Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] What are you thinking?

She-ra

Thinking... couldn't have gotten through work today without the hug I got on my way into work... thinking that although people are the start of problems, they can also be huge influences in the cure...

I'm thinking you're right Misty, and I just gotta get through the cause of problems part before I can see the cure.

I'm thinking you're right Misty, and I just gotta get through the cause of problems part before I can see the cure.

Thinking maybe baby, you shouldn't think too much/ Thinking acceptance, even when it is bad stuff, is a good platform to launch a new start from..

I'm thinking when I run into a problem, I want to chase the cause out to try to prevent it from affecting others too.

I'm thinking I dare you to.

hahaha im thinking i will have to take you on your dare...

im thinking i hope we are in the same time zone or i just put my foot in my mouth lol

I'm thinking are you in EST?

When Dracula's in his coffin, he can't see what time of day it is. If he opens it at the wrong time, poof :unsure2:

im thinking how its so funny that i never thought of it that way beforer lol

im thinking maaybe they have coffin alarms?

I'm thinking he put his coffin in the shade so he could sleep in it and open the lid just enough to check outside. Or his internal alarm was set with the sun so he just automatically wakes when it sets.

I'm wondering if the other side of that question has anything to do with the joke: A professor challenged his students to write the shortest story involving sex, religion, and a mystery. The winner would get an automatic A. The winning story was written by a female student and consisted of a single sentence: Oh my God I'm pregnant, I wonder who the father is.

I'm thinking good luck on that and I hope you get the answer you want.

I'm thinking you most definately should have drank that orange juice when you posted this and better let me know you're ok as soon as you can.

I'm thinking I should go to sleep soon since I have to get up early to 'puppy-sit'. :sleepy:

im thinking what happen to the "i love you because.." thread..it was my favorite besides "you are banned"

I'm thinking Puppy sitting sounds like it'd start fun, but get irritating after a while.