Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

wierd dream

killersting

ok im just a normal 17 year old kid, this is just a weird dream i had last night,

I had a dream that i like found some kind of cloudy area off the side of a mountain, the clouds were black/red like from space looking.

and i jumped into them and next thing i knew i was falling to earth, then when i landed i was in the same place.

and over is over i could do it again.

This is probably the weirdest dream i have ever had and just had to post it on this site cause i have been a member for a while.

The dream makes no sense to me at all,

Have any suggestions?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killersting

• Voyager10

• lookingfortruth

• SurferGurlie13

Sounds like you found a portal in your dream and the nebula looking clouds were fun toys. What a cool dream.

ok im just a normal 17 year old kid, this is just a weird dream i had last night,

I had a dream that i like found some kind of cloudy area off the side of a mountain, the clouds were black/red like from space looking.

and i jumped into them and next thing i knew i was falling to earth, then when i landed i was in the same place.

Maybe there is something you are thinking about doing but have reservations about it, and this is symbolized by jumping off the mountain, but maybe the dream is telling you there is nothing to worry about, if you hit the bottom you won't die but will wind up at the top again and can start over? Unless you are contemplating suicide or something negative, then don't do it :no:

Sounds like you found a portal in your dream and the nebula looking clouds were fun toys. What a cool dream

Do you mean just a portal imagined in the dream or like a portal in the astral realm or something like this?

I agree it is a cool dream :yes:

Well to me it sounds like u r confused about something so that is y u might be stuck at the same place but with the black cloud it might be a sign of where u r in a near death experince, red might mean that u r hurting from something or u r in great need of help. But with the red and black cloud together might mean u r just stuck in two different parts in ur mind and u can not get out no matter what u do so u might need to look for some sign's in ur dream but u would need to look exteremly hard because it would not be easy to find... ^_^

This is probably the weirdest dream i have ever had and just had to post it on this site cause i have been a member for a while.

The dream makes no sense to me at all,

Have any suggestions?

Read your inbox.

• 3 years later...