Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Michael Jackson has died

Lord Umbarger

I think it may more be that Micheal Jackson died as a result of Global Warmning.

I’m sure that’s it. The glue that kept him together dried out due to global warming.

So, that world tour, is it still on? I mean, who’s going to notice the difference?

My apologies if someone already said something like that, I don’t feel like reading through whole thread.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• itsnotoutthere

• Lord Umbarger

• acidhead

• Bill Hill

Well, as sad as these news might be, in Ghom there must be a collection of ayatollahs praying for him, cause he diverted all the attention from the Iran protests to his demise.

Well, as sad as these news might be, in Ghom there must be a collection of ayatollahs praying for him, cause he diverted all the attention from the Iran protests to his demise.

It is strange how this all is working towards the benefit of both Obama and the Ayatollahs and Iranian Supreme Leader. It is a shame that the media falls prey to this type of distraction. It does not help anyone who loves freedom in the world.

So, that world tour, is it still on? I mean, who’s going to notice the difference?

You wait! He's coming back with a Thriller.

I think it's insensitive and selfish for Macaulay Culkin to appear in the Aviva advent, so soon after Jackson's untimely death.

"Remember me" he pleads.. "Remember ME!"

stop trying to steal the limelight. <_<

You wait! He's coming back with a Thriller.

I honestly keep hearing “I’m bad, I’m bad” tune with “I’m dead, I’m dead” lyrics.

I didn’t really like that… man.

And his death is not untimely, it's only official now, after years of public decomposition. Ugh.

Just read his funeral arrangements, he'll be melted down & made into plastic toys. That way kids will play with him for a change. :lol:

Seriously though, I genuinely feel sorry for Michael Jackson's family. The decision to bury, cremate or recycle cannot be an easy choice to make. :D

Just read his funeral arrangements, he'll be melted down & made into plastic toys. That way kids will play with him for a change. :lol:

Seriously though, I genuinely feel sorry for Michael Jackson's family. The decision to bury, cremate or recycle cannot be an easy choice to make. :D

I know i shouldn't but...lol

I don't mourn his death, because I didn't know him personally, but I'm glad he and I shared the same planet for a while. I listened to his songs when I was a little girl in the 70's and "Thriller" came out when I was in high school. He was definitely one of the more interesting people to inhabit our world.

The jokes are flying around, of course, but I wonder if they'd be as funny if they were made about your brother or your father or your son.

I wish his family peace and my prayers are with them.

RIP

Was easily the best entertainer in the music industry.

I don't mourn his death, because I didn't know him personally, but I'm glad he and I shared the same planet for a while. I listened to his songs when I was a little girl in the 70's and "Thriller" came out when I was in high school. He was definitely one of the more interesting people to inhabit our world.

The jokes are flying around, of course, but I wonder if they'd be as funny if they were made about your brother or your father or your son.

Yes, I suppose you've got to be a certain type of person to laugh at the jokes, say a family member of one of his victims perhaps.

My 2 cents worth: Western popular culture seems to revel in making talented young people 'Superstars'. And, in Mr. Jackson's case he was only 5 years old when this took place. These children/adolescents then become huge money-makers, ripe for the manipulation of adults. The affect all this has on the personal development of these kids can easily be observed...and it's not good. IMO, Mr. Jackson most likely died due to drug abuse fueled by mental illness that was a direct result of his highly dysfunctional childhood. How very sad.

Do you still have the institution of disowning in the highly civilized West?

Because if this pervert was my brother I’d disown him and laugh at recycling jokes with twice as much amusement.

So has Michael Jackson died? I've watched the news, but no mention of it. :ph34r::blink::unsure2:

So has Michael Jackson died? I've watched the news, but no mention of it. :ph34r::blink::unsure2:

Yep, & he's already been spotted on the fish counter at our local tesco chatting to elvis from the frozen goods section.

As my personal tribute to the main man, I've been doing moonwalks all day,

It was great in the supermarket cause, it's got a nice slippery floor.. :tu:

You could really get the moves flowing...

Unfortunately I accidentally dropped my groceries. I'm bleeding starving now. :hmm:

Yes, I suppose you've got to be a certain type of person to laugh at the jokes, say a family member of one of his victims perhaps.

Or maybe the sick f*#!s who lie who were out to get his money....

Evean Chandler "I lied..."

So any adult who loves children is labelled as a paedophile?

What do you feel about guys working in the childcare industry?

Or maybe the sick f*#!s who lie who were out to get his money....

Evean Chandler "I lied..."

So any adult who loves children is labelled as a paedophile?

What do you feel about guys working in the childcare industry?

Well i'd be quite worried if they felt it normal to share a bed with the kids.

'If M.J. hadn't have been M.J., but a 20 stone truck driver living in on a trailer park who admitted to sleeping with other peoples kids, would the excuse 'i just love kids' been ok with you? or are celebrities exempt.?

p.s. your link doesn't seem to work.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

As my personal tribute to the main man, I've been doing moonwalks all day,

It was great in the supermarket cause, it's got a nice slippery floor.. :tu:

You could really get the moves flowing...

Unfortunately I accidentally dropped my groceries. I'm bleeding starving now. :hmm:

Yea, I moon walked home back from the shops this morning.....ended up 3 miles further away.

Well i'd be quite worried if they felt it normal to share a bed with the kids.

'If M.J. hadn't have been M.J., but a 20 stone truck driver living in on a trailer park who admitted to sleeping with other peoples kids, would the excuse 'i just love kids' been ok with you? or are celebrities exempt.?

p.s. your link doesn't seem to work.

'you assume TOO much'... given the circumstances and geography.. you're excused.... live with your self determined ignorance.

I wonder what the victims of his "alleged" sexual abuse feel about his death? I feel like everyone is giving him a free pass on that, since he is who is, (Was). A great singer and Pop icon or not, abusing children is the lowest of low.

IF he did it. We don't know that he did. And we don't know that he didn't.

Jumping to the conclusion that he did it is just as wrong as giving him a free pass because he was a celebrity. If he DIDN'T do it, the family that chose this particular way to extort big bucks is a pile of scum. If he did it then-- he committed a horrible crime. We'll just never know.

I found his "I am a 50 year old teenager" stance extremely odd. Maybe odd enough that he hung out with 12-year-olds because he liked pretending he was a 12-year-old. In other words, I think there's a definite chance that he wasn't a pedophile. And I'm not a pop fan so I'm not trying to get him off the hook. I just don't know.

It's unsettling to know that now we never will know.

Edited by Siara

'you assume TOO much'... given the circumstances and geography.. you're excused.... live with your self determined ignorance.

I have no idea what you're talking about. But then your last post about 'congress voting on a the carbon bill' didn't seem to have anything to do with this topic either. Perhaps you're confused.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

IF he did it. We don't know that he did. And we don't know that he didn't.

Jumping to the conclusion that he did it is just as wrong as giving him a free pass because he was a celebrity. If he DIDN'T do it, the family that chose this particular way to extort big bucks is a pile of scum. If he did it then-- he committed a horrible crime. We'll just never know.

I found his "I am a 50 year old teenager" stance extremely odd. Maybe odd enough that he hung out with 12-year-olds because he liked pretending he was a 12-year-old. In other words, I think there's a definite chance that he wasn't a pedophile. And I'm not a pop fan so I'm not trying to get him off the hook. I just don't know.

It's unsettling to know that now we never will know.

Pehaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt. Like we did with O.J.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

any mention of Mother Teresas lifetime of devotion to the sick & poor. Style always seems to win out over substance.

I agree, but you do know he raised and gave millions to charity, targeted "race relations" in his music, and sent tons of necessities to Bosnia during the war? Not a life time, but he did a lot of good things.

It's a controversial debate and I see both sides are hotly contested...

How about in the interests of peace, we find the compromise, the middle path.

How about,

Michael Jackson was the King of popaphiles?

No?

Where would we be without you :P

I think it's insensitive and selfish for Macaulay Culkin to appear in the Aviva advent, so soon after Jackson's untimely death.

"Remember me" he pleads.. "Remember ME!"

stop trying to steal the limelight. <_<

Well, can you blame him? His career has went pretty much "nowhere" since Home Alone.

Okayy..so I know MJ was an amazing entertainer..but really?

I find it to be quite frustrating that there is going to be hours and hours of this coverage on television which could be dedicated to more problematic issues--it's disgraceful to witness and I am ashamed of my country.

Not, anything new sadly.

Yea, I moon walked home back from the shops this morning.....ended up 3 miles further away.

:lol: