Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Michael Jackson has died

Lord Umbarger

Sorry! Double post. Somehow I managed to double post with a OP. Go figure! I'm such a techno moron. Sorry MODS!

Edited by Lord Umbarger

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• itsnotoutthere

• Lord Umbarger

• acidhead

• Bill Hill

I just heard on Fox News that M. Jackson is now dead of a cardiac arrest! Any one else heard anything else about it? Here si what I got from Fox News online.....

Whacko Jacko, not coming backo....HERE.

Michael Jackson died Thursday afternoon after reportedly going into cardiac arrest at his Los Angeles home, the Associated Press and the Los Angeles Times reports.

FOX News confirmed that the legendary singer, 50, was rushed to the hospital Thursday afternoon, but did not confirm reports of his death.

The Los Angeles Times reported the legendary singer, 50, had fallen into a deep coma before his death shortly after 3 p.m. PDT.

Multiple reports claimed that shortly after noon Thursday, Jackson went into cardiac arrest and had to receive CPR in the ambulance. Joe Jackson, his father, told multiple news sources that his son was not doing well.

Paramedics responded to a 911 call at around 12:26 p.m. PDT, the Los Angeles Times reported. He was reportedly not breathing at the time of their arrival.

A Jackson spokesman was unavailable for comment.

His death brought a tragic end to a long, bizarre, sometimes farcical decline from his peak in the 1980s, when he was popular music's premier all-around performer, a uniter of black and white music who shattered the race barrier on MTV, dominated the charts and dazzled even more on stage.

Edited by Lord Umbarger

way late please merge topic

Does this mean the tour is off?..... well, look on the bright side, at least the children will be safe.

(classic quote from rude dog..''on a scale of 1 to 10 how old is michaels boyfriend)

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Does this mean the tour is off?..... well, look on the bright side, at least the children will be safe.

you didn't, you did :lol:

It is a sad, sad day... A day that will be remembered... He was a great entertainer!!!

Him and Farrah Fawcett of Charlie's Angels... both died on the same day...

http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/people/...90626-cyg9.html

Fawcett died in hospital surrounded by friends and family shortly before 9.30am on Thursday (0230 AEST Friday), reports said

two great icons...

:cry::unsure2::hmm::no:

Spose we're gonna do the whole Elvis 'thing' again....you know...dried up has been now becomes an legend.

It is a sad, sad day... A day that will be remembered... He was a great entertainer!!!

Him and Farrah Fawcett of Charlie's Angels... both died on the same day...

http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/people/...90626-cyg9.html

two great icons...

:cry::unsure2::hmm::no:

HEY...thats a point, they usually die in threes!......who's next? My money is on Mickey Rooney.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Spose we're gonna do the whole Elvis 'thing' again....you know...dried up has been now becomes an legend.

Are you kidding me? Michael Jackson would be infamous with or without his death, the mans a legend.

HEY...thats a point, they usually die in threes!......who's next?

:o who do you want? just wish it it may come true.

Are you kidding me? Michael Jackson would be infamous with or without his death, the mans a legend.

Your use of the word 'infamous' is spot on.

HEY...thats a point, they usually die in threes!......who's next?
David Carradine, Ed McMahon, Farrah Facet, now Michael Jackson.... that is four by my count.... of course, I went to public school! LOL!

Obama is bound to make a speech........I wonder if he'll do the moonwalk?

I feel its all my fault, :cry: not jacko dieing, putting this is general topics when it should of been in world section in the first place.

I couldn't believe it when i found out, who would of thought he die straight after.linked-image

Oh no, we're now gonna have to put up with all those ''he faked his death'' threads in the conspiracy forum.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

I feel its all my fault, not jacko dieing, putting this is general topics when it should of been in world section in the first place.
Don't feel too bad. I have done that a whole bunch! I always seem to post stuff in the wrong place! LOL!

I couldn't believe it when i found out, who would of thought he die straight after.
Yeah! I know! It totally took me by surprise too. I mean, I knew that he was pretty young, (yeah, to a 35 year old, 50 is still pretty young), but, I still never would have thought of him just kicking off like that.

At first, I was sort of thinking that maybe he just pulled a disappearing act like a lot of folks used to think that Elvis did.

I didn't so much think so but, I just wanted to make sure that I hadn't been rude to anyone or anything. Not just you but, D1amond or anyone else that beat me to the punch. Besides, I like it here! LOL!

LOL! Good one! One last moon walk to honor his muslim brother! LOL!

That would be great tho' if he moonwalked up to the presidential lecturn.

I predict it will be only days before the conspiracy type thinkers start proclaiming that Michael Jackson is not really dead, fakes his death to finally get away from the limelight and try to live the rest of his life with some nomalcy.

I also predict a 78% reduction in "Elvis is Alive" sightings and a 1654% increase in "Michael Jackson" is alive sightings. Someone will see him enjoying a "Jesus Juice" with Jim Morrison in Guatamala soon.

I was surprised when I found out a while ago.

What going on here? First it was David Carradine, then Ed McMahon, and now Farrah Fawcet and Michael Jackson. Who's next?

Edited by Walter Sullivan

My god Uri Geller's on t.v. now telling us how they bent spoons together.....i'm filling up. :cry:

Edited by itsnotoutthere

What going on here? First it was David Carradine, then Ed McMahon, and now Farrah Facet and Michael Jackson. Who's next?
Jane Fonda! Oh well, I can hope, can't I? LOL!

Jane Fonda! Oh well, I can hope, can't I? LOL!

Nah...Mickey Rooney I tell ya......he's already 128.

Night night folks...tho' how i'm ever going to get to sleep tonight i just don't know...................................... :sleepy: ..........snore......

A little heavy there. I mean, it's just a forum and all.

Still, of all the people to kick the bucket, who would have thought that Mickael Jackson would be the one to hit the dusty trail? What really sucks is that Farrah Facet died today too and she is bound to be totally eclipsed by this plastic fuitcake Peter Pan wannabe.

I know that I started a thread about his death and all but, MJ hasn't been newsworthy since 1985.