Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] What are you thinking?

She-ra

I am thinking holy crap its been a long time.

I'm thinking you can say that again ;):D

I'm thinking I am feeling extremely uncgracious as our cat has been bugging us to get up since about 6 am <_<

I'm thinking I am feeling extremely uncgracious as our cat has been bugging us to get up since about 6 am disgust.gif

I'm thinking "lucky Cet" my dog is harrassing me to take him out a walk...

I am thinking how come suddenly so many thinking out of their box! no it can't be sudden... the thought was there... it just coming out now!

I'm thinking that when you have dear close friends, nothing and no-one can hurt you as much as they try.

I'm thinking who would win in a fight between a koala and a racoon? blink.gif

I am thinking I cannot abide pseudovegetarians, fish is not an effing vegetable.

fish_is_not_a_vegetable_tshirt-p235785594546228174tdf9_210.jpg

Thinking 'when will i win 50 odd million on the lottery'?

I'm thinking about all of the preparations I have to make for my trip to Japan. I'm leaving in August and staying for a month. I still have to apply for a passport, contact an agency that rents apartments (most likely Sakura House), lose enough weight to fit into the clothes I have picked out (Freshman Fifteen and such...), open a new banking account and transfer the amount I'll be needing, open up a temporary account in Tokyo... all while finishing off this semester of college.

I have 176 days to do all of this. Procrastination probably wasn't a wise decision. :wacko:

Am I dexter morgan:unsure2:

I was thinking.. no now I am thinking... "Is he??..."

I am thinking I desperately need an occasion and £180 because I am in love :wub:

I am thinking.... I shouldn't have eaten peanuts when I have a hole in my tooth.

Thinking also, J' Adore the Beach boys....

thinking too, as well, and also... Valentines day is tomorrow and the man I want to love....... is...................................................................

thinking too, as well, and also... Valentines day is tomorrow and the man I want to love....... is...................................................................

Welsh? :):st

Thinking what to keep and what to give away? our visas have come :D

Welsh? original.gifwavey.gif

Hmmmmm.... "could be, could be... "Welsh,.... heh at least you're not english!!! ha ha ha ha !!!! (now I am in trouble!!)blush.gif

Hmmmmm.... "could be, could be... "Welsh,.... heh at least you're not english!!! ha ha ha ha !!!! (now I am in trouble!!)blush.gif

Oh B Jahsus :rolleyes:

Oh B Jahsus rolleyes.gif

Okay.

I surrender.... and stuff. cough, splutter, choke , gasp.... ugh....sad.gif

I'm thinking it's late and time I wasn't here :sleepy: <-------------cute, :lol:

I am thinking, still why i am not thinking much like others!