Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] What are you thinking?

She-ra

I'm thinking:

Everyone is too worried about what they're thinking to worry about what I'm thinking!

Edited by InfraredCow

C'est N'importe quoi !

Alright, alright...

I'm thinking:

I wish that someone would reply to the topic I posted a while ago.

wink2.gif

I'm thinking about taking a drink of my tea. Then reading. I don't know.

I'm thinking about taking a drink of my tea. Then reading. I don't know.

I'm thinking:

Tea sounds excellent... T... T... tee... tit... e. Tanned Eastern Appendage. Time sounds efferous. Time the destroyer... buying time? Time buys you. Another time? Another place -- really am thirsty, though.

I'm thinking that the choreography for "Cool" is going to be the death of me.

Edited by wig in a box

I am thinking I am going to see Beauty and the Beast tomorrow :D

I thinking, should we answer only when the child ask question or we should teach them like any religion text book.

I'm thinking about how I wish I didn't eat such a heavy dinner because now I am suffering for it. <_<

I'm thinking of applying for a summer job..

I'm wondering why I'm always the one to get up way early to open the shop while my Dad sleeps in. <_<

Edited by ZuanNiu

I’m thinking about spammers. They should be hanged, quartered and thrown to the lions. Not necessarily in that order and not necessarily to the lions, any hungry toothy wild beast will do.

I'm thinking, 'why not take two bottles into the shower'? ;)

It can never be Opposite Day, because its self referntial. If it's opposite day, then really it's not Opposite Day, which means I'm telling the truth.

I'm thinking it will be nice to get outta work tonight ...it's gorgeous outside ....might have to go for a walk ...

I'm thinking should I invite Lisa, Nancy, Ann, Liz or Chloe out to dinner tomorrow.

I'm thinking should I invite Lisa, Nancy, Ann, Liz or Chloe out to dinner tomorrow.

I'm thinking..... Eeny, meeny, miny, moe - I wonder which one you picked ;)

I'm thinking I wonder if it would be better to be deaf than to live with the incessant ringing of tinnitus.... and if forcefully banging my head against a wall might help, **** all else has had any effect whatsoever despite the doctor's allegation 'it will clear up'.

Thinking that If I had to go to work tomorrow I'd kill myself... lucky thing I don't.