Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jani, Schizophrenic, and 400-The-Cat

Paranormalcy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual Particle

• rassy

• Paranormalcy

• Blink4567

Wow! Thats incredable! I personally think shes experiencing paranormal phenomanae! Its just an easier way for proplr to explain things! She hadnt expiernced enough of the world yet to let it effect her so tremendously!

linked-image

Cases of early onset schizophrenia are what made the question of, if in fact this was really a disease (philosophically) as medications have very little effect.

A disease it is though as in reality, these children live very short lives whether or not they are compliant to treatment and there deaths are often violent. But there is within the context of the above, the issue of how it is possible that the child has access to something, we simply have little comprehension for in society today.

Any thoughts?

linked-image

Cases of early onset schizophrenia are what made the question of, if in fact this was really a disease (philosophically) as medications have very little effect.

A disease it is though as in reality, these children live very short lives whether or not they are compliant to treatment and there deaths are often violent. But there is within the context of the above, the issue of how it is possible that the child has access to something, we simply have little comprehension for in society today.

Any thoughts?

yes...where-ever did you learn how to structure a sentence? You try to come across using intelligent sounding words, but your sentence structure is horrid. Can you explain in plain English what the heck you're on about? I don't feel like translating anymore.

yes...where-ever did you learn how to structure a sentence? You try to come across using intelligent sounding words, but your sentence structure is horrid. Can you explain in plain English what the heck you're on about? I don't feel like translating anymore.

funny, I have absolutely no problem understanding what he means.

also, dont expect everyone to have the same standard english as you have...we arent all native english speakers.

While having been born and raised in the US, English is my forth (in respect to chronology) language (also I am left handed). The little girl suffers from a medical problem. But its one that may have more to do with society than most in society would ever want to admit. I personally feel very sad for the family as well so, interjecting personal notions in relation to theory I feel would be inappropriate.

But I still do feel that as a society we need to change how we relate to children like this and given my expressed opinion (in the other posts) that would be considered for me "enough said".

Rassy I myself have not looked in quite some time but you’re free to search the internet for anything else that fits your expectations as well as of course welcome to return.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Triad

Rassy I am a person who is disabled and many here know that, send me an E-mail I will provide you with another response.

You see it is not actually a story I would tell in the presence of minors as not only did it really happen but it could give the kids nightmares. :yes:

Any thoughts?

Edited by Triad

I think there was a certain amount of the above posts that should have probably been PMs.

At any rate, I think this girl's case is fascinating but sad and surprising, I had no idea it was possible to have as much mental trouble as she has, at such a young age, delusions and voices and misperceptions of the world, mood swings, etc. It does seem almost paranormal. I wonder if she has any poltergeist effects around her.

It is very sad, children like that we not actually featured in that movie "Altered States". They are however justification for understanding her condition as an altered state, say from the context of individuals born sensor ally deprived. There is a difference between being born with a disability and developing it during life like for example, children born without hands that can learn to do everything with there feet.

Paranormalcy you mention poltergeist effects around her, once when I was younger I was working in a hospital and a certain female physician had caught my eye. Her name was Rose and she was interesting so the day came when that evening before I left for the day I was going to ask her out. So I come in that day to work and one of the patients that come in is a lady of Caribbean decent who was into witchcraft but not in a positive sense (have had other experiences like that as I worked in a county psychiatric facility in my younger days). She was admitted and diagnosed as a Schizophrenic, she started chanting in the involuntary side and at some point she was approached by staff as she was getting the other patients upset. She did take her medication in pill form and so we explained to her the consequences of her behavior. She responded by retreating from the other patients to an area near an emergency door (which was locked and we had the key). The was an intake unit patients were not kept there if in fact they seem to require addition, so before my shift ended she was already upstairs. One of the staff approached me and told me that she had written something on the door before she left and that I should take a look at it. I went to the involuntary side and written on the door were the words "Never Rose."

The article about this child presents that she having problems differentiating between stimuli. As far as where the stimuli is coming from, I would argue that it is internal, but that does not mean that in the context of certain spiritualities, in relation to all indigenous societies this is or was understood.

Using this child as an example in the context we are discussing, I would say that it is possible that the call of the wolf outweighs societies trappings, that a sudden realization that tomorrow will be the day when a short faced bear, or a 7 foot long lion, or really big wolf, would be attacking your tribe and one was correct made a difference. If it sounds like I am talking about something vestigial I am not, we simply can know the difference between life and death upon a personal level and by that I mean each of us. For me they have tried everything to help these children and these children are given access to Jungians at some point but the child is still an individual and in that sense there are limitations as to what can be done today.

It is also possible that the child has something inside her brain (a parasite). That because life can disguise itself, is almost impossible to distinguish from the brain matter it is manipulating. But that would also mean that such an animal would indistinguishable from brain matter under an MRI (this is not actually improbable). In such a case the only thing that could be done is to find a way to take the child’s mind off the topics in relation to her condition. Two confirmed methods for that are medically relevant, are a lobotomy or electro-shock therapy. Haldol gets one to forget but it temporary and the long term side effects can cause death, so the alternative would be spiritual or, at the very least some kind of telepathic interaction.

For lack of a better term an exorcism.

Schizophrenia is a Genetic Disorder because of what we are discussing and this child is suffering as she makes clear, that she understands, that in the future things are going to be worst (defining this as her standard) she seems very intelligent, I have worked with adolescent versions of her in the past (as well as older) and also I did not work with Adult Psychopaths (serial killers and so on).

Any thoughts?

PS: Not a doctor just wanted to date one.

Edited by Triad

I mean these "imaginary" friends have shown evidence that they do exsist. How do most paranormal incidents occur? Through somone or something, 400 is bad and she knows that. A clinically insane person usually doesnt know the difference between good and bad. They do but in a different form. Also its a cat! we know demons can show up in animal form.

One could consider it a function of DNA, Chemistry and Quantum Mechanics....Is DNA the only molecule that could code information stably?

linked-image

Any thoughts?

Edited by Triad

Physics > General Physics

Title: Evolution in the Multiverse

Authors: Russell K. Standish

(Submitted on 10 Jan 2000 (v1), last revised 5 Jul 2000 (this version, v2))

Abstract: In the {\em Many Worlds Interpretation} of quantum mechanics, the range of possible worlds (or histories) provides variation, and the Anthropic Principle is a selective principle analogous to natural selection. When looked on in this way, the ``process'' by which the laws and constants of physics is determined not too different from the process that gave rise to our current biodiversity, i.e. Darwinian evolution. This has implications for the fields of SETI and Artificial Life, which are based on a philosophy of the inevitability of life.

Comments: 4 pages; submitted to Complexity International (this http URL)

Subjects: General Physics (physics.gen-ph); Biological Physics (physics.bio-ph)

Journal reference: Complexity International, Volume 7, Paper ID: standi07, URL: http://www.csu.edu.au/ci/vol07/standi07/

Cite as: arXiv:physics/0001021v2 [physics.gen-ph]

Submission history

[v1] Mon, 10 Jan 2000 02:59:21 GMT (4kb)

[v2] Wed, 5 Jul 2000 05:36:10 GMT (5kb)

3. Evolutionary Physics?

Returning back to the picture of the “All Universes Hypothesis”, we can see that our current

universe is made up from contingency and necessity. The necessity comes from the

requirements of the anthropic principle, however when a particular aspect of the universe is

not constrained by the AP, its value must be decided by chance (according to the SSA) the

first time it is “measured” by self-aware beings (this measurement may well be indirect –

properties of the microscopic or cosmic worlds will need to be consistent with our everyday

observations at the macroscopic level, so may well be determined prior to the first direct

measurements). Evolution is also described as a mixture of contingency and necessity. When

understood in terms of the AP supplying the necessary, and the SSA supplying the rationale

for resolving chance, the connection between the selection of phyical laws and the selection of

organisms in evolution is made clear. It is as though the laws of physics and chemistry have

themselves evolved. Perhaps applying evolutionary principles to the underlying physicochemical

laws of an alife system will result in an alife system that can pass

Rest of link

Any thoughts?

Edited by Triad

To me, it seems as though Jani has tapped into something most humans need drugs to achieve. Her actions and thoughts are very closely related to the effects of strong doses of LSD-25. I find this case extremely interesting. Could Jani be trapped in a natural, strong tripping state?

No (in my opinion).

Any thoughts?

PS: You see in my opinion, Michael Jackson was murdered and those responsible, should spend the rest of there lives in Prison

8. San Quentin State Prison, California – As one of the world’s best known prisons, San Quentin is synonymous with violence, executions and the worst of the worst criminals in California to date. It has over 1500 employees and they still can’t control the inmates. The riots in February 2006 proved a good example of that. Racial attacks led to 100 prisoners being badly injured and 2 killed. That’s not the only incident but it’s a great example of just what goes down behind the walls.

See link above for reference

Edited by Triad

it said both parents take anti depressants

maybe the mother was on antidepressants when pregnant with the girl and its trasnfered somehow and messed up the child

either way the child has heavy genetics for mental illness. everyone in her family is diagnosed with a mental disorder. chances are the other child will also have a mental disorder when hes older

it said both parents take anti depressants

maybe the mother was on antidepressants when pregnant with the girl and its trasnfered somehow and messed up the child

either way the child has heavy genetics for mental illness. everyone in her family is diagnosed with a mental disorder. chances are the other child will also have a mental disorder when hes older

Please explain what you mean?? As you seem to sugest that anti-depressants can cause damage to DNA.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Triad

Please explain what you mean?? As you seem to sugest that anti-depressants can cause damage to DNA.

Any thoughts?

Environmental factors in utero can damage DNA:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=A...a0ca994c1b56375

http://news.bio-medicine.org/biology-news-...T-study-7656-1/

http://sciencelinks.jp/j-east/article/2006...006A0175478.php

Hi Razor as far as birth defects and genetic disorders some anti-depressants can cause serious problems...

Alameda, CA: Christy was taking an antidepressant when she became pregnant, and, like hundreds of women, didn’t think anything of it at the time. In fact, it was only recently when she started doing some research that she began to wonder if her daughter’s heart condition could be an SSRI birth defect.

Rest of link

Though have never seen anything in relation to early-onset schizophrenia being caused by anti-depressants being used by parents.

If someone does isolate a link or have access otherwise to such data would be interested in seeing it.

Any thoughts?