Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sensing death before it happens

starsdreamer

I feel dramatically off. My subconscience state seems to be unatainable at times, Last few months I get this over whelming emptiness, and darkness yet I am very scared and frightened, I can feel when death is going to happen and in huge capacities. I feel like I am loosing my head. This feeling of dread is over whelming. It jsut comes on out of the blue. within in days I will hear about a death. When this feeling comes on depending on how long it last depends on the amounts of deaths that will occur, I am hopelessly scared of these feelings. They are so unknown to me. I always felt there was something seriously worng with me. Even from the time I was little I would see ghost, they haunted me awake and when i slept. as I got older I think I blocked it all out but always seen future events in my sleep of things to come. Sadly they are always negative. I don't feel normal. I don't feel like I fit in anywhere and lately feeling and sensing deaths is putting me in such a depressed state.I haven't confided in anyone, although my mother knows of my experiences with ghost as achild for after a series of hauntings she actually witnessed it and even stated I was cursed. She still feels that way. In the last 2 months i have heard of multiple deaths. yesterday this aweful dreadful feeling of loss came over me. I called a friend and expressed a bad feeling. I knew what that feeling was protaining to and then i got a phone call from my step mom stating her friends son was jumped and killed.. Can someone please help me. How do i stop this from coming on. Should I sign myself into the nearest mental ward. Am I nuts...I dont understand this and have noone to help me understand what is wrong with me. I have seen things in my sleep. My dreams are never black and white though doctors believe we dream in black and white I dont. I seen everything in full detail. I dreamt of the third plane going down in New York as well as multiple train crashes. Recently I dreamnt of our country getting hit by there own missles. PLease don't judge me. I don't confide cause i dont fit in as is and I dont want to be deemed as a fruit cake by the ones i love. On the upside I always know when someone close to me is pregnant before they do. It doesn't always happen but for the most part I can tell without knowledge. thats the only upside. I just need some direction. I dont claim to be a physchic because I honestly never met a true one. Trust me I have had many readings ect. Only once did i meet a person who stated I was in fact cursed..Thank you for taking the time to read this

I get this over whelming emptiness, and darkness yet I am very scared and frightened, I can feel when death is going to happen and in huge capacities.

I don't feel normal. I don't feel like I fit in anywhere and lately feeling and sensing deaths is putting me in such a depressed state

In the last 2 months i have heard of multiple deaths. yesterday this aweful dreadful feeling of loss came over me. I called a friend and expressed a bad feeling. I knew what that feeling was protaining to and then i got a phone call from my step mom stating her friends son was jumped and killed..

Am I nuts...I dont understand this and have noone to help me understand what is wrong with me.

a person who stated I was in fact cursed..

Well first, Welcome to UM!!

I have to say you ARE NOT CURSED!! And please don't believe someone (even your mom) when they say that. It is not true and very mean to say.

I can see how you don't feel normal and that's okay too. Many people have issues with feelings. It sounds to me you are in a negative state right now and focusing on ucky stuff, which you can stop.

Do you have a therapist or doctor you can talk to? If so, I would advise talking to someone; especially about derpession.

Sometimes you may be sensing something (about others) because you have a connection to them in some way. What that connection is I have no idea.

I won't worry about the seeing spirits or ghosts or any of the dreams until you get yourself feeling less depressed. Depression in itself can cause some of this.

And remember, you are NOT cursed- that is just silly for someone to say.

Good luck and keep us posted :yes:

Edited by She-ra

Have you always felt this way? You sound scared and also a little frightened.

Sensing death is a common feeling that goes hand in hand with depression. Those deaths seem like coincidences and also you probably are a bit sensitive. Having terrible visions is a sign that you're unable to cope with things and you need professional councelling.

Personally I don't think you're insane. I think that visions, hallucinations and bad negative feelings about death happen when people are really really depressed. Do you take anything? Are you unwell? Have you been in a major accident? Has something traumatic happened to you? Did you encounter bad news?

Edited by Lady Amethyst
  • Like 1

Sensing death is a common feeling that goes hand in hand with depression. Those deaths seem like coincidences and also you probably are a bit sensitive. Having terrible visions is a sign that you're unable to cope with things and you need professional councelling.

Personally I don't think you're insane. I think that visions, hallucinations and bad negative feelings about death happen when people are really really depressed. Do you take anything? Are you unwell? Have you been in a major accident? Has something traumatic happened to you? Did you encounter bad news?

I am not depressed, I have alot going for me in my life, I just graduated college, I have the best son a mom could ask for. I have 2 of the bestest friends a girl could want. I shouldv'e been more opt to identify when this happens. It just hits like a crash of rocks falling on me. I have no connection to the people i hear about dying other then knowing about the loss through a friend or other area. There is no way in Gods green earth I am talking to a counselor. Can you say Straight jacket..lol thank you for your insight it is much welcomed and appreciated

I am not depressed, I have alot going for me in my life, I just graduated college, I have the best son a mom could ask for. I have 2 of the bestest friends a girl could want. I shouldv'e been more opt to identify when this happens. It just hits like a crash of rocks falling on me. I have no connection to the people i hear about dying other then knowing about the loss through a friend or other area. There is no way in Gods green earth I am talking to a counselor. Can you say Straight jacket..lol thank you for your insight it is much welcomed and appreciated

• 3 months later...

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Arial Black--><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><!--/fonto-->I feel dramatically off. My subconscience state seems to be unatainable at times, Last few months I get this over whelming emptiness, and darkness yet I am very scared and frightened, I can feel when death is going to happen and in huge capacities. I feel like I am loosing my head. This feeling of dread is over whelming. It jsut comes on out of the blue. within in days I will hear about a death. When this feeling comes on depending on how long it last depends on the amounts of deaths that will occur, I am hopelessly scared of these feelings. They are so unknown to me. I always felt there was something seriously worng with me. Even from the time I was little I would see ghost, they haunted me awake and when i slept. as I got older I think I blocked it all out but always seen future events in my sleep of things to come. Sadly they are always negative. I don't feel normal. I don't feel like I fit in anywhere and lately feeling and sensing deaths is putting me in such a depressed state.I haven't confided in anyone, although my mother knows of my experiences with ghost as achild for after a series of hauntings she actually witnessed it and even stated I was cursed. She still feels that way. In the last 2 months i have heard of multiple deaths. yesterday this aweful dreadful feeling of loss came over me. I called a friend and expressed a bad feeling. I knew what that feeling was protaining to and then i got a phone call from my step mom stating her friends son was jumped and killed.. Can someone please help me. How do i stop this from coming on. Should I sign myself into the nearest mental ward. Am I nuts...I dont understand this and have noone to help me understand what is wrong with me. I have seen things in my sleep. My dreams are never black and white though doctors believe we dream in black and white I dont. I seen everything in full detail. I dreamt of the third plane going down in New York as well as multiple train crashes. Recently I dreamnt of our country getting hit by there own missles. PLease don't judge me. I don't confide cause i dont fit in as is and I dont want to be deemed as a fruit cake by the ones i love. On the upside I always know when someone close to me is pregnant before they do. It doesn't always happen but for the most part I can tell without knowledge. thats the only upside. I just need some direction. I dont claim to be a physchic because I honestly never met a true one. Trust me I have had many readings ect. Only once did i meet a person who stated I was in fact cursed..Thank you for taking the time to read this<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

Hi. I am new here.

This happens to me too. For me, I normally get an out of the blue - calm before the storm feeling - and I don't know why....but within 2 days, either something bad on tv happens (really horrific) or

a tv celebrity dies. I am 45, but it's been happening for years. I just started writing it down after what happened in Texas last week. It is a "deadness" in the air that I sense. It's hard to explain. I am not a fruit cake.

I feel death or deadly events before it happens..... to people I don't know. I am a HSP. A Highly Sensitive Person. I believe, I have a very strong intuition and that is what it is. Thoughts? - Thanks...... LB

• Like 1

Hi ellebee and welcome to UM,

I can certainly relate to what you're talking about and I'm sure many others will be able too as well as I've read similar experiences here.

You ask for thoughts ? well i think some people are simply more receptive and better connected intuitively (to their higher thoughts) than others are.

Edited by SupeRgirl

Hi Starsdreamer

I have to agree with She-ra, from what you have written you sound as though you are suffering from clinical depression, and it may be a good idea to try to get that sorted out, you don’t need to tell a doctor about the information you get, so they will not think you are mad, just talk about the rest of your life, and if you are depressed it will be obvious to the doctor you are.

Being depressed does not mean you are not in fact picking up the information you talk about, it just means you are likely to focus on the negative events that happen around you and put an even more negative spin on it when you do. You mentioned knowing when someone is pregnant if you can pick that information up, you are perfectly capable of picking up other positive information, but if you are depressed that will stop you doing so consistently.

As for being cursed, first you need to understand what cursed means, no one is cursed from birth, though some of use choose difficult incarnations, look around you, you will see other far worse off than yourself. To be cursed you need to be cursed by another and sadly someone saying something like, you are cured acts like a real curse if the recipient accepts it, which it sounds like you are. So please reject it, it’s as simple as that!

You seem to live in the USA and I live in the UK so I can’t offer to help you with depression directly, but there are other things that I may be able to help you with, I treat many people with depression and a good few are also suffering from something we call Fragments. We routinely remove fragments form people in other countries by working in the astral, so if you would like my help go to my web site http://ghostsuk.weebly.com/fragments.html read about fragments and then contact me. Please don’t be frightened by the information on my site, if you do have a fragment we will remove it very quickly and you will probably get a huge amount of relief almost instantly, if you don’t have a fragment you will have lost nothing as we don’t charge for this kind of work. All we need is you full name, address and if possible a photo of you to help us find you.

Edited by lenthehealer

• 3 months later...

Hi Starsdreamer

I have to agree with She-ra, from what you have written you sound as though you are suffering from clinical depression, and it may be a good idea to try to get that sorted out, you don’t need to tell a doctor about the information you get, so they will not think you are mad, just talk about the rest of your life, and if you are depressed it will be obvious to the doctor you are.

Being depressed does not mean you are not in fact picking up the information you talk about, it just means you are likely to focus on the negative events that happen around you and put an even more negative spin on it when you do. You mentioned knowing when someone is pregnant if you can pick that information up, you are perfectly capable of picking up other positive information, but if you are depressed that will stop you doing so consistently.

As for being cursed, first you need to understand what cursed means, no one is cursed from birth, though some of use choose difficult incarnations, look around you, you will see other far worse off than yourself. To be cursed you need to be cursed by another and sadly someone saying something like, you are cured acts like a real curse if the recipient accepts it, which it sounds like you are. So please reject it, it’s as simple as that!

You seem to live in the USA and I live in the UK so I can’t offer to help you with depression directly, but there are other things that I may be able to help you with, I treat many people with depression and a good few are also suffering from something we call Fragments. We routinely remove fragments form people in other countries by working in the astral, so if you would like my help go to my web site http://ghostsuk.weebly.com/fragments.html read about fragments and then contact me. Please don’t be frightened by the information on my site, if you do have a fragment we will remove it very quickly and you will probably get a huge amount of relief almost instantly, if you don’t have a fragment you will have lost nothing as we don’t charge for this kind of work. All we need is you full name, address and if possible a photo of you to help us find you.

\

I would like to say you are not crazy, you are not strange, you are not depressed and you are not cursed. You feel along because doctor and science would lead you to believe if they don't know the answer there is smoothing mentally wrong with you.

I have lived with the same powers/feeling that you have for 45 yrs. But things have been changing for me. When I think something will happen it will happen. So the Doctors can better understand what you are saying. We feel the death in the air days before it happen. To us it is an outer body experience, it's like your there but it feels like a dream.

It is 2AM and one of those nights I can't sleep. When I do sleep and my dreams start what I see and think comes true 85% of the time. I can talk to someone on line and feel them, know what they are wearing and hat they are drinking. I use to see ghost when I was a little boy. God has given us the ability to see things that others can't. We can try to change and prevent disasters. I have been seeing a BIG earth quake ... it is coming soon a 12.0I see thousands her in the USA dying. The missiles that you have been seeing, I have seen them to... I see these missiles are cracking rock within the earth that will create a 12.0 earth quake in California.

For those who have these same feelings, it is ok. I know too well how hard it is to trust people too. If you need to talk you can feel free to contract me.

• 1 month later...

Wow, I was just feeling the same as you were just today and two months ago; and yes I've felt these feeling all of my life, but now that I'm older they are stronger, sharper and the motive of operation has ruled out these feelings being just depression or illness. This maybe something helpful for you to hear. Three years ago I lost my immune-system due to a high dose of the wrong medication to fight off Lime-Dease. While recovering and regaining my health I was physicaly overcome by these feelings - sensing death, like I have never had before; sleeping two and three days, stomach pains in knots and after eating I was drained - not even able to hold a conversation without drifting off to sleep. You may want to take a good look at your phyiscal health, there could be something going on there that is draining your physical strenght to recieve messages from those whom are leaving us, which maybe making you feel emotional enable to handle being a portal. I've known for years those that were dying were tapping into my energy to say goodbye not to me but to this life, this earth, this beautiful thing that is final. But while I was sick it was physically and mentally painful to recieve these messages. Now that I'm physically stronger I'm back to my old-self, and I can sense death without the pain, the emotional depression, and I'm able to allow those that need to tap into my energy to say their goodbyes without leaving me feeling their pain. What has always helped for me since childhood is being physical and mentally active; walking, going to the gym, reading, taking classes, doing puzzles, conversations with others, art, writing, smiling, laughing and staying interested in life.

Although, two months ago I lost a cousin, and for the first time I expeirenced something I've never felt before sensing death. She had been missing for two days. I was out of town and missed calls regarding her disappearance. Before I was notifyed I woke with a knot in my stomach, I ate and then felt drained. I knew those feels, but this time they were so strong, and I felt I couldn't breath and I felt sick, something was taking my life. So I left the house and sat outside in the garden. In the garden I clearly heard without words, but a soft kind gentel touch, asking do you want to know who this person is? I quickly, said verably, outloud, no! please don't tell me. I wept. I went for a walk and felt better. When I arrived back into the house, I recieved a phone call telling me the details of my cousin's murder.

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Arial Black--><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><!--/fonto-->I feel dramatically off. My subconscience state seems to be unatainable at times, Last few months I get this over whelming emptiness, and darkness yet I am very scared and frightened, I can feel when death is going to happen and in huge capacities. I feel like I am loosing my head. This feeling of dread is over whelming. It jsut comes on out of the blue. within in days I will hear about a death. When this feeling comes on depending on how long it last depends on the amounts of deaths that will occur, I am hopelessly scared of these feelings. They are so unknown to me. I always felt there was something seriously worng with me. Even from the time I was little I would see ghost, they haunted me awake and when i slept. as I got older I think I blocked it all out but always seen future events in my sleep of things to come. Sadly they are always negative. I don't feel normal. I don't feel like I fit in anywhere and lately feeling and sensing deaths is putting me in such a depressed state.I haven't confided in anyone, although my mother knows of my experiences with ghost as achild for after a series of hauntings she actually witnessed it and even stated I was cursed. She still feels that way. In the last 2 months i have heard of multiple deaths. yesterday this aweful dreadful feeling of loss came over me. I called a friend and expressed a bad feeling. I knew what that feeling was protaining to and then i got a phone call from my step mom stating her friends son was jumped and killed.. Can someone please help me. How do i stop this from coming on. Should I sign myself into the nearest mental ward. Am I nuts...I dont understand this and have noone to help me understand what is wrong with me. I have seen things in my sleep. My dreams are never black and white though doctors believe we dream in black and white I dont. I seen everything in full detail. I dreamt of the third plane going down in New York as well as multiple train crashes. Recently I dreamnt of our country getting hit by there own missles. PLease don't judge me. I don't confide cause i dont fit in as is and I dont want to be deemed as a fruit cake by the ones i love. On the upside I always know when someone close to me is pregnant before they do. It doesn't always happen but for the most part I can tell without knowledge. thats the only upside. I just need some direction. I dont claim to be a physchic because I honestly never met a true one. Trust me I have had many readings ect. Only once did i meet a person who stated I was in fact cursed..Thank you for taking the time to read this<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

You sound a little freaked out, and I would suggest finding someone you can talk to about what you're feeling. Writing can also be of help. Keeping a log of your dreams and feelings, and what materializes can be of some help.

About death dreams, I was told that it might be a chance for you to intercede. Everyone's dreams and senses are different, so it's hard to say why you have those experiences. It is pretty creepy to have death dreams on a regular basis. (I don't mean people dying in those dreams necessarily, but dreams that foretell a death.) Confusing even, as it's more of an announcement of news than some event that you can change. But, I was told to pray for whomever I dream about, and that this is the purpose of the dreams. Personally, I feel that signs are for the nonbelievers (as per Scripture). So, I started telling people close to me about the dreams and so forth. While it took a while for most people to realize it was more than coincidence, I continued to do it anyway. It's not some testament to some "power" I supposedly have, but rather to That which is Greater than us all. (That's my personal belief anyway.)

However, if you're saying your senses aren't always right, you may be dealing with anxiety. I can't speak for everyone out there, but I haven't had a death or pregnancy dream that was wrong so far. Anxiety, on the other hand, will give you that feeling that something bad is about to happen. You don't have to have a "bad life" or some abnormal stressors in order to have issues with depression or anxiety. It's not always because you're sad or worried, but can be something chemical.

I'm not saying that I don't believe your claims, but I do believe it always best to cover all of your bases honestly with yourself when looking for real answers and solutions. A lot of people who I've known or met over the years who were readers and such also suffered from depression or anxiety in bouts. It doesn't mean that the experiences or senses are not real, but that sensing things or knowing things that you can't understand or readily deal with can cause other issues. These situations vary so much, and there is so much to consider.

The cure to odd feelings for me was tarot. I can't say that it will work for anyone else, but I would have whatever strange feelings of discomfort, joy, worry, caution, and so forth, and did not know why. And even though it's harder to read for myself when I'm... lol looking for an answer, than it is to read for other people, tarot does solve that discomfort problem for me personally. When I was younger, I never really saw visions of this and that very often, and there were only a few occasions on which I just *knew* about something (aside from a death or pregnancy) before it happened. However, I might get weird feelings that I could not understand. The best I can describe it would be, I just knew that something was awry but I did not know what. A tarot reader told me that I should be reading cards, and so I started. When I had whatever strange feelings I pulled cards, and they always explained whatever was up. From gossip to a betrayal on the wind. And the cards were always right.

Can't explain why or how what worked, but those were my personal experiences.

If you are dealing with a curse, I would like you to know that the gift of foresight is not a curse. Curses tend to show up in other ways, and I've never known them to show up as foresight.

• 1 month later...

:blink:

OMGosh!I thought I was the only 'human' to have this feeling.My birthday is week after next.Last year around this time I was so scared.I cried for hours until sunrise,walking back in forth across the room all night. This happen that entire week so I told my boyfriend everyday that week I sensed something bad was going to happen to me or someone I knew.The day before my B-day Michael Jackson died.As if I weren't already freaked out,on the way back from my Aunt's house that night,a car runs into the back of my parent's Tahoe.The back was banged up. I usually sat back there but something just told me to sit up front this time. All I could do was stare,stunned looking at the back thinking what would've happen if I sat there on the way back. Now I sense death all the time but it's usually a family member or celebrity. Lately I've seen myself dying though. Everysince then my life has changed dramatically.I cry all the time for no reason.There is always a sadness about me as if it were meant to stay with me like a shadow. I try to ignore it but when I am alone I feel overwhelmed with depression. I am 19 and I have a wonderful life thus far,but mentally and emotionally I hurt so much. It caused me to end a relationship with my boyfriend,my grades slipped,my energy is never there when I need it and I don't sleep more then 4 hours a night.I just wish I knew what caused it.This has happened since I was 9 yrs old.I wrote it in diaries but after I turned 11 I stopped writing and decided to just keep in all inside.What is wrong with me?!?!?

This might sound stupid, but there is a lot of death and destruction around. A sensitive person is going to get depressed by it at the best of times. But are you reacting to events, or predicting them. Here is an experiment that might help, although it has problems. Turn off your tv radio and any computer streaming for a couple of weeks. Do anything else you like, but dont look at, or discuss with anyone, the world around you. ideally go on a camping holiday somewhere away from all sources of news.

While doing thi,s record your feelings/emotions, visions etc , carefully noting details and times.

You may find that without the reinforcing feedback of constant news updates, your mind is not so focussed on its fears. On the other hand you may be able to see a pattern between your premonitions/fears and specific events, when you get back to the real world and check the news.

Whatever you do, you need to talk to people about your emotional state. It can kill you, and yet it should not. Start by reading up on depression and its causes. See if any relate to your symptoms.

It may not be depression, but rather heightened emotional sensitivity. You can talk to professionals without disclosing all your fears to start with. It could be something as simple as a chemical imbalance which can easily be treated.

But if you were getting chest pains and aches down your arm you would get that checked immediately. You should do no less for severe emotional symptoms.

Edited by Mr Walker

OMGosh!I thought I was the only 'human' to have this feeling.My birthday is week after next.Last year around this time I was so scared.I cried for hours until sunrise,walking back in forth across the room all night. This happen that entire week so I told my boyfriend everyday that week I sensed something bad was going to happen to me or someone I knew.The day before my B-day Michael Jackson died.As if I weren't already freaked out,on the way back from my Aunt's house that night,a car runs into the back of my parent's Tahoe.The back was banged up. I usually sat back there but something just told me to sit up front this time. All I could do was stare,stunned looking at the back thinking what would've happen if I sat there on the way back. Now I sense death all the time but it's usually a family member or celebrity. Lately I've seen myself dying though. Everysince then my life has changed dramatically.I cry all the time for no reason.There is always a sadness about me as if it were meant to stay with me like a shadow. I try to ignore it but when I am alone I feel overwhelmed with depression. I am 19 and I have a wonderful life thus far,but mentally and emotionally I hurt so much. It caused me to end a relationship with my boyfriend,my grades slipped,my energy is never there when I need it and I don't sleep more then 4 hours a night.I just wish I knew what caused it.This has happened since I was 9 yrs old.I wrote it in diaries but after I turned 11 I stopped writing and decided to just keep in all inside.What is wrong with me?!?!?

why were you freaked out by MJ's death? how is that even relevant? i can say i sense someones going to die soon (and chances are someone in the world just did right now). i really dont see any logical reason for you to be sensing a Celebrities death (even though it will only be NA celebrities for you i guess).

as for the last part of your post, i Really think you should get some medical help, and talk to a counselor. you sound like a depressed teen (no offense, i mean. you dont sound like youre doing all that well. talking to someone who deals with these people may help you). so, nothings Wrong with you, so to speak. you just need to talk to someone.

basically, its more than likely coincidence. as im Sure there have been Plenty of times youve thought something would happen, but it didnt, so you just disregard it. or vice versa. people only remember the ones that Supposedly seem to happen with a prediction.

*edit* welcome to UM.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

You have a very well developped 6th sense. That's a gift for many.

I know it must be terrible to feel death coming and everything else but you know sincerly the best thing you could do is to meditate, connect with your spirit and make it stronger. How? Just beleive in it. Beleive in yourself and the infinite power of your soul and it'll just be what you think it is. It's YOUR spirit so you can make it as strong as you can immagine because in the astral world, you can project your thoughts so whatever they are they will be seen by the astral people (entities). If you think you are strong, you beleive in yourself they will see it and feel it. That's how it works. Not with words, not with muscle. With pure spirit and thoughts. Well, these are the base of our reality anyways.

So you are going to have to live with those abilities even though you might not like it and use them to make you stronger. You have a lot more potential than any entity out there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was visiting my sister when I experienced something I've never felt before (I was 16). The night before I was going back home (by train) I got this horrible feeling. I couldn't sleep and I was nervous and afraid. I almost cried and I told my sister that something awful was going to happen. I didn't know what or when, but I knew I didn't want to go home the next day.

In the morning we turned on the TV and we were shocked. There had been a railway accident (two trains had collided resulting in a explosive fire), the same line I was going to take (not the same train). 19 people died.

I've felt things after this, but nothing like this one time. It's sad I couldn't tell what was going to happen, but who would have believed me if I could?

• 1 month later...

I see death too.. on a large scale.. so no you are not crazy.. just gifted the best thing I think for you to do is try to understand how you can help others with your gift then it won't be so bad for you to see & hear spiritually.. you'll see the blessing in it.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

I see death too.. on a large scale.. so no you are not crazy.. just gifted the best thing I think for you to do is try to understand how you can help others with your gift then it won't be so bad for you to see & hear spiritually.. you'll see the blessing in it.

Ok, this is one of several claims you've posted of the ability to see the future.

How accurate are you?

Nibs

Ok, this is one of several claims you've posted of the ability to see the future.

How accurate are you?

Nibs

Everything God shows me to comes to pass - sooner or later.. and just for the record I am only hear to learn.. I am usually in the christian forums but, they don't always believe spiritually so I found this site where I can discuss my experiences with others who have experiences... I know you are looking to test me but, alot of what I am shown is private so I will say we do have 7 more years left of the economy being out of wack as of jan 2011- that I can share.. It was a total of 10 years.

If you need someone to talk to I am there for you.. It really isnt as bad as you think... you are shown through the spiritual realm meaning it happens first there than on earth somethings don't even have to happen and some will regardless.. but, again it's not as bad because you will learn that it all balances out.. some you win..

Everything God shows me to comes to pass - sooner or later.. and just for the record I am only hear to learn.. I am usually in the christian forums but, they don't always believe spiritually so I found this site where I can discuss my experiences with others who have experiences... I know you are looking to test me but, alot of what I am shown is private so I will say we do have 7 more years left of the economy being out of wack as of jan 2011- that I can share.. It was a total of 10 years.

So, 7 more years of it being bad, starting jan 2011?

So, 7 more years of it being bad, starting jan 2011?

I don't know why you stand out to me but, you do... is it ok if I pm you.. I want to ask you a couple of questions just things I am feeling and I am looking for confirmation but, if you don't want to participate I will understand too..

to answer your question.. before we entered this time I already knew we were... and as we entered I knew it would be more suicides, more killings, youth going to jail.. just bad stuff happening..as a result... but, anyway.. when we were children we knew everyone and we generally liked one another.. now we have lost our compassion and it became easier for us to look over the hurting people.. our ways are out of wack and we were moving to -I don't care about anyone but me attitude.. also, its a time of correction the United States has been on top and controlling out of Greed... Out of this we will have more unity.. more compassion...more understanding...the rich won't be snobish because they will also have a taste of what a struggle means... somewhere towards the end it will just get better but, the time will be done and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it- it will be done..

Hi and welcome, I had a vision one time I would be going to three funerals in one week. This was on a Saturday and come monday I found out my Uncle had died and his funeral was Tuesday and then I heard my Brither in laws mother died he funeral was on friday and on Thur I was going to The Catholic church out of the blue to talk to a priest and they were having a funeral and the person at the door invited me into the services so yes i went to thre funerals in one week. most people do not stick with their vision or write them down for everyone to see. I wish i would of not just told people but actually documented it. Now I do. Thank's for the topic.

Believe no one wants that curse, sensing "death" of someone, anyone esp. of those close to you, maybe not immediately but sooner than you think.

I don't know why you stand out to me but, you do... is it ok if I pm you.. I want to ask you a couple of questions just things I am feeling and I am looking for confirmation but, if you don't want to participate I will understand too..

Yeop, you can PM me.

to answer your question.. before we entered this time I already knew we were... and as we entered I knew it would be more suicides, more killings, youth going to jail.. just bad stuff happening..as a result... but, anyway.. when we were children we knew everyone and we generally liked one another.. now we have lost our compassion and it became easier for us to look over the hurting people.. our ways are out of wack and we were moving to -I don't care about anyone but me attitude.. also, its a time of correction the United States has been on top and controlling out of Greed... Out of this we will have more unity.. more compassion...more understanding...the rich won't be snobish because they will also have a taste of what a struggle means... somewhere towards the end it will just get better but, the time will be done and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it- it will be done..

Do you have the stats to back up any of what you said (killings, suicides etc)? But, weve always had that stuff anyways. And, its really Not news to anyone that there could be more suicides or fights in the times of bad economies.

and "somewhere towards the end it will be better", thats, almost obvious to anyone.

Yeop, you can PM me.

Do you have the stats to back up any of what you said (killings, suicides etc)? But, weve always had that stuff anyways. And, its really Not news to anyone that there could be more suicides or fights in the times of bad economies.

and "somewhere towards the end it will be better", thats, almost obvious to anyone.

Thats true...