Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] What are you thinking?

She-ra

I'm just thinking that seahorses are almost (I said almost) as cute as hedgehogs.

i agree, his turn as hitler in indiana jones and the last crusade was an acting masterclass

im thinking i really should load the dishwasher, but im allso thinking i could really do with a beer

I'm thinking I'm glad I read that because you've reminded me of the load of clothes I just laundered and need to put in the dryer :w00t:

I'm thinking waiting for an appointment letter to come in the post, is as nerve racking as waiting for the results after you've been.

I'm thinking you're right and I hope all is well with you!

Now I'm thinking it's just one hour and a bit to the Eurovision semi-final... hurrah!

I'm thinking that there's a serious lack of original, intelligent drama series on TV.

I'm thinking watching tv has become far less productive than staring at a wall for hours. I find even ironing clothes is more entertaining than some stuff on tv lol.

I'm thinking that I don't remember the last thing I watched on TV that wasn't a cartoon...and I'm really trying too!

I'm thinking watching tv has become far less productive than staring at a wall for hours. I find even ironing clothes is more entertaining than some stuff on tv lol.

Ironing clothes? No way.

btw, I'd watch Eurovision but I'm on my own right now and it's a "company" programme. You need others with you to enjoy it, imo.

Now thinking I should shut the hell up. :)

Edited by Eldorado

btw, I'd watch Eurovision but I'm on my own right now and it's a "company" programme. You need others with you to enjoy it, imo.

I have watched it alone but it's definitely a "company" show, you're right!

Ironing clothes? No way.

My definition of entertainment can be a little weird, I actually find it entertaining. Hm I find tv to be boring even at night, I'm not in Europe now but when I was in England it was no different, so watching it in the afternoon must be even worse.The only times I turned it on at around this time of the day all I could see were auction shows and old people renewing their homes or something but yea I know those don't count as drama series lol.

I'm thinking my meds are kicking in jawsmiley.gif

Edited by Princess Tumbleweed

I'm thinking that maybe it's true that household chores don't get done all by themselves.

I'm thinking my feet are tired.

I'm thinking I'm just glad to be thinking right now, cause if not I would possibly be braindead. Damn...that's a scary thought.

I'm thinking that if you want something done on time you have to pay for it.

I'm thinking that we're 12 hours away from Eurovision semi-final number 2!

I'm thinking I think I can, therefore I am......I think...or something like that, whatever.

Am thinkin... have I told you lately that I love you? Have i told you there's no-one else above you and you fill my heart with gladness and take away all my sadness and also ease my troubles?

:-*

I'm thinking your trying yo confuse us.

Lol, Is it working?

I'm thinking I'm confusing poor Realm.

I'm thinking why the hell is my copy and paste not working right now?

I'm thinking computers are alive and crazy. Try restarting. Mine freezes once or twice a week, some days specially when it's rainy, the graphic drivers stop responding and there are other problems as well that come and go without me even touching it. Poor thing is getting old. Anyway, if restarting doesn't work then google is the next option.

Edit: weird mistake.

Edited by Lcvec