Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] What are you thinking?

She-ra

Thanks for reminding me about the laundry... Thinking i forget to collect my laundry... late by a week.. i should collect it today.. thanks

I'm thinking I hope they are wrong about the heavy snow forecast for tonight :(

How dark/weird do my stories have to be before the men in white coats take me away XD

I am thinking the first time we order indian take-away, in a long, long time (both health and budget related reasons) and the delivery car breaks down so the food is an hour late and what is FAR FAR worse, THEY FORGOT MY NAAN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I am NOT amused :angry2:

I am thinking the first time we order indian take-away, in a long, long time (both health and budget related reasons) and the delivery car breaks down so the food is an hour late and what is FAR FAR worse, THEY FORGOT MY NAAN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I am NOT amused :angry2:

now that sux!!!!!!................hope you didn't have to pay......i wouldn't have!!!

personally........right now.....i wish my ikky tummy would settle down........kids at school........house work to do.............and all i really want to do is crash on my couch watch tv and fall asleep for a bit.....crying.gif

I'm thinking how lucky I am :yes:

One of my dear UM mates is definitely coming to stay this summer, so I am going to be chuffed to bits, and I also feel a bit bad as since I had the pub I just don't have the time to chat to everyone so much as I did to all my UM mates :hmm:

But am on a high, as tomorrow I get my few hours off a week (don't open the pub in winter on Monday afternoons, so can have lay in tomorrow, which as I work 7 nights and 6 days a week is....... BLISS) Me and the doggie are gonna snoooooze together on the sofa until I open my bar at 6pm :sleepy:

Also I get my first night off in March, when my friend is covering the bar, and I'm going to see Chris Rea live that night with my Mum & Dad. I'm so excited!! :w00t::w00t:

So many, like my good friend, lost his parents close together in his 20s. Things like this are so very precious and I'm so aware now in my 40s of this. I try not to take my Folks for granted. I've not had a night off in over 3 months, so when I do, I make sure we do something together when I do have that little time, cos I do love them dearly :wub:

I'm thinking, I really must turn the thermostat down... I am starting to melt.. pant pant...post-58664-1265322927.jpg

I am thinking of writing a poem when I get home.

Thinking, ... tonight, I wish I were She-ra....hmm.gif

I am thinking the same thing... :wub: :wub: wubbles to Mistydawn and She-ra .

*jumps up and down, waving to Jody* ---> I see you woman and I'm so jelly...pouts lip! Next time. :yes:

bahamas.jpg

I am thinking of writing a poem when I get home.

Kissy, so good to see you. Be sure to post it...k?

Been missin' ya girly girl ♥♥♥

i'm thinking that if i dont get to go to bed tonight at a decent hour, i am going to wig out and go a bit cranky pants. but seeing as our gallery is having an exhibition, i know that i wont have that luxury of getting to be until at least midnight

it also sucks due to the fact i am up the duff and cant have a 'real' coffee.. it has to be decaff. so i am drinking the fake stuff, trying to fool my brain that its getting a caffiene hit..

the snarly monster may very well be released.

Edited by tigger

I thinking, am I jealous.. some1 not turning back to home.. enjoying their long vacation.. what am I doing in this cave... Ok let me plan some outing tomorrow..

I'm thinking that I have the arduous task of condensing the discussion of my thesis from over 6000 to under 2000 words tomorrow :wacko:

I am thinking.. I was born with a sweet tooth and the way I am going , I am going to die with none!!blink.gif

I am thinking.. I was born with a sweet tooth and the way I am going , I am going to die with none!!blink.gif

Lol I am watching Chocolat while eating chocolates and considering a hot chocolate if that makes you feel any better ;)

I'm thinking... I got a book of what are essentially LOLcats for Christmas and have the urge to go find it.

I’m thinking... I should stop thinking already. It hurts and annoys and no matter how much you think something through you still can’t do much about it.

I'm thinking, right back to work <_<

I'm thinking I want to be the person in the middle of the square on the Vison Express advert...

I am thinking my cat's breathe smells of cat food.

I'm thinking I want to be the person in the middle of the square on the Vison Express advert...

I was thinking the same thing!

I'm thinking I might watch some True Blood :innocent: