Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Kolgi tribe

Mr-X

THE KOGI do not see us as "sleeping" as many of the Hindu and Oriental religions perceive us. The Kogi see us as "dead". We are not alive, but only shadows of the energy we could be. We do not have enough life force energy and consciousness to be classified by them as real people.

Very interesting!!! The reason that i posted this here is because these people claim they can communicate by Telepathy.

http://web.archive.org/web/20010604155706/http://www.drunvalo.net/kogi.html

http://www.water-consciousness.com/kogi.htm

Do think one time Humans were able to communicate this way?Before any form of communication came about.

This takes me back to a story i once posted on here about monkeys being telepathic. I dont know what zoo or where, anyways someone gave a monkey a bannana that was peeled (monkeys eat bannanas with the skin left on) and apparently the monkey liked it. After a while all the monkeys and others in the region were eating bannanas without the skin.

interesting

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• Mr-X

• Loonboy

• PurpleStuart

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the story about the monkeys too Mr .X. but I felt it fell into helping to prove the theory of Morphic resonance .

I put up a post about it. It goes along the lines of all living things being conected and having the ability to learn subconciosly from each other. Apparently connections like the one with the monkeys happen all the time with all sorts of living things . It is still the only way scientists have of explaining why the leaves on trees grow in exactly the shape as the other trees of there breed inspite of the fact that they come from different seeds and are grown in different areas. I believe that sudies into this theory could help us unlock the secret s of telepathy .

I thought that the shape of leaves on plants was determined by the genetic code of the plant, like the genetic code of every living thing.

I agree with Loonboy - leaf shapes are similar due to evolution in that plant - what ever shape works best will be more successful.

These monkeys - were they in the same area or cut off from each other?

if the former then, sure they would - they'd just use their eyes. A creature clever enough to learn sign would also be able to work out that skinned bananas where better by watching and learning from another.

Yep just as our genetic code makes us Human beings , but not exact clones of ourselves . Science still has no answeres as to why leaves duplicate exactly everytime.