Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Angelic' image of Michael Jackson spotted on

Still Waters

Just 13 hours after the death of Michael Jackson, the King of Pop chose a decidedly odd place to make an angelic reappearance.

Father-of-two Gary Sloggett, had taken a selection of pictures of his old Rover 200 which he planned to send to a magazine to advertise the car for sale.

But when he uploaded the pictures to his computer, Gary was shocked to see what appeared to be the ghostly image of Jackson, with his arms spread in a welcoming pose.

linked-imageRead more...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delovely5150

• She-ra

• Marby

• fandango

I didn't know Michael Jackson was keen on Rover 200s...

No offense to MJ but Angelic my a$$.linked-image

Edited by •†Roxanne†•

I get the feeling that Wacko Jacko is going to be turning up in a lot of places for at least the next few months. We've got a tree stump, the hood of a Rover, Larry King... watch for a Michael on toast masterpiece on eBay soon!

I get the feeling that Wacko Jacko is going to be turning up in a lot of places for at least the next few months. We've got a tree stump, the hood of a Rover, Larry King... watch for a Michael on toast masterpiece on eBay soon!
No doubt, tell me about it.

Come on people. That isn't MJ. That is the face of God!

Come on people. That isn't MJ. That is the face of God!

Okay, if you say so.

There appears to be the face of a giant surprised fish on the left hand side of the bonnet too. :lol:

Hey I found an Angel pic of MJ too

linked-image

A couple of months ago it would have been Jesus. Now it's freakin Micheal Jackson. Astounding

yes he must surely be the son of God. he appeared in my turtle wax shine job. clouds took his form. it's a miracle.

And so it starts! Just like Elvis, all over again. I wonder how many years are going to go by before they stop mentioning him every five minutes?

:rolleyes:

Hey I found an Angel pic of MJ too

linked-image

That is scary!!!

Oh, I love these image things. Always wanted to claim I saw something in something and then sell it on ebay. MJ on toast would make a pretty good sum of money...

Um, kind of hungry now. Gonna go get some breakfast. I think toast sounds good.

And so it starts! Just like Elvis, all over again. I wonder how many years are going to go by before they stop mentioning him every five minutes?

:rolleyes:

Ummm never? RUNS SCREAMING!!

He is as much with us as Elvis was. One of those times when he got to the other side and is saying I did what!!! What was I thinking???????????????? No No No, Wait I thought I made myself clear on this I had everything under control thats why I paid doctors to give me drugs so I wouldn't die doing drugs. With a mug like that it would be hard for him to pull up in the hood and order up a bag of drugs. Beat-It !!!