Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] What are you thinking?

She-ra

im thinking about how i wish my friend would come online like he said he would, and how valentines day is such a commercial holiday used as an excuse for singles to feel lonely...i was also thinking about how all the same people comment on these posts :P

I am thinking, bleeeeeeeeeergh. Stupid cold.

I'm thinking, it's almost tea-time,... if only I hadn't stuffed myself at lunch-time!!dontgetit.gif

Edited by Mistydawn

I'm thinking along the same lines as yesterday: why can't this stupid debilitating demon flu from hell not bugger off to where it came from and let me get on with life?!

I'm thinking here's the snow on again, what a miserable looking day :(

I'm thinking I can't believe there were so many golfers out today, even when the ground is soggy and it is so cold.

I've just noticed that these cheese scones are hexagonal. :unsure:

I am thinking people really need to stop whinging about the snow! I wish there was more! :D Although admittedly it's far more fun in countries that know how to cope with it.

Am also thinking I am so glad I got more than 4 hours sleep!

I'm thinking that I need to get a new bed and bike. :hmm:

I'm thinking that I'd rather be home finishing my quilt than sitting here at work...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking what else do you want me to define 'positive interaction' as, other than 'play, cooperation', it's not like bears and wolves sit down and have a nice chat over a cup of tea :wacko:

Also: toffee walnut marabou chocolate is delicious!

Edited by Cetacea

I was thinking this the other day...What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

I was thinking this the other day...What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

I'm thinking that I REALLY need to reply to you. I'll get on that this evening. :P

Also, to answer your question - GON? LFT? TAN? OLD?

I vote for the last one.

:w00t:

Maybe they go with eyebrow colour?

I`m thinking if I should bring hubby to Vancouver on Friday or travel alone.

I'm thinking that I can't wait to go to bed and that I hope tommorrow will seem better than today.

I'm thinking that I can't wait to go to bed and that I hope tommorrow will seem better than today.

I'm thinking that I hope Dark entity's day tomorrow, is bright and sparkly..

thinking also .... some people I know are sweet, some complex, but all are good to the core, even if a little bit ragged round the edges...post-58664-126774662877_thumb.jpg

I'm thinking I'm off to see Alice in Wonderland tonight, so it had better be good disgust.gif . Oh, and that I'm glad it's Friday thumbsup.gif .

I'm wondering if I should read/watch the original Alice in Wonderland before I go see this adaptation :hmm:

I'm wondering if I should read/watch the original Alice in Wonderland before I go see this adaptation :hmm:

I'm thinking you don't need to worry as the film is set after the book(s). So no need. Is enjoyable, too :)

I'm thinking dinner's in an hour and nothing helps pass the time away smoothly better than rocking out with System of a Down.

I wasn’t really thinking at all, and now I’m thinking of that colour of baldness issue... they should put ‘shiny’ or ‘gone’ I think.

I'm thinking they should put "Bite my shiny metal ass" bumper stickers on Semi-Trucks.

I am thinking, did my first sense was image or sound... may be cleavage