Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I took two weird pictures...

yaridovich60

I took a picture like the last one and sent it into Coast to Coast.com. they displayed it for awhile.

The night I took the pic there was snow on the ground but the air was somewhat warm, so you can figure how the apparition appeared.

You can check -out my picture here if you like.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page411.html

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaridovich60

• Seraphina

• 50Cent

• BurnSide

The dolls are a lot more interesting then any of the orbs and photoshoped supposive mist in my view. What kind of a freak lives there? wacko.gif

• 4 weeks later...

the orbs were caused by the outside wall clock located to the left of the building,what happened was the lense on the clock was rounded so when the picture was taken it refracted all of the exposures.

the fog mist after examination shows there was some heat being released this is veiwed as a yellow color when anaylised further.

so there was either an exhaust being released somewhere,or a chimney stack,or so sort of spot fogging that can occurre near street drains.

Is that the beginnings of snow on the floor? if so then your flash and snowflakes become the most likely candidate for the 'orb' effect

As for the second, Photoshop wasn't my first thought... it looks like out of focus hair or fur.... maybe part of glove or sleeve getting in front of the bottom of the lens?

OFFENSIVE POST Edited by Mentalcase

Hi

I know you wanted to talk about the ghostly effects on your photos, but please could you give us more info on the doll house? It's really creepy and interesting. What are the people like that live there?

I dont know much about photos and I'm quite gullable, blush.gif so I cant say what yours could be... Everyone else on the forum seems very knowlegeable though thumbsup.gif

thanks original.gif

I really don't like those dolls...................... their eyes follow u just about everywhere scared.gifscared.gifscared.gif

RIGHT im gonna get my digital camera and take some pictures of my sisters dollys....lets see if they got orbs.

rolleyes.gif

the first thing i saw when i scrolled down was all those dolls, and it made me think that maybe your post was about some creepy doll story and i forgot about the orb/ectoplasm topic of your post! creeeepy eek7.gifeyecrazy.gifscared.gifabduct.gif

Since everyone wants more infos on that house, I'll tell what I know.

It seems there's only an old man living there. My friend, who took the picture, works at the Grocery Store (IGA). He recognized him a couple of times there with the help of someone who lives nearby (2 houses) from there. So, we arrive at the conclusion that he needs to eat, so he's alive! wink2.gif

Right after taking the second picture, my friend went to his door and knocked just so he could give him some infos on his strange passion for dolls. The guy never answered. The only answer he got was the sound of the hockey game on TV who got up.

My friend's little brother brought the pictures at school to show his friend. His teacher saw it too and showed it at the entire class, other teachers and other people at school. They were all pretty impressed but they never made any steps further...

I talked of it to other people I know. Then, someone told me that he once got inside the house for an interview. And, in his basement, there is another scene of dolls... Apparently, they are all in a circle, looking at another dool who wolds a knife at the neck of a girafe doll... blink.gif Unfortunately I cant confirm this since I havent saw this myself.

We currently are planning another ghost hunt soon. I'll try to post our results here (if any...)

i think you can make "smoke" with your breath if it is above 0 degrees celcius..... i'm pretty sure....

Yeah, it's 10 degrees here at night and you can easily make 'smoke' with your breath.

The scientifics behind it is your breath temerature compared to the temerature of the air it hits. It does not need to be below freezing point to be able to see your breath.

• 2 months later...

Man, I didn't even read any of the replies you got dude. But come on. Those pics r crap. those r not orbs, they r specs of dust. and my reply goes to the rest of you. man anyone knows the diff between a spec of dust...and a spec of dust. And that smoke you blew in the camera lense....nice touch. but I being a smoker can tell you first hand that is cig smoke. come on. make something better up.

Edited by IrishBlood

but I being a smoker can tell you first hand that is cig smoke. come on. make something better up.

can I get an amen from the skeptical congregation ?

come on. make something better up.

279169[/snapback]

You're saying you dont believe this?[attachmentid=5414]

Go ahead Punk and make my day....... laugh.gif

Hello everyone.  First Post here so maybe I should talk a little bit of myself

I'm 18 years old boy and I live very near Montreal (Quebec, Canada) in a little suburb called St-Bruno.  I usually speak french so pardon me for any mistakes I could make.  I've always been interested in unexplained.  I'm fascinated be everything about it.  UFO, ghosts, spirits, devils, everything! 

Now my story.

The other day, my friend told me of a place in my little town.  It's a home where there are a lot of weird dolls in the window.  So we went there and I brought my digital camera.  This is what I wanted to take a picture of:

user posted image

But, when we got back home, we looked at one of the pictures and we saw all those orbs!

user posted image

There must be at least 50 orbs or so in this picture!!  So we were very interested (we're all very interested in ghosts) so we got back there.  we took like 50 other shots or so.  When we got back home again, we realized that the first one we took (of the second batch) was even more weird!  There was ectoplasm in it!:

user posted image

There was NOTHING that could do smoke.  No one was smoking, the car was really far, and it was a little higher than 0°C so we didn't do any smoke with our breath.

So what you guys think?

166516[/snapback]

what hell is that.. i feel wrong with it your picture... this picture was werid and What kind of

Man, I didn't even read any of the replies you got dude. But come on. Those pics r crap. those r not orbs, they r specs of dust. and my reply goes to the rest of you. man anyone knows the diff between a spec of dust...and a spec of dust. And that smoke you blew in the camera lense....nice touch. but I being a smoker can tell you first hand that is cig smoke. come on. make something better up.

279169[/snapback]

really.. you serious

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly IrishBLood, why would I make up something like that? Of I agree I have seen better orbs. But the second one is just too strange. I study in Multimedia in college, so I could easily have made up somehting REALLY more convincing with Phosothop and XSI.

You have the right to disagree with me, but don't tell me I'm a liar. I honestly took these pictures and didn't do anything to them EXCEPT to level the one with the orbs to make it clearer.

Hi yaridovich60. The pictures are so cool! Really enjoyed them. Can you tell us anything more about the wackos that live in the house? (I say wacko in jest) There is a house here in the city where I live that the owner's hang dolls and stuffed animals from the trees in their yard. It is very creepy.

Hi Mel and thank you for your comments.

Pretty much everything we know about those who live in this house is a little more up, at post #35. We really don't know a lot of things about him.

Some people said to me that in his basements, there are more dolls all sitting in circle all staring at another doll, standing in the center, holding a knife at the neck of a giraffe doll... I can't confirm this myself but this info came to me from several people and was pretty much the same everytime.

I zoomed in a lot to look at a lot of the edges of this "ectoplasm"....if it was edited in Photshop, the edges wouldn't have been so jagged....as the white gets more faint in the picture, the edges aren't smooth, the pixels extend out, very small....you have to zoom in A LOT....so either very good editing job....or very good picture of something unknown.

But, when we got back home, we looked at one of the pictures and we saw all those orbs!

I don't think those are orbs...they look more like something that might have been on the film; spilt liquid that had dried perhaps. They look more like flat drops that floating lights...they also all seem to be in the foreground, the same distance from the camera, rather than spaced around in a three dimensional manner as you'd expect them to be.

As for the second one...*pauses*...I'll not pass comment on that just yet tongue.gif It looks like a photoshopped job to me, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. The first pic, however, I'd say is certainly an error in the film.

166521[/snapback]

I think Seraphina is right. I've seen stuff like that on a bunch of pictures. Probably dust or little light spots or something. And usually orbs only appear one at a time. the smoke however looks pretty real

Edited by Monster Hunter X