Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

strange black creature seen running into woods

thompsontwins

me and a freind were walking up his driveway abound dusk, to see this medium sized black creatue dart into the woods. we were sure what it was so we ran after it...i def wasnt a bear, or a dog.....more round, but was to tall and skinny to be a rodent.....we still have no idea what it was..we think it may ahve ran up a tree, ecuase we could not find anyhting......p.s is that kid still on ehre who says he can levitate and stuff? are he write everyhitng like this....."I HAVE PWOOF!" j.w;)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• man_in_mudboots

• Loonboy

• cor_raven

• thompsontwins

I do not know where you live but the animal sounds like a wild hog or boar. They can dissappear without a trace. We have them down here in Southeast Louisiana.

Also I do not know the kid you are talking about but there are a lot of people from different countries that sign on to this website. You have to give most of them credit for writing in a language other than their own. So please be a little more considerate and think before you type.

OK, a few questions...

How big is medium? Medium compared to what?

Did it move gracefully like a cat, or more cumbersome and frantic like a dog?

Was it short haired or long haired?

Was it's ears on the top of its head or on the side?

Did it have an obvious tail?

Also, where roughly in the world is your mates driveway?

After answering these maybe we can come up with a credible theory thumbsup.gif

yah please more details, hopefully there is no tail that can be alot of animals or unexplained things etc sad.gif espicially since most things with tails can dissapear quickly

its was a cumbersome mover....it kinda ran wiht its rear in the air..making it very lopsided.....i dont remember seeing a tail. it was dark but im not sure. i live in the northeast of amercia......and aboutt his kid im looking for..im not making fun of him.i used to go on this site aolt as another name (AHHPIKILLS) i posted abotu a strage fish i found...it wa s abig deal on this site. anyway this person who im tlaking about everyone knew he was faking. and im not making fun of his accent.....he would type liket hat on purpose...he sent ina video to this site of him liftng a match stick......but you oculdnt make out anyhitng he was oding....anyway.take it easy everyone!

Its not uncommon for animmals, evan large ones, to disapear without a trace. If a half ton moose can run five feet into the brush in broad daylight and leave no tracks then i'm sure what ever it was could do the same thumbsup.gif

so let me get this straight, it was tall, and round, AND skinny...sounds pretty far fetched for anything to be tall round and skinny to me.

We have them down here in Southeast Louisiana.

hot damn, your from louisiana too!? come on, me, you, and trbluvr can recruit more folks from louisiana and take over the UM forums!

*echoing mad-scientist type laugh*

(Quote)hot damn, your from louisiana too!? come on, me, you, and trbluvr can recruit more folks from louisiana and take over the UM forums!

*echoing mad-scientist type laugh*( end quote From Man in the mud boots)

Mabey we should rename this sight MysteryGumbo.com Lol

( ps no Offense to any louisiana People here, you guys rock.)

Oh and buy the way I'm puttin my money on a boar that has strayed fairly far north.

Edited by cor_raven

Maybe we should rename this sight MysteryGumbo.com

maybe unexplained-gumbo.com would be better (considering how often cowpokes, hillbillys, and rednecks find themselves wondering about the mysterious, unrecognizable, eerie ingredients of the gumbo they were eating) grin2.gif

by the way, gumbo means 'throw that in too" (not really but its a joke wink2.gif )

Perhaps it was a member of the weseal family (minks/skunks/wolverine/fisher). Was there a bad smell when you followed it? Did you find any prints? It could have been a muskrat.... Tell us more details

i posted abotu a strage fish i found...it wa s abig deal on this site.

The big deal being, of course, that it was totally fabricated, isn't that right, huntahboob? Here's a link to his last incredibly 'true' experience;

STRANGE FISH TALE

It's going to be pretty difficult to take anything you say very seriously after that attempt at deceiving us, don't you think? By the way, you're only allowed one user name on this forum, you'll find this one has had its posting privileges disabled.

Magikman

The big deal being, of course, that it was totally fabricated, isn't that right, huntahboob? its going to be pretty difficult to take anything you say very seriously after that attempt at deceiving us, don't you think?

i kind of feel sorry for the poor guy. must be bad to want attention that badly. guess its sort of like drugs, you make up something, get attention, learn to like it, then you find yourself making up all sorts of stuff just to satisfy yyour need to be talked about.