Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dancing with the Devil

trancelikestate

Of course I am making sense, life doesn't revolve around old bones and would rather focus on growing in my faith. I value my soul more than what science is saying today about these old bones because ten years from now they will be saying something radically different.

Translation: I value my made up immaterial/'life force'/inner body more than scientifict fact.

hmmm...interesting....

Edited by Agent. Mulder

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Manszilla

• Agent. Mulder

• Lt_Ripley

Top Posters In This Topic

*edit* youre pigeonholing 'christians' in one catagory as well.

That's what I believe he is doing

Of course I am making sense, life doesn't revolve around old bones and would rather focus on growing in my faith. I value my soul more than what science is saying today about these old bones because ten years from now they will be saying something radically different.

No you are not making any sense.............You cant seem to explain what it is that Jesus has to do with bone finding?

So ignore the facts ..........due to you holding a faith in something you have no proof of?

Your faith has nothing to do with science or facts...........so what on earth are you worried about?

That's what I believe he is doing

and i absolutely Hate when people do that to a Large group, of whom many do not share that same belief.

and i absolutely Hate when people do that to a Large group, of whom many do not share that same belief.

I know it is annoying.............I stated previously, that I believe he si not giving christians much credit

Translation: I value my made up immaterial/'life force'/inner body more than scientifict fact.

hmmm...interesting....

These scientific facts bear very little relevence or application in the life of the common joe. Heck, I enjoy the documentaries and occassionally read up on the new findings and new radical theories. I don't follow this science religiously as some. But I think alot people are like me tho.

But I have no doubts there is a God no doubts at all and He has instructed us to trust in Him and follow His commandments it would be well for my soul and my eternal happiness.

These scientific facts bear very little relevence or application in the life of the common joe. Heck, I enjoy the documentaries and occassionally read up on the new findings and new radical theories. I don't follow this science religiously as some. But I think alot people are like me tho.

But I have no doubts there is a God no doubts at all and He has instructed us to trust in Him and follow His commandments it would be well for my soul and my eternal happiness.

actually knowing where we Came from and how we got here is a Big deal and IS relavent to us now.

not wanting to know, that seems soooomewhat ignorant to me. BUT, thats just my opinion, and im shocked people wouldnt want to know.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

I beleive that there are so many christians that are smart buffs.......and they can tell what a factof science research shows...........they are also smart enough to know they can still follow Jesus and believe in science....its not that hard

actually knowing where we Came from and how we got here is a Big deal and IS relavent to us now.

not wanting to know, that seems soooomewhat ignorant to me. BUT, thats just my opinion, and im shocked people wouldnt want to know.

I agree

Not wanting to know is plain ignorant and daft......hiding from facts shown to us, is also plain ignorant and daft

why the **** not???

thats one of the most absurd things ive heard.

its the equivalent to "people shouldnt be concerned with History"

Ludicrous.

*edit* youre pigeonholing 'christians' in one catagory as well.

Not everyone gives a crap about dinosaurs. I find your accusations hypocritical. Of course people should be concerned with history. History is a fascinating study both in archaeological findings and an ancient writings.

I am not being intentionally being ignorant but I believe I came from an Adamic race and you choose to believe you came from a thumbsized guppy that grew a spine.

Edited by Manszilla

Not everyone gives a crap about dinosaurs. I find your accusations hypocritical. Of course people should be concerned with history. History is a fascinating study both in archaeological findings and an ancient writings.

pardon my french, but who the **** is talking about dinosaurs? despite it tells us a whole lot about how long the Earth has been inhabited and ia very interesting fossil record to look at.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

Why would anyone not give a crap aobut dinosaur ..their bones tell a big story.....it tells us how long they were here and how far back they came............its educational........so please explain why anyone would not give a crap? appart from you of course...judging by your statements LOL

You say, people should be concernded with history? <----------then why state not everyone gives a crap with dino's?

I am not being intentionally being ignorant but I believe I came from an Adamic race and you choose to believe you can from a guppy that grew a spine.

wow...ignorant....

and What Exactly, do you have in the chamber of Evidence for your Adamic Race?

Why would anyone not give a crap aobut dinosaur ..their bones tell a big story.....it tells us how long they were here and how far back they came............its educational........so please explain why anyone would not give a crap? appart from you of course...judging by your statements LOL

You say, people should be concernded with history? <----------then why state not everyone gives a crap with dino's?

I don't know address this to the people on the street.

Ah, I see it now :tu:. That's intriguing. I never thought to look at the lexicon. Obviously it's all perspective which can be taken at a philosophical approach or something more worldly. Pretty fascinating though.

Did you watch the video in the original post? It mentions the only time that Lucifer is mentioned as a name is in Isaiah 14:12. Then goes on to dissect the word from its etymological root which happens to be Latin. Lux (light) Ferre (carry). I thought I would look at the Hebrew lexicon from the website you linked for this verse.

If you click on the astrik beside Lucifer it gives the Hebrew הֵילֵל heylel {hay-lale'}, and further below it says:

Lucifer = "light-bearer"

1) shining one, morning star, Lucifer

1a) of the king of Babylon and Satan (fig.)

2) (TWOT) 'Helel' describing the king of Babylon

Edit: What I'm asking is the Hebrew lexicon suggesting reference to Nebuchadnezzar that the video says it doesn't?

I'll need to watch the video and all of it's parts in entirety, that passage in Isaiah has fallen under alot scrutiny whether it is speaking in parallel of Satan and Nebuchadnezzar or just Nebuchadnezzar has been debated. To me it is pretty tough to determine but the passage seems to be referring to a very human personage.

hmmm....they let my question be....

hmmm....they let my question be....

Only because he couldnt answer it lol obvious :lol:

I am not being intentionally being ignorant but I believe I came from an Adamic race and you choose to believe you came from a thumbsized guppy that grew a spine.

watch this

Explains evolution pretty well. than maybe you can understand how you came from a guppy with a spine.

watch this

Explains evolution pretty well. than maybe you can understand how you came from a guppy with a spine.

Good lord................its so shameful to see how so many mock a science subject.......to PROVE how much they fail to understand it. *SNIP*

Edited by Lilly
removed inflammatory remarks

As this can be an emotional subject, everyone needs to stay calm and tolerant of varying opinions. Stick to discussing the evidence, not one another.

watch this

Ha!

god i hate that guy.

so uneductaed and ignorant, its rediculous.

ive seen numerous vids by them on the subject, so sad.

adam didn't exist ... so you must be a figment of our imagination !!

Ha!

god i hate that guy.

yah that guy in the beginning is terrible. it was the rest of the video that should be watched though. Like i said it explains evolution pretty well in simple turms :)

Ha!

god i hate that guy.

I think its sad too...........it sure doesnt explain evolution in the correct way.........it seems too many dont understand it