Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My PSI ball

Austin300

I believe in most things, however this is something I do not. You will not be shooting any kamehamehas out of your hands.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Agent. Mulder

• CheetoMan2009

• psimaster

another kid thinking he has pyschic powers? not everything you read on the internet is true. This I believe happens to be one of them. I saw your shadow, but that was about it. I've never seen this work for anyone, I think you are wasting your time

Well he is just a kid but trust me, if you can see auras then you can see other things like spirits and even his psi energy. I don't care what you non-believers think but I'm way more advanced than this kid and would show you in person. I don't put myself on youtube. The kids aura is blue. Mine is a green blue. We need more aura see-ers over here. Plus some of this stuff has been proven dude. You just gtta find it on the internet or even better- from a scientist.

Well he is just a kid but trust me, if you can see auras then you can see other things like spirits and even his psi energy. I don't care what you non-believers think but I'm way more advanced than this kid and would show you in person. I don't put myself on youtube. The kids aura is blue. Mine is a green blue. We need more aura see-ers over here. Plus some of this stuff has been proven dude. You just gtta find it on the internet or even better- from a scientist.

Erm nope, it is in no way shape or form scientific.

And yes I am a scientist.

And the internet is the biggest collection of bull in the history of man.

You just gtta find it on the internet or even better- from a scientist.

Tried before many times ... Never have found any credible evidence of it.

When I see the proof then I'll believe you. I'm sorry but it just seems like everyone has an excuse for not being able to prove anything. Im not sure how anyone can be a believer and still acknowledge that there is absolutely nothing scientificly proven about this concept and the people who claim to do it have no credible evidence. Listen to Mattshark. if you do have this power just go to a university. simple as that, and then theres proof for it and you can score a big one over the non believers. I don't mean to offend anyone in writing this, i'm just writing whats been proven

If you're seeing "auras" of people on youtube videos, you need to get your eyes checked. Video cameras don't record invisible things, LOL.

Edited by Moonie2012

• 1 month later...

Look, guys!

He has other special powers, too!

He can free-run!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=pFjqbI0bnO4

EDIT: I use the term "free-run" in the loosest of manners, you understand.

This is just some kid doing mediocre...this is just some kid jumping on ****.

Edited by Bountykat

• 2 weeks later...

I was laughing through most of this thread, the absurdities of both sides just makes me smile, but this last post ,cmon, he's a kid, as well as its not pertinent to the topic, your ad hominem urks me

Edited by Fiverr

sorry kid, nothings there. imo 3 days is not close to the amount of time to make one visable, ive been able to do it for atleat 1 1/2 years and nothing yet, but keep working at it, you might be able to get it someday :)

Erm nope, it is in no way shape or form scientific.

And yes I am a scientist.

And the internet is the biggest collection of bull in the history of man.

You crack me up man. No, you don't have to believe anything you don't want, its your right. But to back up that its not possible with false information as in we completly understand the human body, energy, and what the body and brain is capable of producing or detecting is childs play. I doubt your a scientist, if you are your not that great of one. Truth be told we only know a little bit about most things, very few things are completely understood, even something as simple as a plant, so don't lie and claim you know the human body's limits.

nothing there bud.

soon, when youre older, youll realize this was just fun when you were a kid. but psi balls arent real.

You crack me up man. No, you don't have to believe anything you don't want, its your right. But to back up that its not possible with false information as in we completly understand the human body, energy, and what the body and brain is capable of producing or detecting is childs play. I doubt your a scientist, if you are your not that great of one. Truth be told we only know a little bit about most things, very few things are completely understood, even something as simple as a plant, so don't lie and claim you know the human body's limits.

they are a scientist. biologist i believe, possibly marine (correct me if im wrong MS).

and what do you mean by the 'truth be told, we only know a little about most things in the world'. elaborate on that bold statement.

what is so baffling to us still, about a plant?

they are a scientist. biologist i believe, possibly marine (correct me if im wrong MS).

and what do you mean by the 'truth be told, we only know a little about most things in the world'. elaborate on that bold statement.

what is so baffling to us still, about a plant?

Ok how about this. Science is now becoming aware that there may be all sorts of stuff as in other deminsions, as well as the discovery of information, the one known thing that can break the speed of light. Which is very not understood, we still study plants, animals, or should i say nature in general as to find how the do things, like the process in which they make certain chemicals. We study these things to find ways to inhance technoligy as well as to better understand them. We still don't know why certain cheicals are used in plants, as certain alkiloids present for no known reason, plant chemistry is not very well understood. I draw my line there, and will not worry about debating with you untill you come up with something intelligent to add.

Ok how about this. Science is now becoming aware that there may be all sorts of stuff as in other deminsions, as well as the discovery of information, the one known thing that can break the speed of light. Which is very not understood, we still study plants, animals, or should i say nature in general as to find how the do things, like the process in which they make certain chemicals. We study these things to find ways to inhance technoligy as well as to better understand them. We still don't know why certain cheicals are used in plants, as certain alkiloids present for no known reason, plant chemistry is not very well understood. I draw my line there, and will not worry about debating with you untill you come up with something intelligent to add.

right. so what do things in our natural world, have to do with the supernatural?

and we still study animals for example, for constant refinement, and more learning about them. even though we most about those things like plants and animals.

so, again, my question, what does our understanding of the natural world have to do with the supernatural?

now, you may not respond, because what i said is intelligent and because you have no answer.

right. so what do things in our natural world, have to do with the supernatural?

and we still study animals for example, for constant refinement, and more learning about them. even though we most about those things like plants and animals.

so, again, my question, what does our understanding of the natural world have to do with the supernatural?

now, you may not respond, because what i said is intelligent and because you have no answer.

Well, what you said wasn't intelligent, but i will respond as you think i'm scared?

What you said, you didn't say anything, all your doing is asking questions. ""what does our understanding of the natural world have to do with the supernatural?"". What are you talking about?

Unified Reality Theory? There actually are theories, or as you call them multiple facts attempting to explain the same thing, help yourself, read somthing. This theory attempts to explain universal consciousness, which shows the possibility of how people could communicate by telepathy, as in we all shaere the universal consciousness. Any more questions, or will you be bold enough to actually have something to say rather than another question. Really i don't see it my place to explain how even the smartests scientists agree that there is much to learn about existence of the universe.

Other dimesions. Like 1 dimensional, 2 dimensional 3 dimensional, 4 dimensional all the way to 11 or 12 I believe.

Intelligent like being able to spell enhance, chemicals and alkaloids? What the hell plant biochemistry have to do with this anyway or is this a hippy drugs makes me spiritual argument?

Alkaloids are toxins and are used both as defence in plants and animals that have evolved to use these consumed chemicals as defence themselves such as dart frogs.

Other dimesions. Like 1 dimensional, 2 dimensional 3 dimensional, 4 dimensional all the way to 11 or 12 I believe.

Intelligent like being able to spell enhance, chemicals and alkaloids? What the hell plant biochemistry have to do with this anyway or is this a hippy drugs makes me spiritual argument?

Alkaloids are toxins and are used both as defence in plants and animals that have evolved to use these consumed chemicals as defence themselves such as dart frogs.

Ahhh, glad you stopped by matt :tu:

i really wanted to stop looking at that plant stuff.

Well, what you said wasn't intelligent, but i will respond as you think i'm scared?

What you said, you didn't say anything, all your doing is asking questions. ""what does our understanding of the natural world have to do with the supernatural?"". What are you talking about?

Unified Reality Theory? There actually are theories, or as you call them multiple facts attempting to explain the same thing, help yourself, read somthing. This theory attempts to explain universal consciousness, which shows the possibility of how people could communicate by telepathy, as in we all shaere the universal consciousness. Any more questions, or will you be bold enough to actually have something to say rather than another question. Really i don't see it my place to explain how even the smartests scientists agree that there is much to learn about existence of the universe.

because you stated how were constantly becoming aware of new things in science (which we are) but its in our natural world. so im curious as to why you think the fact that were discovering natural things, has anything to do with supernatural things.

I course we have much to learn about the universe. If we didn't why would we have scientists? However making up nonsense like psi-balls which have no evidence, go against what we do know about biology and are claims made kids who spend too much time watching cartoons.

And a theory in science is based on a fact, as Mulder told you, that doesn't mean they cannot be falsified. There is no accepted unified field theory, what there is, is several hypothesis none of which have yet provided the answer. None of them have anything to do with telepathy which is considered falsified by science. If you wish to provide evidence to the contrary then feel free. If not, you are talking about subjects you don't understand.

And gravity is a theory, a fact and a law.

Evolution is both a theory and a fact.

Would you like to know some more scientific theories based on observable facts?

Edited by Mattshark

Ahhh, glad you stopped by matt :tu:

i really wanted to stop looking at that plant stuff.

:tu:

:lol: Yeah not a big botany fan myself!

:tu:

:lol: Yeah not a big botany fan myself!

i think about death when at the botanic gardens, now reading anything related to botany, almost kills me.

because you stated how were constantly becoming aware of new things in science (which we are) but its in our natural world. so im curious as to why you think the fact that were discovering natural things, has anything to do with supernatural things.

Haha ha!

Dude, give it a rest. I'm done debating with you, its pointless really, and i feel dumber for continuing to discuss anything with you. Supernatural Vrs Natural. Something is only considered supernatural when science has no explanation, as we dicover more things, we are learning more things are possible than science has been able to explain previously, turning what was once considired supernatural into a good possible theory. Once other deminsions was considered supernatural, now it is thought to be very possible thoughout the majority of the Physics community.

I'm sorry, really i'm done now, so go ahead and do your last post and try to twist my words so you don't feel you've been defeated. Act as though i'm scared to face the almighty Agent. Mulder.

Haha ha!

Dude, give it a rest. I'm done debating with you, its pointless really, and i feel dumber for continuing to discuss anything with you. Supernatural Vrs Natural. Something is only considered supernatural when science has no explanation, as we dicover more things, we are learning more things are possible than science has been able to explain previously, turning what was once considired supernatural into a good possible theory. Once other deminsions was considered supernatural, now it is thought to be very possible thoughout the majority of the Physics community.

I'm sorry, really i'm done now, so go ahead and do your last post and try to twist my words so you don't feel you've been defeated. Act as though i'm scared to face the almighty Agent. Mulder.

Erm you don't even know what is meant dimensions do you. It is not another mystical realm, length, breadth, width, time are dimensions and are not considered supernatural. The supernatural is not taken seriously by science because there is no evidence of it.

Haha ha!

i understand you running away from our discussion and hiding.

im not one to judge. especially when you have people coming on explaining how youre incorrect.

by the way, other dimensions arent supernatural. dont make **** up.

but anyways, no worries my lady. head for the hills.

i understand you running away from our discussion and hiding.

im not one to judge. especially when you have people coming on explaining how youre incorrect.

by the way, other dimensions arent supernatural. dont make **** up.

but anyways, no worries my lady. head for the hills.

Disscussing? I seem to be the only one discussing, all you are doing is makeing silly remarks and asking questions. And by the way, other dimensions aren't considered supernatural.....now that is.

Edited by CheetoMan2009