Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I really want to learn a kinesis, I am new.

Mercury X

Greetings all! I am a new member to this forum/website. I have always wanted to learn a kinesis, what is the easiest to learn out of these: Electrokinesis, Chronokinesis, or Pyrokinesis? Or, being a starter, should I start with a different kinesis? Thanks.

Mercury X

Considering none of them actually exist, I'd say nothingkinesis.

Even if they did exist, you couldn't just "learn" them by reading something.

Edited by Moonie2012
  • Like 1

Considering none of them actually exist, I'd say nothingkinesis.

I agree, nothingkinesis is always a good choice for begginers

Do ANY kinesises exist even?

(Seriously, nothingkinesis? My question was to be taken seriously you could have at least attempted.)

(Seriously, nothingkinesis? My question was to be taken seriously you could have at least attempted.)

Well there us kinesis in biology, it means moving in response to a stimuli.

Yes, they exist. You don't need a kinesis for everything you do, though. If you slammed a door, you don't need to call it "doorkinesis". That's just... stupid. Just call it psychokinesis. That covers it.

I'd be more than happy to teach you psychokinesis. Feel free to PM me or contact me on Yahoo or something. :)

And Moonie is right. You can't just learn them by reading about them. You need to practice. ;)

• 6 years later...

Well, I started with cytokinesis, and then moved on to photokinesis. Both have worked out great for me. If you are referring specifically to pyschokinesis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychokinesis), I'm afraid the only advice I can give is that their existence is dubious at best.

If you want to start learning psychic powers first you must start to learn more about your self and especially to discover what are your true beliefs. After you can start with telekinesis, all the psychic powers derives from telekinesis also known as psychokinesis. It requires time, devotament and pacient :st

This topic was started almost 7 years ago, the OP hasn't been back on the site since Feb 04 2012. There's little point in keeping the thread open when he's not even here to read any advice he's been given.

*Closed*