Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Have I not seen it?

saucy

Here I am, a skeptic to most views. I'm someone who has never experienced the supernatural and paranormal world. I've never seen a ghost, heard mysterious footsteps in my house, seen a UFO or alien being. I never saw an angel or any other religious being. Other than seeing an angel, I really don't wish to see anything of such caliber or you'll witness a grown man crapping his pants. Do I not see these things because I do not believe them and everyone else is full of crap, do they exist and I've never seen them due to circumstance. I can't figure out why with a world so full of the supernatural, I can't witness something. I have an extremely open mind. I've wanted to be a ghostbuster for the longest time, thought if Billy Murray couldn't make it work, maybe I could. If anyone has seen anything weird and supernatural, someone who was a skeptic at first, please reply here with what you saw and how you felt. Please don't make it too long, but if you have a lot to tell, then by all means tell. Thank-you ahead of time for telling your stories.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phantom

• doomgirl

• saucy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe you have seen something, but didn't see it as something supernatural, and put it out of your mind.

Well, saucy, for people who wanted to share their paranormal experiences, the site came up with this section.

I suggest you take a look there. No need to start a whole new thread for it.

Thank you for your kind understanding, this one is closed. thumbsup.gif