Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Hollow Earth Theory

stevemagegod

I think that the Hollow Earth theory could be true because of all of the old stories and Myths of are ancestors. They have clear descriptions of people going down into the underworld and meeting all of the Gods who rule their. Now even modern day science is starting to accept the possibility of a underworld where all of the these ancient Heroes Descend into the depths of the Earth and come out. Please post if you agree and any myths you have on the underworld would be great. Thanks

The fact that the entrance to the inside of the world lies at the poles is rather interesting.

It amounts to saying some sort of electro-magnetic effect exists at the poles where you can enter another reality. As the poles exist on eath gravity is also involved

Edited by Alien Being

The fact that the entrance to the inside of the world lies at the poles is rather interesting.

It amounts to saying some sort of electro-magnetic effect exists at the poles where you can enter another reality. As the poles exist on eath gravity is also involved

Try this link

Wandering Pole

Erm, that isn't a fact, it is a nonsense that is demonstrably false.

Erm, that isn't a fact, it is a nonsense that is demonstrably false.

I dont believe a hole currently exists at each pole.

I am looking for a way parellel worlds could be connected using gravity and electro-magnetism. Might be pointless but you never know.

I dont believe a hole currently exists at each pole.

I am looking for a way parellel worlds could be connected using gravity and electro-magnetism. Might be pointless but you never know.

Electro-magnetism wouldn't (and couldn't) do it. E&M is completely rooted in our 3 dimensions.

Gravity might leak out slightly. Therefore it could be remotely possible to couple two parallel worlds together with gravity. Unfortunately, if you want to be able to move from one world to another you would a mind-bogglingly enormous gravitational field in a very strange geometry. It is safe to say that there is nothing of the sort anywhere near the vicinity of the Earth.

ermmm i believe some mysteries, but earth being hollow is way too much...

i study geology and earth being hollow is simply not possible

you would need to rewrite countless geological books and volumes

compiled geological knowledge over centuries vs Jules Verne ?

If the earth is hollow, then the entire geological knowledge of humankind is throughoutly and fundamentally wrong.... which is not possible

EDIT: however i totally buy extensive subterranean works around the world, like the those in turkey

EDIT 2: people need to move on from what is clearly fiction, to real possible mysteries

Edited by SolarPlexus

ermmm i believe some mysteries, but earth being hollow is way too much...

i study geology and earth being hollow is simply not possible

you would need to rewrite countless geological books and volumes

compiled geological knowledge over centuries vs Jules Verne ?

If the earth is hollow, then the entire geological knowledge of humankind is throughoutly and fundamentally wrong.... which is not possible

EDIT: however i totally buy extensive subterranean works around the world, like the those in turkey

EDIT 2: people need to move on from what is clearly fiction, to real possible mysteries

Good luck on that, because for some people that's the same thing.

• 2 years later...

Th Earth's crust ranges in depth from 10km to 70km. That seems plenty big enough to house vast unexplored caverns and underground ocens potentially aswell. The idea of axis mundi, as Kenny says is not possible by our current understanding of physics. For there to be any truth it would need to be explained through metaphysics. Some thing that is beyond our current comprehension. A clue may lie in Giza which seems to sit directly in the centre of the Earth and is argued to be the land markers of an enourmous underworld system. Though this is far from proven it does make for an interesting idea.

You make a interesting point regarding Giza. It also happens that there are many many tunnels under there leading to God knows where. Its also interesting to note that if you draw a line in betweent Giza you also come across the Mexicans Pyramids which are the same size as the Great Pyramid of Giza.

Sorry for the Gravedig i dont check this site very often. Reading a lot of the posts

You make a interesting point regarding Giza. It also happens that there are many many tunnels under there leading to God knows where. Its also interesting to note that if you draw a line in betweent Giza you also come across the Mexicans Pyramids which are the same size as the Great Pyramid of Giza.

Sorry for the Gravedig i dont check this site very often. Reading a lot of the posts

I think most Egyptologists and geologists denign that there is very many tunnels under Giza. Gaza... yeah, but not Giza. The claims that I've seen online about extensive tunnels have been shown (by experts) to be false. Why these experts might lie about something like empty tunnels under the plataeu is beyond me. If there were secret tombs or treasures under there, then you'd think promoting them would simply increase the tourism/reputation/history of Egypt.

I think most Egyptologists and geologists denign that there is very many tunnels under Giza. Gaza... yeah, but not Giza. The claims that I've seen online about extensive tunnels have been shown (by experts) to be false. Why these experts might lie about something like empty tunnels under the plataeu is beyond me. If there were secret tombs or treasures under there, then you'd think promoting them would simply increase the tourism/reputation/history of Egypt.

You got a Good Point but then again if they did find something big like Hall of Records etc., i think they would try and cover it up. But why would they? Like you said it would only benifit Egypt tourism even more

• 1 month later...

Watched something interesting along the lines of this the other day, most of it was nazi glorifying escape theory but the actual pictures and sat vids of an anomeli that occurs near the north pole which looks like to me personally a cyndrical magnetic tunnel which indeed could have it's properties that impact our lives but it is apparently another bermuda/dragon triangle type of deals where people go missing. They were claiming this was one of many entrances into shangrilah or the inner world. Others being like the giza shaft, mountains in the rockies of the states, urlura catacombs and ayres rock being a hub and also including the "bottomless pits" of the south americas. Throughout this they mentioned russia and germany's research in finding ways under antartica to reach this tunnel. Kinda phased out on most the stuff other than the anomeli.