Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

It's legal for 16 year-olds to strip

MirrorImage

Thing is, as for myself, I would never date, nor marry a stripper. How could I respect my significant other, if she doesn't respect herself enough to make her way in the world using her mind? I wouldn't want random idiots drooling and glaring at my girl, or my wife. Ugh.

I would think that it may be difficult for a girl in that profession to find a decent, upstanding, moral guy. Stranger things have happened, but I could see how it would be tough for them in terms of finding their mr. right, or whatever.

It kind of reminds me of the madonna whore complex, i.e. I've heard it stated that, "there's girls you sleep with, then there's girls you marry, what do you want?" Sad, but sometimes true.

It's a lot more then just getting up on stage, taking your top off and wiggling your hips. Perhaps you should learn more about others before you get all judgmental.

that raises a good question...

...would you go to a resaraunt to eat with strippers in front of you? :huh:

as if i dont already know the answer :P...

Yeah, consider it answered :P I mean just look at Hooters... They're huge and they don't even strip.

LOL - there was a local strip club that one of my buddies used to go to for lunch. The food was actually awesome. They didn't have lunchtime dancers though :(

Q: What does a stripper do with her a*s before she goes to work?

A: She drops him off at band practice. :D

Well that's a shame. :P

:lol: @ the band practice.

Edited by __Kratos__

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WoIverine

• __Kratos__

• FairyJosie25

• MirrorImage

Where was this 16 or 17 year old's mother??? :o If my daughter did that I would flip out!! Call me old-fashioned but I think that is way too young...

I can just hear all the trailer parks elsewhere in the U.S. emptying out as the nasty teen girls make their journey to their promised land... :w00t:

They could work at mcdonalds without a problem. Stripping just pays a whole lot better.

Damn right! What would happen if they combined MickeyDs with a strip joint? :rofl:

Damn right! What would happen if they combined MickeyDs with a strip joint? :rofl:

I'll have one order of super-sized mctitteys! LMAO

Just dont eat the McNuggets if they have a male stripper night!

Well I've just had McNuggets ruined for me forever, thanks MI. LOL

Where was this 16 or 17 year old's mother??? :o If my daughter did that I would flip out!! Call me old-fashioned but I think that is way too young...

She was a runaway from Boston, so no one knows.

NICE!! Im only 16 id go there!

haha just had to say. this comment made me laugh out loud :tu:

i've always found some laws weird. like how someone can get married at 16 or have children and sex, go abroad by themselves... yet can't drink, drive or strip... weird. personally i think they should all be put up to 18.

* snip *

hahahaha

Edited by Saru
Removed inapropriate image

I've always wondered exactly how a country decides the "legal age" for when you're classed as an adult.

In my country, Scotland, you can get married at 16 but cannot buy alcohol until you are 18.

In Spain, the "age of consent" is 13.....but in Italy you cannot vote until you are 25.

You can join any branch of the armed forces in many countries of the world and die and/or kill for your country at 16.

Tis confusing!

I can just hear all the trailer parks elsewhere in the U.S. emptying out as the nasty teen girls make their journey to their promised land... :w00t:

I L'dMAO at this, cause I was secretly thinking the same thing..... :D

• 5 weeks later...

I've always wondered exactly how a country decides the "legal age" for when you're classed as an adult.

In my country, Scotland, you can get married at 16 but cannot buy alcohol until you are 18.

In Spain, the "age of consent" is 13.....but in Italy you cannot vote until you are 25.

You can join any branch of the armed forces in many countries of the world and die and/or kill for your country at 16.

Tis confusing!

that's true too. here in the USA you can serve your country at 17 but you can't buy a pistol or alcohol until you're 21. But you can buy a shotgun or rifle at 18. can't drive unless you're 16, can't get married until you're 17, can't go into a bar unless you're 21 but you can go into the club at 18. it really is confusing but it's just the world we live in I guess. but I like that rule from Scotland. Then again I'm Scottish descent. awesome and beautiful country.

Tis confusing!

that's true too. here in the USA you can serve your country at 17 but you can't buy a pistol or alcohol until you're 21. But you can buy a shotgun or rifle at 18. can't drive unless you're 16, can't get married until you're 17, can't go into a bar unless you're 21 but you can go into the club at 18. it really is confusing but it's just the world we live in I guess. but I like that rule from Scotland. Then again I'm Scottish descent. awesome and beautiful country.

That shows how beautiful the world is! :lol:

The other part that gets me is in some states here in the US you can take a gun and go out hunting alone as young as 7, but you cant legally own that gun till youre 14-17...Frankly, I think it would be easier to have a test set up, something that judges common sense and emotional maturity, pass it, youre an adult, fail it, its back to afternoon naps, pudding cups and crayons (Id make sure I failed, I miss my naps and crayons!)

On a side note I cant believe this topic is still going, lmao I guess Ive left my mark on UM even when Im not arround for a month.

MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :angry2: Don't ever post something like that again.

Oh

Mah

Gawd

:wacko:

MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :angry2: Don't ever post something like that again.

Oh

Mah

Gawd

:wacko:

LOL, now I'm going to go with... *hears the violin shower music from the movie Psycho!* it's a tad more appropriate with that picture. :tu:

Edited by SpiderCyde

Please Note: A reminder that we have members of all ages on this forum. Some of the comments on this thread were venturing into dangerous waters and have been removed.

Edited by SupeRgirl