Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Michael Jackson is most likely alive....

archangel_josh

'Heaven' being the planet where our extra-terrestrial creators live. These ET's were mistaken for 'gods' and as the scriptures say, those who live a good life go to 'heaven'.

This means that those who have worked for peace and love and those who are worthy, are scientifically recreated through advanced cloning on the ET's planet. Their memories/personality is downloaded into their new, young body and they can live in peace on their planet.

Crazy?!

Check out these articles:

Rael: ‘Michael Jackson, a Raelian Honorary Guide, has probably been cloned by now.’

Like fans worldwide, Raelians have mourned the death of Michael Jackson, who in 1992 was one of the first individuals to be named Raelian Honorary Guide for his actions promoting world peace.

Rael, spiritual leader of the Raelian Movement, has expressed condolences to the Jackson family, whom he met last December in Las Vegas. The occasion was a special event celebrating the 35th anniversary of the creation of the Raelian Movement.

“Considering all the good things Michael did on Earth for peace and love, I’m sure he is alive today on the Elohim's Eternal-Life Planet,” Rael said in a statement released today.

His comment referenced important tenets of the Raelian philosophy, which claims that all life forms on Earth were created by the Elohim, highly advanced human scientists from another planet who were mistaken for Gods by our ancestors and who have the capacity to recreate individuals, complete with their full identity, thanks to their advanced cloning technology. In addition, Rael’s statement implies that Michael Jackson is among the few humans from Earth to be so cloned, and will return to Earth with the Elohim “when humanity has finally decided to welcome them back.”

Recent news reports have stated that Raelians [here on Earth] have cloned Michael Jackson. But Dr. Brigitte Boisselier, head of the company Clonaid and spokesperson of the Raelian Movement, said, “Clonaid is a private company and the Raelian Movement has nothing to do with the cloning business. The Raelian Movement is a philosophical movement whose mission is to demystify god and inform humanity about our true extraterrestrial origin.”

Boisselier added that although many celebrities have joined the Raelian Movement, the Movement’s policy is to respect their desire to keep this information confidential if they don’t want to be known publicly as Raelians.

The title of Honorary Guide as given to Michael Jackson is a different matter, she explained.

“The title of Honorary Guide is bestowed by Rael himself to a few individuals who have accomplished extraordinary actions and who deserve to be recognized for the way they put the welfare of humanity before their own personal fate,” she explained. “Michael Jackson was recognized as such by Rael and Raelians have been proud to welcome him as Honorary Guide for the past 17 years.”

And these:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/rael-sc...t/message/17815

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/rael-sc...t/message/17814

:blink:

we all gotta believe in something..

Sex has it's good points.

Raelians.

I seriously almost joined years ago.

Then I realized I don't like sex cults.

I almost closed this thread.

Now I'm intrigued. :lol:

Yeah...

That's so interesting, never knew much about the Raelian perspective. Quite intriguing, though. Thanks for sharing :tu:.

Personally I believe in the possibility of extraterrestrial intervention and that possibly influencing some if not all religions on earth but the evidence for such is too sketchy to really umm formulate an organized religion out of it even if true.

Sure, I see your point. Many people in these forums would not dispute that it's possible aliens interveined in our history, but they would never believe what Rael is saying.

It's like how many people believe in aliens and that there is life on other planets, except they don't think that the Earth has been visited as yet.

Each to his own, I suppose.

'Heaven' being the planet where our extra-terrestrial creators live. These ET's were mistaken for 'gods' and as the scriptures say, those who live a good life go to 'heaven'.

This means that those who have worked for peace and love and those who are worthy, are scientifically recreated through advanced cloning on the ET's planet. Their memories/personality is downloaded into their new, young body and they can live in peace on their planet.

Crazy?!

Check out these articles:

Rael: ‘Michael Jackson, a Raelian Honorary Guide, has probably been cloned by now.’

and I think Elvis is still alive and working as a cashier at a K-Mart somewhere in the south.

• Like 1

You know I have no ill will towards Raelism, it's not a scam for money like scientology, and you know, compared to other religions, it's not as crazy.

Rael isn't asking for money as far as I know, or demanding it, so...meh, who knows. I can't really say much more.

Not so sure about that. According to one of their "Commandments" you must give one percent of your annual income to help spread the word.

The Raelian Movement is 100% a money making scheme

Not so sure about that. According to one of their "Commandments" you must give one percent of your annual income to help spread the word.

Unlike the friendly Christians, who only demand 10%.....

(for the record, I think they are all money making scams!)

I'd like a source on that...

Well, it's true. The Elohim (our ET creators) have asked that anyone recognising Rael as their messanger, to help him out financially by donating 1% of their annual income after tax to help him devote himself full time to his task.

I do it every time I get paid - it's only something like $27 a month. So I don't mind too much.

You can also donate to the building of the embassy for the Elohim to land at if you want - a rough guide is 10% of your annual income after tax. But this isn't a commandment.

That said, nothing is mandatory. No one has to donate.

Plus, that being said, unlike scientology, you do not have to pay lavish amounts of cash in order to 'progress' as a Raelian. As in, all teachings are free, the books are free online and the seminars/meetings/lectures are all free.

-Josh

I guess if it's not required then it's fine.

I mean to get anywhere in the real world, money is needed, as that's how the world works. Even religions have to follow that.

Yeah, for sure. The way I see it, if Rael was contacted by an alien who gave him a fulltime mission to spread his message, he's not going to be able to work a night job to pay the bills!

Do you have an religious beliefs yourself?

I consider myself a Deist, that's just where I arrived. I used to be an atheist a long time ago (and a snobby one at that), then agnostic, then pagan for a short while.

Now, Deist.

What's a deist?

http://www.deism.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism

I just kinda defaulted to that when I considered my beliefs. I'm not strict by any regards.

I'm mostly a Deist simply because I realized I believed in science but at the same time had a hard time believing everything on earth and the universe occurred at "random".

Example, I believe in evolution to an extent, in the sense I believe animals developed into other animals, but I have a hard time believing the one facet of it that claims it all happened due to random mutations. I've always personally believed it was pre-programmed by nature/God to adapt to the changing world.

Right, okay I see.

So who is the God in the Bible if the creator God doesn't interfere in human affairs? Who are the gods that the greeks spoke of? Or the Japanese and their gods?

-Josh

Interesting, not sure I believe it, but interesting.

In the horsehead nebulae, orbiting a star called Finnius Q. The planet is called Yeactopla.

LOL. :lol:

by the way what is with all Masonic symbology?

Diests: are they not glorified Agnostics?

Freemasonry is something I'm interested in.

And no, Deists are not glorified agnostics. Agnostics are fence sitters.

Deists believe in God strongly.

Masonary, Hmm. What aspects are you interesting in and why? if you dont mind me asking.

Your right Agnostics sit on the fence, mainly because their spoilt by choice, but diests believe in a god, but any revelations, prophets, etc. Why?

How do you know about god, his attributes is true nature with out the above, i believe logic, reasoning and science only answer some questions, but not all of them.

Thanks

Masonary, Hmm. What aspects are you interesting in and why? if you dont mind me asking.

Your right Agnostics sit on the fence, mainly because their spoilt by choice, but diests believe in a god, but any revelations, prophets, etc. Why?

How do you know about god, his attributes is true nature with out the above, i believe logic, reasoning and science only answer some questions, but not all of them.

Thanks

Interested in masonry in general, and it's history in the USA.

We don't believe in prophets or revelations.

And we learn about God through science.

This is creepy. On one other thread I dislike you very much. On this one, man we have much more incommon then you think.

Interested in masonry in general, and it's history in the USA.

We don't believe in prophets or revelations.

And we learn about God through science.

It's very interesting that you are open to the idea of aliens being the 'gods' or 'angels' of our old religions. So if all we know of God is from what he has revealed to the prophets, then how did humans even know of the concept of God?

As in, you believe that there is a god who created all things and does not interfere in human affairs, yet how did we come to know of this God if he has not made himself known to us?

You say that you find God in science...but so far all science has pointed to is the genetic code, the universe and very rational things. No God so far.

Unless you are one of those people that calls 'EVERYTHING' 'God'. As in, the infinite universe and life and atoms and design is all a part of the one God.

If you subscribe to this idea, then why call it God? Can't we just call it something more reasonable like 'life' or 'the infinite'?

-Josh

no .. agnostics are honest.

Thanks

I can't speak for Kacen, but as a Deist, quite simply, I don't. I don't give attributes to the God that I believe in. I don't have a name for it, I don't know what its personality is etc. etc. For me, Deism is simply the belief that there is something out there that, with my limited capacity to understand the universe, I would call 'God'.

Deists don't believe in revealed religion because there are simply too many holes that can be poked through its credibility for us to buy into it. Revealed religions simply do not make sense, from a Deistic standpoint.