Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My PSI ball

Austin300

Disscussing? I seem to be the only one discussing, all you are doing is makeing silly remarks and asking questions. And by the way, other dimensions aren't considered supernatural.....now that is.

no, not now. and thats all were discussing, not if they will be in the future.

and considered some magical supernatural place like you think.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Agent. Mulder

• CheetoMan2009

• psimaster

no, not now. and thats all were discussing, not if they will be in the future.

and considered some magical supernatural place like you think.

I do not ever recall giveing a description of what i think another dimension is, so where are you getting i think of them as magical places?

Yes, we are disscussing now, so think about it in terms of time. IF we scientifically prove & discover people actually can see Auras, communicate by telepathy or anything else considered paranormal it will no longer be paranormal. Because we have no way of confirming we know everything and what is possible and what is not, we can never say for sure what is possible, and what is not. With so many people claiming these things, UFO's, Auras, Ghosts, OBE's and on and on, it would be more foolish, as the number of claims, to pass it off as there all lieing or pretending or crazy in general. Sure you could even count most of them as lieing to get on TV or basicly make money, but out of all the claims it would seem some where genuine, i don't hate on humanity that bad. So it would seem that would be proof that we need to do more research instead of just passing it off as impossible.

Edited by CheetoMan2009

With regards to the op. I saw an outline of a sphere and a bit of static passing back and fourth at the begining. The first time I read about the psi ball as you refer to it was in Scott Cunningham's, Wicca A Guide For The Solitary Practitioner, Llewellyn Publications. The idea of energy manipulation of this type is not new, however. In Taoist and Buddist circles it would be referred to as chi, in Hindu it would be kundalini, and these equate with the western chakras as they are reffered to by new age mysticism. I use the energy ball in a dance myself sometimes throwing the ball to the band as tribute or picturing it shatter over the audience to share my good feelings. This practice utelizes two Wiccan tennets energy work and visualization. I also thought the video was pretty cool. Keep up the good work kid. :ph34r:

That being said I would urge some of my fellow posters to "benign it up you sots." The plant thing is shamanic and has little bearing on the string's original material. The science versus belief rhetoric belongs in a totally different forum and I would urge you to take up your differences there with a title that reflects your position rather than taking shots at each other here. Heck I'll even throw in my two cents, but it is out of place here a simple no i don't see it would suffice. Theres no need to go in to whose science or whose belief is right in my opinion you all are right for all your opinions are facts to you. :alien:

Edited by maximaldecimal

Is see this kind of shadow but I'm not sure its a psi ball.......

I don't see anything, and never before have I seen any proof that it's real. Psionics (eh?) don't exist.

Edited by Blacksabbath

I still did not read through all the posts, but I clicked on the video, saw some 10-12 year old, and instantly closed the window... they think they can create a "psi ball"?

Let me clear up this whole mess I've read at the beggining, first off no one is right or wrong, everyone has their opinions. If you discourage someone from anything that is not harmful to that individual you should be ashamed, calling names I can't say anything about as I've had my share of words with Mattshark. If it could cause bodily harm though you should discourage it, otherwise, just tell them what one of the posters said... Read up on the subject...

As for your whole "psi ball" theory. please, acknowledge this, I'm a firm believer in all things paranormal, but the forces needed to create a "psi ball"... I'm not even going to get into this...

Kid, practice meditation, listen to your suroundings, listen to people, and be one with your suroundings. This is less heeby jeeby than a psi ball... First off for the thread starter, your sheer age is the largest barrier... Do you know how many years it takes for a master of Qui Gong to hit someone with Ki? It takes nearly a lifetime...

Also, for skeptics out here, reading this, don't take people like this to be what the entire area is about. This kid couldn't even CRV never mind pressurize and materialize matter and energy inside of his hand.... [not to mention energy has no shadow, is formless, and needs more energy than what its makeup is to control it. Matter is what makes shadow, and what you think your doing would not make a shadow unless you were as I said materializing matter inside of your hands]

All I'm saying is that most real psychics avoid attention the only real ones attract attention because it works and they helped people...

To finish with this post, could I get the thread starter to PM me so I could inform him without ridicule, you need to be informed about this whole subject and should practice what I'll be telling you.

Edited by G3N0M3

With regards to the op. I saw an outline of a sphere and a bit of static passing back and fourth at the begining. The first time I read about the psi ball as you refer to it was in Scott Cunningham's, Wicca A Guide For The Solitary Practitioner, Llewellyn Publications. The idea of energy manipulation of this type is not new, however. In Taoist and Buddist circles it would be referred to as chi, in Hindu it would be kundalini, and these equate with the western chakras as they are reffered to by new age mysticism. I use the energy ball in a dance myself sometimes throwing the ball to the band as tribute or picturing it shatter over the audience to share my good feelings. This practice utelizes two Wiccan tennets energy work and visualization. I also thought the video was pretty cool. Keep up the good work kid. :ph34r:

That being said I would urge some of my fellow posters to "benign it up you sots." The plant thing is shamanic and has little bearing on the string's original material. The science versus belief rhetoric belongs in a totally different forum and I would urge you to take up your differences there with a title that reflects your position rather than taking shots at each other here. Heck I'll even throw in my two cents, but it is out of place here a simple no i don't see it would suffice. Theres no need to go in to whose science or whose belief is right in my opinion you all are right for all your opinions are facts to you. :alien:

This posters first paragraph is the only thing you could get close to doing, but the fact that they are dancing is totaly different than practicing Qui Gong. Dancing is used throughout time to engage in spiritual activites, also it engages the audience and "deactivates" their natural barriers to belief and other cracks emotional psychics can get into.

Also just for a bit of information, "psi ball" has been construded to being more than what it realy is. The term started when healers and Qui Gong hit the western boarders, this is what we called the invisable energies healing workers used when laying on hands. Its also how traditional Qui Gong described our Chi points, or where the major points of Chi were located. These were described as Chi/Energy/Breath chakras, where they were in a spherical shape, the major chakra of your body and is said where you soul lays is underneath your bellybutton, also if you place one hand on your bellybutton and then put your other hand just above that so it is below your chest, the top of your hand is where your next chakra is, and again under your throught, and again in the middle of your eyes, and another two hands from that, etc.. till it hits the back of your head.

At this point I would like to thank G3nom3 for giving us a little history. Scratched that surface a little deeper than I did I think. Good form.

At this point I would like to thank G3nom3 for giving us a little history. Scratched that surface a little deeper than I did I think. Good form.

I personally blame silly manga cartoons.

I personally blame silly manga cartoons.

Exactly, can I just say:

Kaaaammmaaaay Haaaa Maaaeeee HA!

LOL

What about video games like Street Fighter II from Capcom.

sho ryu ken

I've played that game in pantomime at dance parties. pretty fun.

Edited by maximaldecimal