Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Obama is pure, unadulterated evil"

Ufo Believer

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acidhead

• Corp

• SilverCougar

• Ufo Believer

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even think a double facepalm can handle this idiocy..

"He is filled with blood!" .. NO.... REALLY?! I got news for you... so isn't every other person out there! *eyetwitchfacepalmheaddesk*

U.S. Pastor James Manning, of Atlah Worldwide, who declared at the National Press Club that Obama is not only "the most notorious criminal in the history not just of America, but of this entire planet." Earlier this month, the marquee on Manning's church accused Obama of faking his citizenship and explicitly challenged the president to prove that he was born in the United States, as required under the constitution.... is a guest on the Alex Jones Show today

---direct LIVE audio link http://www.infowars.com/audiobox.html

Just reading the article...

RT has been to visit the black U.S. pastor James David Manning from Harlem in New York, who claims the world's most-popular leader President Obama only got into the White House by playing on the nation's racial guilt.
Now that alone deserves a face palm...ffs :rolleyes:

Does this guy know how disappointed he made all the world dictators? I mean they try so hard, kill so many people, and yet they just can't be as evil as Obama.

:lol: I love this guy, for me he speaks the truth, snakes and vipers, I think he meant lizards <_<

Does this guy know how disappointed he made all the world dictators? I mean they try so hard, kill so many people, and yet they just can't be as evil as Obama.

HA HA HA ... lol ... LOL

America has gone from being the Home of the Brave - to the Home of the Federally Dictated.

Same goes for us in Canada, Corp.

U.S. Pastor James Manning, of Atlah Worldwide, who declared at the National Press Club that Obama is not only "the most notorious criminal in the history not just of America, but of this entire planet." Earlier this month, the marquee on Manning's church accused Obama of faking his citizenship and explicitly challenged the president to prove that he was born in the United States, as required under the constitution.... is a guest on the Alex Jones Show today

---direct LIVE audio link http://www.infowars.com/audiobox.html

Manning is being interviewed RIGHT NOW.... Click the Audio Link for a direct link NOW

HA HA HA ... lol ... LOL

America has gone from being the Home of the Brave - to the Home of the Federally Dictated.

Same goes for us in Canada, Corp.

*shrugs*

If you say so acidhead. Personally I don't see that big of a different now from five years ago. Besides with our minority government I don't think anything is being done on a Federal level :P