Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE

Blink4567

I LOVE THIS SERIES! Ive been reading it since I was like 14 or 13! Cant wait to see how bad they mess up the book in the 6th movie! I still love it! I know they'll do their hollywood magic best!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• behaviour???

• Blink4567

• Stormcrow

• Moon Minion

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I liked the first few, didn't remember anything about the one where they had to save people that were underwater, and I watched it directly. They're starting to run together for me. But I'm sure they won't do anything too bad...

linked-image

I read the whole series and I've watched them all too, except for this one of course. I'm waiting for it. In fact, I've started reading this book again just to refresh my mind, it's been a long time. linked-image

I love the books too. The movies?.....Meh...

I didn't mind the first three movies but the fourth and fifth.... :td:

Alas, I will only be going to see this one to see Greyback the werewolf introduced.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I LOVE IT SO!!!!! IM SO EXCITED! the end sucks :no: but all the emotion in it had me jumping up and down literally! Ive read them all way to many times! Now the last book, OMAN! im not even going to get into that! OMAN! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I dont like him. :cry:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I LOVE IT SO!!!!! IM SO EXCITED! the end sucks :no: but all the emotion in it had me jumping up and down literally! Ive read them all way to many times! Now the last book, OMAN! im not even going to get into that! OMAN! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

You saw it? Um....seriously, any good? Or rather how bad did they screw it up?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I dont like him. :cry:

Who? The werewolf greyback? I don't think your supposed to like him lolz :lol:

You saw it? Um....seriously, any good? Or rather how bad did they screw it up?

Who? The werewolf greyback? I don't think your supposed to like him lolz :lol:

Heck no! I meant the book. I have a real good visualization process, so i guess you could say Ive seen it in my brain? :D

I wish. I dont think so either MM, I like what happend to him in the last book though :). But I cant wait to see the directors portrayel of the whole voldemort storyline. Hope he gets it right.

Heck no! I meant the book. I have a real good visualization process, so i guess you could say Ive seen it in my brain? :D

I wish. I dont think so either MM, I like what happend to him in the last book though :). But I cant wait to see the directors portrayel of the whole voldemort storyline. Hope he gets it right.

Ah I see, lol, well as I've said the last two let me down so I'm not going to hold my breath over this one, though I would like to, I love the Harry Potter series too mate. Yeah the conclusion with voldermort hopefully will be reasonable. I also am looking forward to how the end of the book pans out in the movie, the last climax with snape and dumbledore.

Edited by Moon Minion

Ah I see, lol, well as I've said the last two let me down so I'm not going to hold my breath over this one, though I would like to, I love the Harry Potter series too mate. Yeah the conclusion with voldermort hopefully will be reasonable. I also am looking forward to how the end of the book pans out in the movie, the last climax with snape and dumbledore.

I dont know how to type the sound I just made but grrrrrrrr! Man o man. I wasnt excited about the last two movies but its usually the directors. Im not sure if its the same one or not.

askjdf;lasghshg

They're leaving the funeral out of the movie. <_<

askjdf;lasghshg

NO THEYRE NOT!!!!!! :angry: MUTUANY!!!!!!

Edited by Jessem

askjdf;lasghshg

Did you here the last movie to the last book "The Deathly Hallows" will be split into two parts??

LINK

Not that I think it's a completely bad idea they might fit much more in, but I just hope that's not an incentive to change it even more!!!

*sighs* yes they are....sadly

Link

Mhm, and a lot of other big scenes too. :/ There's only two scenes with the Pensive (the one with Slughorn and the one at the orphanage). You'd think, with some of the scenes they ADDED they could have actually followed the book.

Nooooo-oooo. That's impossible.

Edited by Ebonykrow

I've read all of the books and seen all of the movies except for the one that is fixing to come out. I liked the first three and the fifth but I didn't care much for the fourth, they butchered it to much.

I've read all of the books and seen all of the movies except for the one that is fixing to come out. I liked the first three and the fifth but I didn't care much for the fourth, they butchered it to much.

Agreed. I shouted at the screen when the Sphinx didn't show up, I was sooo looking forward to that scene. I liked the second task though, that was probably my favorite part in the movie--that and the Ball. First movie will always be my favorite though. :) It and the second one, I hate how the new director totally changed styles. They had this nice, innocent feeling to them before, now they're all dark and gloomy. I can't imagine what the sixth movie would be like under the first director, but I bet it would have been a lot better.

Mhm, and a lot of other big scenes too. :/ There's only two scenes with the Pensive (the one with Slughorn and the one at the orphanage). You'd think, with some of the scenes they ADDED they could have actually followed the book.

Nooooo-oooo. That's impossible.

Aww you've gotta be kidding me!! So they've done it again and added their own scenes! GRR! @#@#$E$$%#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you'll just love Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 1 and part 2... :rolleyes:

Edited by Moon Minion

Agreed. I shouted at the screen when the Sphinx didn't show up, I was sooo looking forward to that scene. I liked the second task though, that was probably my favorite part in the movie--that and the Ball. First movie will always be my favorite though. :) It and the second one, I hate how the new director totally changed styles. They had this nice, innocent feeling to them before, now they're all dark and gloomy. I can't imagine what the sixth movie would be like under the first director, but I bet it would have been a lot better.

The third is my favorite, I'm a David Thewlis fan, I love his movies he's always crazy in them or has major problems. Yeah I like the ball to, but better than that was when they were practicing for the ball and Ron had to dance with Mcgonagall. Maybe it would have been, they should have kept the same director.

Aww you've gotta be kidding me!! So they've done it again and added their own scenes! GRR! @#@#$E$$%#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you'll just love Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 1 and part 2... :rolleyes:

Depends on if they butcher it or not. I hope they don't. :mellow:

Nope! They added an attack on the burrow, for... no reason. I don't think anyone is even at the burrow when Bellatrix attacks it, they all come rushing out of a corn field or something. Absolutely bizarre.

The third is my favorite, I'm a David Thewlis fan, I love his movies he's always crazy in them or has major problems. Yeah I like the ball to, but better than that was when they were practicing for the ball and Ron had to dance with Mcgonagall. Maybe it would have been, they should have kept the same director.

Seriously. :lol: I loved the third, it'd be my favorite from the new director. I hate the transformation scene though, because Rowling states clearly that werewolves aren't half-man/half-wolf, they're fully wolf in form and that's why Sirius, James, and Peter all took the forms of animals to comfort Lupin. :[ I do really wish they'd have kept the style of the first director, and that Richard Harris hadn't died. XD

Nope! They added an attack on the burrow, for... no reason. I don't think anyone is even at the burrow when Bellatrix attacks it, they all come rushing out of a corn field or something. Absolutely bizarre.

Seriously. :lol: I loved the third, it'd be my favorite from the new director. I hate the transformation scene though, because Rowling states clearly that werewolves aren't half-man/half-wolf, they're fully wolf in form and that's why Sirius, James, and Peter all took the forms of animals to comfort Lupin. :[ I do really wish they'd have kept the style of the first director, and that Richard Harris hadn't died. XD

It's not fair! :cry: Why can't they stick to the plot!

I wasn't to rapped in Lupin's werewolf appearance but I quite liked how they did Sirius in dog form, perhaps Lupin should've been more like that except wolfier lol :lol:

They could've atleast made him more wolf like and given him fur, I've never heard of a bald werewolf untill I watched the movie.

I've read the series since the first book was published, before all the hype and movie stuff. I honestly really dislike the movies, there's no comparison to the books. I feel they miss out too much content. I know they have to do so to make the length reasonable but I still don't like it. Hence I probably won't bother to see the new films, maybe eventually but I'll always prefer the books. Saying that I don't read them anymore so I'll just forget about it all I guess.

I've read them all and seen them all, and although I'm not as excited about it as I used to be, I'm looking forward for the next film :) It will have some exciting scenes (Snape-Dumbledore). And you are right mentioning Greyback - I'm always curious to see how they make a werewolf in cinema...

because Rowling states clearly that werewolves aren't half-man/half-wolf, they're fully wolf in form and that's why Sirius, James, and Peter all took the forms of animals to comfort Lupin.

I agree with you on that, however, I actually liked the werewolf in comparison to other movie werewolves. I was really glad they didn't make it furry and muscular apeman :)

I KNOW! I WAS SO DISSAPOINTED they didnt have any of the creatures in the maze! I think aaragog was suppose to be in there as well!

So who is the director of the 6th movie? hmm I wonder.

They better do the schoolyard battle justice though. I think harry saves draco's life in this one to. They also better do that plot justice as well. The actors do a phenominal job, but the screenwriters need to read the book more. It sux thers not much JK can do about it.

And yes hopefully they fit in as much detail as possible in the last "two" movies, theyd better. There is alot tell in the end of this tale.