Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General of all American Intelligence:

ExpandMyMind

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott G

• Q24

• enzian

• merril

Top Posters In This Topic

I dare one of you to go up to someone and say 9/11 was planned. You'll get smacked in the face.

I've gone up to many people and told them this; I haven't been smacked once. Not everyone has such violent tendencies, even if they agree with the official story regarding 9/11. Many also recognize that such violent tendencies should be curtailed, not encouraged.

Edited by Scott G

I dare one of you to go up to someone and say 9/11 was planned. You'll get smacked in the face.

Is that why 70-84% of Americans now think the official story is fabricated.

Is that why 70-84% of Americans now think the official story is fabricated.

That sounds too good to be true. Last I heard it was significantly lower, though atleast it was in the double digits. Where'd you get that statistic?

The thing that stands out to me the most is the lack of video coverage of a 747 hitting the pentagon. Especialy considering its a known fact that some type of government agents, who claimed to be from the FBI, confiscated videos from every company in the surrounding area.

I was once told by a military man, a man whom I believe to be truthful, that the U.S. army needs a war at least once a generation, in order to have seasoned officers capable of training the next batch of soldiers. This is the way of the world. It doesn't make it right, but it doesn't necessarily make it wrong. After all, true freedom is not cheap nor easily obtained, and is very rare in history.

The need for a well trained army becomes even more crucial at the end of capitalist boom cycle.

You are always free, you always have a choice. When captivated you are free to try and run away, you are free to spit in your captive holders faces, you are free to curse at them, free to try and beat them criple, free to try and kill them.

In this case you might not be physically free, but you still are free on what you want to do.

As long as you can still make your own choices, you are, as I see it truly free.

The thing that stands out to me the most is the lack of video coverage of a 747 hitting the pentagon. Especialy considering its a known fact that some type of government agents, who claimed to be from the FBI, confiscated videos from every company in the surrounding area.

Your problem is you are using the word "confiscated" when describing the gathering of evidence by those who are investigating a crime. If a murder happens, or any other serious crime, within view of security cameras they are gathered as evidence and never seen again. They certainly don't watch them, make copies and then return the original footage to the owners of the cameras. Why should the plane crashing into the pentagon be any different?

We only have the clear footage of the WTC's because it was televised by news stations.

Your problem is you are using the word "confiscated" when describing the gathering of evidence by those who are investigating a crime. If a murder happens, or any other serious crime, within view of security cameras they are gathered as evidence and never seen again.

By that logic, the idea is to remove evidence, not "gather" it. The reason evidence is gathered is -to- see it, not to hide it away forever more. In general, the evidence is presented in a trial. But, ofcourse, after 9/11, we got all these "national security" clauses that would permit the government to hide evidence, on the basis that to reveal it would endanger "national security". You might wish to consider what is meant by "national security". Perhaps it's more a matter of "elite security", that is, it protects the elites from the public eye, so that they can get away with such things as 9/11.