Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wouldn't it be funny!

saucy

Looking at Kellalor's newest space picture, I was just thinking how funny it would be if we found out that none of the other galaxies exist. I'm not talking government conspiracies or anything, but if there was a wall that surrounded our solar system and on this wall, God pasted large pictures of other stars and galaxies and universes and that. How would you react if we found out that were true?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thebarman

• Angelfish

• saucy

• chico del nacho

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That would suck!!!

I mean, like, why would God toy with us like that!?

If there was only us and nothing else

god..........the thought is just appalling(sp?).....and kinna...I dunno....harrowing..... scared.gif

God pasted large pictures of other stars and galaxies and universes and that.

Well if I knew it was God that did it then I guess I'd start going to church again!

You have a very vivid imagination saucy tongue.gif

Edited by thebarman

Hmm... pictures don't emit microwave radiation, do they? One also has to assume there is a "God" I guess the only way to find this out would be if somebody told you. If somebody told me this without any proof, I wouldn't believe it.

if god can make anything he can make that radiation, but we've already sent probes past our solar system havn't we?

I mean, like, why would God toy with us like that!?

because he's a jerk, that's why.

but it would be incredibly disappointing if there all that didn't exist. make a person feel pretty lonely.

I know that outer space exists and all the galaxies are real. This isn't a religious debate or anything. I was just wondering how you would react if one of the satellites hit a wall or something. Besides, our satellites have gone beyond the solar system, but we can't transmit any data from that distance so we really don't know what's happening. We could've hit a wall....

if a satelite hit some really big wall, i'd become EXTREMELY nervous.

Besides, our satellites have gone beyond the solar system, but we can't transmit any data from that distance so we really don't know what's happening. We could've hit a wall....

Pioneer's 11 and 10 and Voyager's 1 and 2 have all left our solar system and I'm sure NASA still listen in on at least one of them.

Perhaps someone else can confirm this I'm having trouble finding the eveidence so I could be talking rubbish wink2.gif

if a satelite hit some really big wall, i'd become EXTREMELY nervous.

H*** yeah! kinna makes ya feel like a mime trapped in an invisible box....