Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] What are you thinking?

She-ra

This is a good a thread as any.

I’ve been here a while. Hovering about. Like the aliens do.

/sigh.

Why is it that believers (“open minded”) seem to be outnumbered by non-believers (“close-minded”) 10 to 1 it seems?

As an unexplained mysteries site, I figured it would be the opposite. Yet everywhere I look, all I see is members asking for proof, facts, science this, science that. We are discussing the Unexplained. There is no facts, there is no proof. It’s like most join to debunk and down those who want to believe in non-sense. Why would (non-believers) members join only to tell those who question life what they already know? So I believe in aliens… I don’t need hundreds of posts asking me for proof. They’re pointless. We know there is no proof, otherwise this site would be called explained mysteries. I like reading stories, the experiences thread has become a favorite of mine and the ancient astronaut is my favorite theory. I enjoy reading this site, but I find it annoying to be interrupted repeatedly by posts that don’t add anything to the thread only to tell the OP why he’s wrong and how and that being “open minded” and neglecting science is pointless and a waste of time. Yes, it is. We know. Can we continue with why the aliens abducted the entire mayan civilization now? Sheeesh!

/rant.

I'm thinking, Lee Evans is a comic genius. :innocent:

I'm thinking... I really want to buy something for myself. But, I'm not sure if I should.

I’m thinking you should. And I’m thinking it should be over $300.

My good side is thinking about how much fun Easter morning will be with my 2 Beautiful grand daughters. ( 11 months and 2 1/2 years) :innocent:

My bad side is thinking of the party we are having tomorrow. :devil:

I'm thinking I am personally the 'Greatest Fool' this April 1st...

It's been a horrid day...a lot of tears... :no:

Thank you for this thread. I have been wanting to share my thoughts & feelings of sadness all day! :tu:

I'm thinking if only someone would give me a massage as good as I just gave my dog!... he's gone asleep and hasn't even noticed I lifted his chewy bone...

I just heard that Malcolm McLaren has died.

That's sad. :(

• 4 weeks later...

What's going to happen and what I'm going to do when the manga rests a certain point.

I'm thinking this new fun and games forum is a good idea :yes:

I'm thinking this new fun and games forum is a good idea :yes:

Thinking of the same thing, its a lot better :tu:

bounce.gifthumbup.gifwiggle.gifclap.gifnotworthy.gifgrin2.giforiginal.gif Thinking... thank crunchie it's Saturday...post-58664-127330355027_thumb.jpg

I'm thinking... why the hell I can't post in the Would I lie to you thread? Have I angered the gods or what?

Thinking... why should I feel any different about life knowing what I know.....

that the first victim of the allied bombing of Berlin in WW2 was the city zoo's only elephant?... but still, I do.hmm.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I am wondering what to do, everyone is sleepin and all I got is the lap top cause I don't watch tv and no one is online and I am so bored. I guess I'll keep posting stuff or something...

I'm thinking why are my family so amazing?

I'm thinking, how many times do I have to wish for something before it comes true..... :mellow:

I'm thinking a lot of famous people have died this year. Gary Coleman being the latest.

edit

I'm also thinking that I'm glad I'm not famous.

Edited by Fernand0

I'm thinking: Goodbye Gary Coleman. I did not know you, but travel well & rest in peace.

I am thinking, there goes a whole universe, and it means nothing to me. And one day somebody will feel the same about me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking good grief I need to stop reading this forum and get some sleep as the baby will be waking up in another few hours. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking it would be helpful if babies had the same sleeppatters as we fo lol but that's a dream