Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Michael Jackson Conspiracy Theory

Space Commander Travis

Is there one yet? I'm sure there will be before long.

Perhaps someone might like to invent their own. Go on, there's plenty of scope for imagination, surely.

:unsure2:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MID

• Space Commander Travis

• conspiracybeliever

• thunkerdrone

Dammit i just came on here to post pretty much waht you did. I doubt it will be long! :D

I heard they rushed Mr Jackson off onto a plane after they announced he was dead :unsure2: was it a plane, or UFO??????

Edited by chemical-licker

I'd heard they'd taken him to Area 51.

Well obviously after Michael Jackson was "dead" and was covered up and put into the morgue, he molted only to continue his massive little boy spree in a larger and more powerful form. Really, he was not dead - it was all faked so that he could continue his magic without governmental interference. And of course yes he was "dead", but that was only because it took all the remaining energy he had left to transmorgify into this new creature that will soon walk the face of this earth. Currently he is just burrowed into the ground absorbing energy for his emergance, and we must give out little boys steel chastisty belts once he emerges again. There - here's your conspiracy theory behind his so called "death". You all have twenty-three years and then it will continue again... stay sharp... :ph34r:

He was killed because he was going to admit he was the JFK shooter!

(Okay, he would have been four but he was a damn good shot and a four year old would not appreciate he was killing the Prez; see?)

Pretty much immediately after it became clear he was dead, a friend of mine suggested he faked his own death in order to escape his financial problems. Some people are just born to conjure up conspiracies everywhere they go.

Was Michael Jackson psychic?

Did he predict or prophesize his own death in his music.

I know he wrote a song called 'in the closet' from the dangerous album.

But with hindsight, that could've been about David Carradine? :unsure2:

I'd heard they'd taken him to Area 51.

By they, you mean the shadow government agents or extraterrestrials?

MJ didnt die, the government helped fake his death because they are going to use him to contact his relitives on a distant star and ask them for help in covering up th existance of Aliens. When hes done there they promised him a new, whiter, more shiney face, and a job spying on the vatican disguised as a Catholic priest pedofile. He is to be gathering information on how the Churches mind controll devices work, and steal the plans for them so that Americans can be prevented from ever knowing the truth about anything again.

Ok theres my attempt at one, how'd I do?

By they, you mean the shadow government agents or extraterrestrials?

The shadow government agents are extraterrestials... ;)

He was killed because he was going to admit he was the JFK shooter!

(Okay, he would have been four but he was a damn good shot and a four year old would not appreciate he was killing the Prez; see?)

Yes, perfectly! ;)

Actually, a less silly theory would be that Michael Jackson was assassinated because he was about to reveal that he was the Stig, and not Schumacher.

Or alternatively, the other theory I heard was that the Galactic Federation have decided that he's been a bit of disappointment as the extratrrestrials' Ambassador on earth, and so he's been recalled to Betelguese V.

Thread cleaned

I've removed some shall we say "tasteless" remarks from this thread. Remember we are talking about someone who has just died, can we try to keep the comments as respectful as possible please.

Thank you.

I think foul play was involved here. Paul McCartney should be the prime suspect. :P

-article- from Jan 2009

Michael Jackson reportedly plans to end his longstanding feud with Paul McCartney by leaving him the Beatles' back catalog in his will. Jacko and Macca have been estranged since a falling out back in 1985, after Jackson beat out McCartney and Yoko Ono -- widow of John Lennon -- in a bidding war for the rights to 200 of Fab Four's legendary songs.

Sir Paul, 66, has long felt betrayed by Jackson, now 50, on principle. In 2006 McCartney said, "You know what doesn't feel very good, is going on tour and paying to sing all my songs. Every time I sing 'Hey Jude,' I've got to pay someone."

I'm surprised that no one has suggested that it was suicide yet.

What it seems to be so far is some sort of accidental overdose or mystery illness.

Or alternatively, the other theory I heard was that the Galactic Federation have decided that he's been a bit of disappointment as the extratrrestrials' Ambassador on earth, and so he's been recalled to Betelguese V.

I myself will throw my part in on a telling of a MJ joke here or there in my day, but this is by far the most disrespectful thing I've read on this site. "It's all in good fun"

"we're just trying to be funny" or "we're trying to make light of the situation". Grow up, if you're dad died would you want me to crack jokes on how he was an alien and all this bs?

Stop watching Robot Chicken.

I myself will throw my part in on a telling of a MJ joke here or there in my day, but this is by far the most disrespectful thing I've read on this site. "It's all in good fun"

"we're just trying to be funny" or "we're trying to make light of the situation". Grow up, if you're dad died would you want me to crack jokes on how he was an alien and all this bs?

Stop watching Robot Chicken.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...trol+&emb=1

:st

[Tommy Lee Jones]Michael Jackson is not Dead. He just went home...[/Tommy Lee Jones]

Or the 'white' Michael Jackson was a fraud and any minute now the real 'black' michael jackson is going to come along and denounce everything :P

Or 'white' Michael Jackson, was holding 'Black' Michael Jackson hostage and pretended to be him :P

[Tommy Lee Jones]Michael Jackson is not Dead. He just went home...[/Tommy Lee Jones]

I was waiting and waiting for somebody to mention that movie ...but wasn't it Elvis who "went home"? Michael Jackson was just trying to become an agent. Maybe he finally got accepted.

:o He died because he hated bunnies! <_<