Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] What are you thinking?

She-ra

I'm thinking I don't like getting kicked out of my room and having to sleep in my little sisters room cuz her Jacob cut out is gna freak me out in the middle of the night.

lol I'm thinking it's NOT funny, my heart stopped for a second the first night I saw him cuz I thought someone climbed through her window and was looking at me! :lol:

I'm thinking - sorry, but it really IS funny, and knowing how it scared you that first time only makes it MORE funny... :rofl:

I'm thinking you're definitely not sorry if you're still laughing lol

I'm thinking..yes I do :D

*Doughnuts. Is there anything they can't do?*

I'm thinking I have a sociopath or more than one.. stalking me constantly and I'm thinking they have been doing it for a long time now.

Even now while trying to type this post I have my keyboard lights get turned off again which happened this morning while trying to type another post..... And my lights never go off while I'm not online..

So I'm also thinking I shouldve maybe not told others in chat when I bought a new keyboard and what type it was..

Edited by Kazahel

I'm thinking its about time other people knew the truth to what is actually happening to me in my life.

I'm thinking that's almost as scary as seeing a cut-out of Jacob. :rofl:

But seriously..hope that isn't happening..

I am thinking I am very serious about what I am telling you. It isnt just occuring but recurring everyday and has been for a very long time now.

I'm thinking AIM's comment just cracked me up! :lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol:

hehe :tu:

I'm thinking maybe you should get help if that's happening to you.

I'm thinking that it's 4:30 in the AM here and there for I might want to try sleeping soon.... but I'll probably be up for at least another hour anyways, lol

I'm thinking I'd be sad if you went to bed right now cuz I'm not tired and having fun..also thinking I'd feel bad if you didn't go to sleep if you were tired..ahh too much thinking so late at night :lol:

I'm thinking the only reason I'd try sleeping now is due to the time, not cause I'm actually tired, which is why I'll probably be up at least another hour... lol :wacko:

I'm thinking..well then good! I won't be bored for another hour. :D