Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My PSI ball

Austin300

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Agent. Mulder

• CheetoMan2009

• psimaster

Sorry, I don't see anything odd - no orbs or auras.

This

Is it the little back ball thing that kinda looks like a shadow but doesn't seem to behave like one?

I have no idea what a psi ball is, I've never heard of it before.

Nope, nothing there, nor will there ever be. Psi balls do not exist and there is no process in which the human body can create such as thing.

Sorry you were duped into believing so...

Edited by beale947

another kid thinking he has pyschic powers? not everything you read on the internet is true. This I believe happens to be one of them. I saw your shadow, but that was about it. I've never seen this work for anyone, I think you are wasting your time

Here it is people, my psi ball, Now look from about 3:00 to 4:00 and i think at 5:00 i can see my aura around my hands, note how its AROUND my hands, so it can't be a shadow. Heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DE7EiHS9aM

Nothing.

Nope, nothing there, nor will there ever be. Psi balls do not exist and there is no process in which the human body can create such as thing.

Sorry you were duped into believing so...

That is quite a dangerous claim. Are you sure you researched on this well enough? If you have proof please share it.

If not I suggest you take back what you said before the 1% chance comes up when someone's psi becomes powerful enough to prove its existence. I t would save you from looking like an absolute idiot.

That is quite a dangerous claim. Are you sure you researched on this well enough? If you have proof please share it.

If not I suggest you take back what you said before the 1% chance comes up when someone's psi becomes powerful enough to prove its existence. I t would save you from looking like an absolute idiot.

I think you completely misunderstand proof, you can't prove a negative, it is basic logic. His claim is perfectly valid it is only those who it taken seriously that need provide proof other wise it can be justly dismissed.

There is no evidence of psychic ability outside of wild claims and there no mechanism for it (and energy in the human body is very much well understood).

I think you completely misunderstand proof, you can't prove a negative, it is basic logic. His claim is perfectly valid it is only those who it taken seriously that need provide proof other wise it can be justly dismissed.

There is no evidence of psychic ability outside of wild claims and there no mechanism for it (and energy in the human body is very much well understood).

Even if there are no proof you should keep an open mind. That's what a true skeptic is meant to do. What your doing is jumping to conclusions.

You even make the cooler intelligent skeptics look bad.

Is there a word for your kind of people? Like noob skeptic or something?

PS: You Mattshark can still also take back your words :D .

Even if there are no proof you should keep an open mind. That's what a true skeptic is meant to do. What your doing is jumping to conclusions.

Grow up

I'll change my mind if someone shows me evidence. That is scepticism and that is science.

Grow up

I'll change my mind if someone shows me evidence. That is scepticism and that is science.

But in the mean time. Without evidence you shouldn't know if psionics exist or not should you? So if you don't know than that's cool.

Just because you don't believe in something it doesn't mean you have to believe against it.

But in the mean time. Without evidence you shouldn't know if psionics exist or not should you? So if you don't know than that's cool.

Just because you don't believe in something it doesn't mean you have to believe against it.

Do YOU have proof? I'm guessing that's a big fat NO. Like he said, you can't prove a negative, and arguing something that has never been proven is truly the dangerous route.

You make fun of skeptics and call them idiots, yet you have nothing to back you up. The skeptics have 100% of the playing field. Who's really the silly idiot here?

Edited by Moonie2012

Do YOU have proof? I'm guessing that's a big fat NO. Like he said, you can't prove a negative, and arguing something that has never been proven is truly the dangerous route.

You make fun of skeptics and call them idiots, yet you have nothing to back you up. The skeptics have 100% of the playing field. Who's really the silly idiot here?

Um what kind of claim am I trying to prove btw? Probably jumping to conclusions like all those other noob skeptics.

Besides I don't have any problems with skeptics. In fact I actually respect skeptics who are properly being a skeptic and keep an open mind. Because it's more intelligent to be uncertain if you don't have proof.

It's just that there are those watcha call'em noob skeptics who yells out loud to the world "PSYCHIC POWERS DON'T EXIST!!!!" and it gets worse when they try to make believers to stop believing and calling them stupid for believing by saying "stop practicing psychic powers it's stupid." Those are the kinds of people who I may be degrading.

Personally I am a skeptic in the religious area but I don't go around trying to convince people to not believe in God. In fact if you ask me if God exists I won't say yes or no. I'll say I don't know.

Besides I think it's alright to argue what hasn't been proven even if it might be dangerous. Because at least we would be able to share our ideas and come up with something. If we just say "whatever hasn't been proven doesn't exist so lets not talk about it" we won't learn anything new would we?

PS: You should check my posts on the "OK, just tell me this staright fwd! " thread. I might've come up with a few good lines there :D .

Edited by psimaster

Actually it is not jumping to conclusions to dismiss something that has no evidence of existence. It is perfectly logical. It is how science works, it is not "noob" scepticism. You want to criticise for people for not believing in something that has no evidence fine, but any argument you have is baseless, meaningless and illogical and is based purely in faith.

Here it is people, my psi ball, Now look from about 3:00 to 4:00 and i think at 5:00 i can see my aura around my hands, note how its AROUND my hands, so it can't be a shadow. Heres the link

Very cool video. Very good work. I do see some type of ball in your hands at times and it even moves as if it is squishy like a water balloon. It seems to be made of light, shadow, and other properties of molecular quantum physics. I didn't see the "AROUND my hands" things though it did seem to go through your hands a bit.

Also the video is nicely made. Lighting is good and you do look like you are very spiritual. You seem real. It looks like there are some beams of light shining directly down on you. Was there lighting above your head?

Also what is the soundtrack that you used? Very good as well.

Reality is a great place. Check it out. :rolleyes:

Please note: - It's not acceptable to call another member a "silly idiot" for what they believe in. This sort of conduct will stop right now.

Secondly, quit the flame baits, and this applies to both parties. I want to see this thread returned to a civil and mature discussion.

Thank you.

I will blieve Psi balls exist when someone throws one at me and it gives me burns to where ever i'm hit...

Your process is... interesting. :P

I think that was just a shadow, sorry.

Don't be discouraged, though. Three days is kinda soon to try to flare a psiball anyway.

Actually it is not jumping to conclusions to dismiss something that has no evidence of existence. It is perfectly logical. It is how science works, it is not "noob" scepticism. You want to criticise for people for not believing in something that has no evidence fine, but any argument you have is baseless, meaningless and illogical and is based purely in faith.

Sorry no faith for me. Where did you even come up with that. I don't believe anything until I have proof. Personal proof according to my experience however :D .

Sorry no faith for me. Where did you even come up with that. I don't believe anything until I have proof. Personal proof according to my experience however :D .

Because your body is physically incapable of producing that amount of energy most certainly could not prevent is dissipating if it did. Basic physics and biology pretty much falsify the whole idea while biology will complete explain anything you personally feel.

Because your body is physically incapable of producing that amount of energy most certainly could not prevent is dissipating if it did. Basic physics and biology pretty much falsify the whole idea while biology will complete explain anything you personally feel.

And yet when others feel it, you have no explanation. Hmm.

And yet when others feel it, you have no explanation. Hmm.

Psychosomatic. Fell free to provide evidence of you breaking the physical laws of the universe. As I said go to any good university, you can get it verified in under an hour I'd say. Of course I have suggested this for 2 years and no one has bothered yet.