Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Michael Jackson has died

Lord Umbarger

I agree, but you do know he raised and gave millions to charity, targeted "race relations" in his music, and sent tons of necessities to Bosnia during the war? Not a life time, but he did a lot of good things.

Fair point, but my comparison was the coverage given to mother teresa & princess diana in the same week they died.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• itsnotoutthere

• Lord Umbarger

• acidhead

• Bill Hill

Pictured: Michael Jackson's father laughing outside family home

An extraordinary image of Michael Jackson's father laughing emerged today.

The picture shows Joe Jackson sharing a joke with Reverend Jesse Jackson, a close friend of the Jacksons, outside the family home in Los Angeles.

The image will do little to dampen growing criticism of the Jackson family and their alleged failure to help the singer as his health deteriorated.

post-39751-1246204398_thumb.jpg

link :- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...ked-doctor.html

Pictured: Michael Jackson's father laughing outside family home

An extraordinary image of Michael Jackson's father laughing emerged today.

The picture shows Joe Jackson sharing a joke with Reverend Jesse Jackson, a close friend of the Jacksons, outside the family home in Los Angeles.

The image will do little to dampen growing criticism of the Jackson family and their alleged failure to help the singer as his health deteriorated.

post-39751-1246204398_thumb.jpg

link :- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...ked-doctor.html

I don't know a thing about the Jackson family or their situation. But I've sadly been to quite a few funerals for close relatives. And there's a lot of mixed emotions involved in mourning. It's not 24/7 crying. Sure it's part of it but there's a lot of memories and sharing which bring up all kinds of conflicting emotions.

I think it's extremely low to make something out of this photo. And you know the media are like vultures, if there's a single shot in the whole day that they can attempt to get leverage on, they'll try.

The last thing that I heard of MJ is that he converted to islam after the terror attacks and before that, I think it was when he was accused of child molestation one of the number of times. Now, we hear that he is dead. There has been word on the news that he was done in by a drug overdose though. Personally, I'm not on either side of the debate on this one, I wouldn't put anything past him.

As far as I am concerned, his whole career began and ended 25 odd years ago with that "Thriller" album that he put out, I know that he put out a few other things after that but, nothing that really twisted my whiskers. As far as I can tell, the only reason that he really made it big was that he was the blackest white guy and the whitest black guy on MTV at the time. He also had a few hit sings that the parents at the time remembered so, he was as rebellious sounding as someone can be with out ticking off the parents.

I'm fine with it though, I was a Twisted Sister fan at the time...... "We're not gonna take it".

I can't believe he's dead at only 50 :( They say he had an overdose of medication probably demerol which caused the cardiac arrest. Those poor kids of his :(

My uncle knew him and I was supposed to go over to Neverland in 97 but my uncle died. He will be sadly missed. :(

Well i'd be quite worried if they felt it normal to share a bed with the kids.

'If M.J. hadn't have been M.J., but a 20 stone truck driver living in on a trailer park who admitted to sleeping with other peoples kids, would the excuse 'i just love kids' been ok with you? or are celebrities exempt.?

p.s. your link doesn't seem to work.

Jackson's psyche had reverted back to that of a 10 year old boy. He liked hanging out with kids because that is who he best related to.

The first allegation in the 90s seemed obviously false to me. If you ever heard/read the father's recorded message to Jackson you can easily tell that he was in it for the money(extortion) and possibly acting out of jealousy(his kid liking Jackson more then his own Father). The kid also revealed his information to his father while he was drugged. Also the police interviewed every other kid who had any contact with him and they all denied that they were ever sexually abused by Jackson, they interviewd his entire staff who all said he wasn't a pedophile. The only people who said he could be a pedophile was his Sister who later state that she was lying, random employees who gave fake stories for the money the tabloids gave him, and of course every magazine, tabloid, and newspaper in the media.

That was the kicker...the media made him out to be a pedophile and a rapist before any investigation even took place. So naturally everybody believed the headlines and along with the unusual nature of Mr. Jackson he was screwed in the public eye.

I don't know if any of those accusations were true but it doesn't matter now. We'll never know. All we know is he was an incredible entertainer and he got really strange in the last stages of his life, just like Elvis. It's too bad. It's the greedy people surrounding people like this.

It is sad he died at such a young age, but I think the news has about beat the subject of Jackson's death to death. I am tired to turning on the TV and hearing them rehash same subjects over and over, like whats going to happen to the kids, thats up to the Jackson family. How does the Jackson family feel, duh, sad. Isn't there anything going on that is really important going on we really need to know about? I hate the news industry they never get anything straight anyway.

Jackson's psyche had reverted back to that of a 10 year old boy. He liked hanging out with kids because that is who he best related to.

The first allegation in the 90s seemed obviously false to me. If you ever heard/read the father's recorded message to Jackson you can easily tell that he was in it for the money(extortion) and possibly acting out of jealousy(his kid liking Jackson more then his own Father). The kid also revealed his information to his father while he was drugged. Also the police interviewed every other kid who had any contact with him and they all denied that they were ever sexually abused by Jackson, they interviewd his entire staff who all said he wasn't a pedophile. The only people who said he could be a pedophile was his Sister who later state that she was lying, random employees who gave fake stories for the money the tabloids gave him, and of course every magazine, tabloid, and newspaper in the media.

That was the kicker...the media made him out to be a pedophile and a rapist before any investigation even took place. So naturally everybody believed the headlines and along with the unusual nature of Mr. Jackson he was screwed in the public eye.

And I'll add that many, if not most people, are guilty of assuming he was a pedophile or rapist because of his looks.

You're all lacking self-confidence...... why?... because you all assumed WITHOUT looking into the facts.

And saying the MSM assertion, through Martin Bashir's attempt to paint MJ as a monster that he would sleep, in a bed, with a child is absurd.

That was untrue... as stated by many who still beleive that nonsense...

In actual fact MJ stated he would 'share his bed' by 'giving it up' for a child to sleep in..... like lending your bed instead of the couch idea.....

Some of the comments pertaining to 'sharing your bed' was blown out of proportion by people who lack a lot of self confidence.

People who allow the MSM to attack your brain and conscious consistently....

People who give into temptation everyday by repeating everything they heard at work, school or play as fact.

May some body have a lil pity on your ignorant walmart souls.

And I'll add that many, if not most people, are guilty of assuming he was a pedophile or rapist because of his looks.

You're all lacking self-confidence...... why?... because you all assumed WITHOUT looking into the facts.

And saying the MSM assertion, through Martin Bashir's attempt to paint MJ as a monster that he would sleep, in a bed, with a child is absurd.

That was untrue... as stated by many who still beleive that nonsense...

In actual fact MJ stated he would 'share his bed' by 'giving it up' for a child to sleep in..... like lending your bed instead of the couch idea.....

Some of the comments pertaining to 'sharing your bed' was blown out of proportion by people who lack a lot of self confidence.

People who allow the MSM to attack your brain and conscious consistently....

People who give into temptation everyday by repeating everything they heard at work, school or play as fact.

May some body have a lil pity on your ignorant walmart souls.

Yes & of course you'd hand over $20M to make sure those lies never get to court.

May some body have a lil pity on your naive walmart soul

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Yes & of course you'd hand over $20M to make sure those lies never get to court.

you don't know what you are talking about... i'll challenge you ANYDAY to a debate regarding this issue.

you are talking about the Chandler kid, who is on record as a teen admitting he was coerced into lying for his father about the whole issue.

The Chandler kid would not testify in the 2005 case because he had already admitted that the whole incident was fabricated by his father--who drugged his own son into making a false confession.

At the time of the allegations Jackson was still traveling the world on his Dangerous World Tour.

Edited by acidhead

Don't get your news and history from Tabloids.

The Chandler's kid dad told Jackson that he wanted 20 million or he was taking the issue to court. Jackson said screw that and offered him like 500 grand(or something). Not to cover it up but to avoid the issue and a 'scandal'. Chandler then took it down to 15mil for which Jackson said screw you again I'll give you 350K. Chandler refused and they went to court.

And the media had a field day.

Jackson won the case becuase in truth there was absolutely no evidence just the word of a jealous father looking for extortion money and a kid who drugged during his admittence. Jackson who at this time developed a drug problem to all the harrassment by the media was in poor shape and his friends and family suggested that he should settle out of court so he wouldn't have to endure a a lengthy trial. They settled out of court for 20 million and Mr. Chandler was happy.

it was so obviously an extortion deal but nobody could see through the medias bashing and mis information.

Edited by Cadetak

He bought people from different backgrounds together and broke the color barrier on mtv, he's a good man...and he never seemed to get angry. As a tribute I watch your videos and listen to your music each night. RIP

IF he did it. We don't know that he did. And we don't know that he didn't.

Jumping to the conclusion that he did it is just as wrong as giving him a free pass because he was a celebrity. If he DIDN'T do it, the family that chose this particular way to extort big bucks is a pile of scum. If he did it then-- he committed a horrible crime. We'll just never know.

I found his "I am a 50 year old teenager" stance extremely odd. Maybe odd enough that he hung out with 12-year-olds because he liked pretending he was a 12-year-old. In other words, I think there's a definite chance that he wasn't a pedophile. And I'm not a pop fan so I'm not trying to get him off the hook. I just don't know.

It's unsettling to know that now we never will know.

It sounds like you are making excuses for him because he can sing and dance. Who cares really?

It’s not normal for a 40 to 50 year old man to hang out with only small boys, have them sleep in his bed, drug them with "Jesus Juice" have secret passages in his room, and have camera's outside his bedroom door and a switch that sets off an alarm if someone over a certain weight is coming into the room. Why do all that if he wasnt doing things he shouldnt be doing?

It’s also not normal for young children to be able to describe what his genitals looked like, if they were only hanging out. All that added up plus the other evidence that points in that direction, he was abusing them. The parents were just as bad offering their children up to him for a $$$$$ payout.

He might as well have driven a van, and grew a mustache. That guy was Chester the Molester all the way! People just chose to look the other way because he was who he was.

It sounds like you are making excuses for him because he can sing and dance. Who cares really?

It’s not normal for a 40 to 50 year old man to hang out with only small boys, have them sleep in his bed, drug them with "Jesus Juice" have secret passages in his room, and have camera's outside his bedroom door and a switch that sets off an alarm if someone over a certain weight is coming into the room. Why do all that if he wasnt doing things he shouldnt be doing?

It’s also not normal for young children to be able to describe what his genitals looked like, if they were only hanging out. All that added up plus the other evidence that points in that direction, he was abusing them. The parents were just as bad offering their children up to him for a $$$$$ payout.

He might as well have driven a van, and grew a mustache. That guy was Chester the Molester all the way! People just chose to look the other way because he was who he was.

I suspect that it was mostly his father's behavior and attitude that messed him up so badly. The father was emotionally and physically abusive, and unfortunately some people break easier under this abuse than others. We are not all equally resilient. He used drugs to bury the emotional and physical pains he suffered. Then he surrounded himself with enablers as many addicts do, which made it eventually impossible to decipher whom he could trust and whom not. Everyone pretends to be your best friend when you are rich and famous. And children are easy to deal with and less judgmental. I think he craved to be surrounded by this innocence, that is sorely lacking in the entertainment industry. I think he believed that only children could be trusted in their innocence. I think he may have suffered from multiple personality disorder and the drugs made him even wackier. He certainly was out of touch with reality and his surroundings

It was very sad to hear, the man was a Legend despite the contreversey that sorounded him. It's also very petty and mean spirited to speak ill of the dead and make light of another persons death, but some people are just ignorant like that :rolleyes: . He meant a lot to so many people and his impact on music will be felt forever. RIP Mike :cry:

I for one, cant wait for all this to blow over, getting a bit sick of hearing so many of his songs, I didn’t like wako jacko`s stuff the first time around, fingers crossed it dies down soon.

Tributes include this news item, where a village want to be renamed in MJ's honour

news item

NOW can we start marketing Jesus Juice?

His feedbag family will probably try it.

linked-image

Jackson's ex-wife in custody vow

Debbie Rowe, the ex-wife of Michael Jackson, says she will fight for custody of the two children she had with the late pop icon.

"I want my children," Ms Rowe said in an interview on Thursday with the NBC TV network in Los Angeles.

Ms Rowe is the mother of Prince Michael, 12, and Paris Michael Katherine, 11. A third child, Prince Michael II, 7, has a surrogate mother.

Meanwhile footage of Jackson on stage days before he died has been released.

Film of the star recorded on 23 June - two days prior to his death - shows him rehearsing a routine at Staples Center in Los Angeles for a series of UK comeback concerts planned for this month.

Jackson, who was 50, died after suffering heart failure at his Los Angeles home last Thursday.

More of the article here: Link

--------------------------------------

Hell, even I want the trust fund children! :D

'you assume too much'...

lol...

you sound like a parrot.. ..... a tabloid magazine... or ..... like a really insecure person......

... you can not back up anything with one word of truth.. guaranteed.

Wanna bet?

All tabloid.. ....... SHo sho

BTW.... ill debate you anyday on this topic.

Edited by acidhead

Powerful sedative found in Michael Jackson's home

LOS ANGELES – The powerful sedative Diprivan was found in Michael Jackson's home, a law enforcement official said Friday as the city planned for a massive crowd at the singer's memorial service.

Diprivan is an anesthetic widely used in operating rooms to induce unconsciousness. Also known as Propofol, it's given intravenously and is very unusual to have in a private home.

The law enforcement official spoke on condition of anonymity because the person was not authorized to speak about the matter.

A Los Angeles Police spokesman, Lt. John Romero, declined to discuss the case. "It's an ongoing investigation," he said.

More of the article here: Link

---------------------------------------

Maybe he used that instead of jesus juice when it won't work? :P

What a loser, dying as a junkie... He's even more pathetic now then he was just a few days ago. What a screwed up sick person.

There's a lot of screwed up sick people in this world. A lot of them are making major decisions every day about every aspect of our lives. Deal with it.