Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] What are you thinking?

She-ra

I'm thinking: Mmm, partially gelatinated, non-dairy, gum-based beverages. *drool*

I'm thinking I'm still slightly shell-shocked that my parents are on facebook :unsure2:

I'm thinking about the possibility of somehow successfully predicting the lottery numbers and winning a whole bunch so that I can help out everyone I love. :)

I'm thinking about all the baking I have to do in the morning. I also gotta brine that turkey...

• 5 weeks later...

I am thinking... where my today's lunch will be!!

I'm thinking how on earth can my folks find Coronation Street interesting? AT CHRISTMAS!?!?!

Now I'm thinking I'll hole up here on UM until it's over. :unsure2:

I'm thinking (not for the first time); Will anybody ever read 'Hogwarts, a history'?! You cannot apparate in or out of Hogwarts!!!! (Yes, I got Half-Blood Prince on DVD for Christmas)

That and: I really, really, REALLY want to go to Harry Potter Land!!!!

I thinking how these epics fits in a narration!

I'm thinking how much I love 2 a.m. mommy and baby time. I love nourishing my baby bear's mind and spirit with love and feelings of connection. I'm also thinking that Windows 7 is a tool of Satan designed purely to p*** me off when I'm otherwise happy.

I'm thinking if I eat another morsel I will explode! Also thinking.. UM has brought me many good friends from all over the world. Am also, also, thinking.... lucky lucky me!post-58664-126193564361.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I m thinking how any1 get boredom of their bedroom!

I'm thinking carnal thoughts that I can't disclose here because UM is a family-oriented site.

Thinking how to ban some1 if they are right!!

I am Thinking, Science found cloning and test tube baby... next they need to find, how to create a baby with rays.. or via internet..This all in my head

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking when I had my last ;super;. May be a year before!!! Need lot of bear to drink;

I'm thinking I hope this replacement monitor I'm using lasts longer than the previous one they sent me!

I'm thinking...only 2 more days until I leave the country...I SHOULD BE PACKING ohmy.gif

I was thinking I've eaten too many sweets today.. now I'm thinking.. where is She-ra going??mellow.gif

I was thinking I've eaten too many sweets today.. now I'm thinking.. where is She-ra going??mellow.gif

I'm thinking my *laundry lump* is never ending ... :mellow:

-----------I'm going to Florida and then on to the Bahamas for 2 weeks sweetie :yes: ---------------