Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How would you build the Great Pyramid

Ozmeister

If you had a choice of methods to build the GP, what would you use?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. If you had a choice of methods to build the GP, what would you use?

• 1. The original methods and materials, as per the Egyptologists explanation
    • 2. Modern methods/original materials, using modern construction equipment
    • 3. Modern methods......concrete pouring and moldings
    • 4. Exotic technologies (levitation etc), using original materials
    • 5. Ask a passing UFO

How would you go about doing it?? grin2.gif

Personally, I'd opt for #3......much easier of all of them, and probably the cheapest and quickest way of doing the job.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Potholer

• Cufflink

• man_in_mudboots

• AztecInca

They had help from a higher form of being. Read some books, the ones with the extraterrestrial theories make much more sense than the books about humans building it with nothing basically. The pyramid is too precise. Over 4,000 years ago this took place...they had help from someone and it wasn't anything human.

Definitely go with number 3. If nothing else, it'll give people 5000 years from now a mystery to solve: How did those primitives possibly possess the knowledge needed to make a pyramid like this? It must have been made by Egyptians!

People in ancient times were definately not primitive.

Edited by NightMoon

I'd have to go with 2. Simply because a concrete Great Pyramid loses some of the charm...Reminds me of something that might be a tourist attraction in North Dakota...

As far as how the egyptians built them goes, I'll have to go with the arguement put forward by Red Dwarf...

Rimmer: What about the pyramids!? How did they move such huge blocks of stone without the aid of modern technology?

Liester: They had whips Rimmer. Massive, massive whips.

I guess number 3. It seems the easiest. grin2.gif

But number 4 sounds like so much more fun! tongue.gif

Today`s engineers can`t build pyramids like those great pyramids with all their modern technology, they cant even work out how the egyptians did it........ so I think we might need some help from some other more advanced beings. thumbsup.gif

i voted #1. i was always a traditionalist.

Having grown up watching Blue Peter, I would definitely use lots of sticky-back plastic.

I went with #2, I have only limited knowledge of engineering, but what you're doing is basically stacking blocks. I've been doing that since I was a kid. So give me a nice crane and maybe a level and watch me go!

They preformed Eye surgery!! EYE SURGERY!!! thats friggin percise enough for me to believe they built the pyramids.

hahah.

i can imagine the ancient egyptians now.

"YO!! WTF is that in the sky!?

HEY! YOU!! Silver Bird! Can you build a massive structure for me so i can bury my dead king in it!?"

I saw this thing on Discovery Channel that said they might have used kites and ramps to build them. I lean more towards other beings building them though.

Uhm, I know how they did it.

They used Monatomic gold to make the stones light as a feather.

Thats why they had so much gold, they were able to take monatomic gold particles out of nature and return them to their metallic state. They then traded this manufactured gold to surrounding civilizations for building materials and workers.

This is why it seems that they didn't view gold as currency like we do, they viewed it as a plyable building material, while the rest of the world was hog wild for it they simply took advantage of the demand.

They also ate it in it's monatomic state grin2.gif