Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Death prediction...

kapsha

I am a rational person. I really am.

But about 5 years ago I had someone with psychic abilities tell me that I was going to live to see my first grandchild..and then...kaput. This person does have the ability to know things. It was proven to me many times.

It may not sound like a big deal, but my oldest child is 16. I'm very worried she was right and I may not be here much longer.

Is this really something that can be known? Is it possible to change your path in life?

Please, only sincere comments.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kapsha

• She-ra

• andy4

• puridalan

Tell her not to have kids.... Jk

What has this person told you that has come true?

Tell her not to have kids.... Jk

What has this person told you that has come true?

She predicted the pregnancy and birth of one of my kids...what they would look like, everything. She could also name specific things in my life that had happened, things she could have never known about.

BTW thanks for replying.

She predicted the pregnancy and birth of one of my kids...what they would look like, everything. She could also name specific things in my life that had happened, things she could have never known about.

BTW thanks for replying.

No problem. :)

Did she know you before she made her predictions?

She didn't.

First of all, accepting this person's "psychic gift" for the sake of argument, what she did was absolutely irresponsible and harmful, as is evidenced by your current stress and anxiety and dread.

Second, although it varies between statistics of different "researchers", even the best score by any psychic tested was maybe 80% (a dubious conclusion by one or two groups), though I personally believe it was somewhere around 42%, so even with your perception of her previous predictions also being accurate (which I myself would question you about in-depth in other circumstances), because of human nature and pure chance, you may feel you have a considerable amount of reason to accept her death prediction, but in no way should you make the assumption that this is DEFINITELY correct.

Even if it is true, be in the right now, live for today, live to see that grandchild, then live to see the next, and their children, not for dreaded confirmation of your death - if you kick the bucket somewhere in there, yay, the prediction was wrong - if you do go belly-up as premonitioned, you've lived looking forward to life and family and friends up until that time, which is what people should do anyway, so you've lost nothing.

First of all, accepting this person's "psychic gift" for the sake of argument, what she did was absolutely irresponsible and harmful, as is evidenced by your current stress and anxiety and dread.

Second, although it varies between statistics of different "researchers", even the best score by any psychic tested was maybe 80% (a dubious conclusion by one or two groups), though I personally believe it was somewhere around 42%, so even with your perception of her previous predictions also being accurate (which I myself would question you about in-depth in other circumstances), because of human nature and pure chance, you may feel you have a considerable amount of reason to accept her death prediction, but in no way should you make the assumption that this is DEFINITELY correct.

Even if it is true, be in the right now, live for today, live to see that grandchild, then live to see the next, and their children, not for dreaded confirmation of your death - if you kick the bucket somewhere in there, yay, the prediction was wrong - if you do go belly-up as premonitioned, you've lived looking forward to life and family and friends up until that time, which is what people should do anyway, so you've lost nothing.

Thank you. I really do appreciate it.

I guess when I think about it, if everything was set in stone we wouldn't have to make any choices in our lives. Each choice we make changes an outcome.

You know some psychic's really peave me off!!

Okay, basing this on the fact that what they said was truly connected to you, my take is that a psychic should only "warn" of future possibilities. NOTHING is set in stone- (free will) AND things CAN change.

I hate hearing that someone made you nervous or live in any kind of fear. If someone is truly gifted, they should be much more tactful in HOW they deliver some information. Just because they may sense, see, feel or whatever that does NOT make it 100% positive.

Each and every one of us has the ability to change our lives as WE SEE FIT. Pleas- please do not let this scare or worry you. Maybe things like this should be taken with a grain of salt (so to speak) and help elleviate a possible future issue? For instance, if a psychic says in 5 years I see heart issues- then you can eat differently and exersize to try to make that part of you healthier?

Okay- so sorry- just my thoughts [/rant]

You know some psychic's really peave me off!!

Okay, basing this on the fact that what they said was truly connected to you, my take is that a psychic should only "warn" of future possibilities. NOTHING is set in stone- (free will) AND things CAN change.

I hate hearing that someone made you nervous or live in any kind of fear. If someone is truly gifted, they should be much more tactful in HOW they deliver some information. Just because they may sense, see, feel or whatever that does NOT make it 100% positive.

Each and every one of us has the ability to change our lives as WE SEE FIT. Pleas- please do not let this scare or worry you. Maybe things like this should be taken with a grain of salt (so to speak) and help elleviate a possible future issue? For instance, if a psychic says in 5 years I see heart issues- then you can eat differently and exersize to try to make that part of you healthier?

Okay- so sorry- just my thoughts [/rant]

Thank you for the support. :)

It also doesn't help that I work with fatal crashes.

I've told numerous people they will die on certain dates, and I've also predicted exact birthings. But nothing is set in stone. I will tell you to listen to always listen to other invididuals input 'psychic' or not. Sometimes when I read people they do have the ability to change things including death. One gentleman I did recently 2 month ago (a friend of mine) I told him about an explosion in one of the military vechiles. Luckily he is a mechanic so he could fix it and did not blow up. But not every prediction is right and not everyone can be changed.

In the end we do not have all the answers, no one does. The point is, you have to understand that it's okay not to be in control. And you have to be okay with that.

Agreed with She-ra o nthe not scarying part hahaha, a reader is suppose to offer advice and comfort...not scare the crap out of ppl :rofl

Edited by puridalan

Thank you for the support. :)

It also doesn't help that I work with fatal crashes.

Well sheesh... don't you think THAT is what they picked up on then??? Your WORK not a happening!! Makes sense to me :yes:

I've told numerous people they will die on certain dates, and I've also predicted exact birthings. But nothing is set in stone. I will tell you to listen to always listen to other invididuals input 'psychic' or not. Sometimes when I read people they do have the ability to change things including death. One gentleman I did recently 2 month ago (a friend of mine) I told him about an explosion in one of the military vechiles. Luckily he is a mechanic so he could fix it and did not blow up. But not every prediction is right and not everyone can be changed.

In the end we do not have all the answers, no one does. The point is, you have to understand that it's okay not to be in control. And you have to be okay with that.

Agreed with She-ra o nthe not scarying part hahaha, a reader is suppose to offer advice and comfort...not scare the crap out of ppl :rofl

you would think so right??????? :lol: oh man...

Well sheesh... don't you think THAT is what they picked up on then??? Your WORK not a happening!! Makes sense to me :yes:

Wow, I never thought of it that way. Never.

This is a huge issue of mine. I am trying to work on it. It ain't easy.

It's a hard one to work on haha, trust me for anyone. Ever need to talk feel free to inbox me. and hell it's okay to struggle, good lord knows I do :o bahaha

This is a huge issue of mine. I am trying to work on it. It ain't easy.

Focus on only controlling what YOU CAN. No one can control everything... you have to let that go. Look inwards more instead of outward. Look inside yourself first and foremost always... you cannot control anything else but yourself :)

PS: I just want to clarify this is NOT a psychic reading- just me rambling :)

There are death prediction softwares and if we get scared by this then there will only be time for that

Edited by Techsavy

Psychic Members : Doesn't "death" just mean change in a lot of predictions though?

Don't listen to this so-called psychic. They cannot predict death, full stop.

When I was a kid, my dad once visited an elderly woman psychic. She knew about his childhood, particularly his pet dog that died when he was very young. Then she said my dad will live until his late 80's. He believed her. Sadly this wasn't true as he died of cancer aged 51.

Psychics may be able to pick up things from people which happened in their past but they cannot predict a death.

As what they say in Naruto episode 62 "The power to believe in yourself. That will become the power to change fate"

^.~

I am a rational person. I really am.

But about 5 years ago I had someone with psychic abilities tell me that I was going to live to see my first grandchild..and then...kaput. This person does have the ability to know things. It was proven to me many times.

It may not sound like a big deal, but my oldest child is 16. I'm very worried she was right and I may not be here much longer.

Is this really something that can be known? Is it possible to change your path in life?

Please, only sincere comments.

Hi,

I don't like your psychic because things about death are not good to say, even if they know the right answers. He should say it by different way.

About psychics, clairvoyants and fortune tellers: some of them are good. But there is 1% or 2% from 100, they are really good.

I have three examples:

1. One gipsy long time ago told to a young man's grandmother, the age when she is going to marry and her age when she is going to be widow. All was right.

2. Other woman I met in the hospital has seen black aura around her husband's head. She knew what that means and told him every day, to be careful on the street. He was laughing about her stupid prophecies. It happened three months later, he had accident and was immediately dead.

3. I have met one man, who was working with me only one season what means he didn't know me and less he knew my Past. This man told me: the most important events from my Past, only I knew.

Take care of yourself and don't think too much,

Bozena

• 3 weeks later...

I was taught that we cannot predict WHEN death comes, just some CIRCUMSTANCES.

LADY AMETHYST: wow sorry to hear about your dad. My mom actually died of lung cancer at 59 :(

When I was a kid, my dad once visited an elderly woman psychic. She knew about his childhood, particularly his pet dog that died when he was very young. Then she said my dad will live until his late 80's. He believed her. Sadly this wasn't true as he died of cancer aged 51.

Psychics may be able to pick up things from people which happened in their past but they cannot predict a death.

Psychic Members : Doesn't "death" just mean change in a lot of predictions though?

In most cases that is absolutely correct.

Although in those cases we usually see a coffin or some kind of symbol that means death not a specific event that leads to a death.

Yeah actually a psychic can predict general timelines and exact circumstances when someone is MOST LIKELY to die.

The point being that it is almost always mutable and can be avoided.

Here's an example of when I foresaw my own death and how I avoided it.

The vision I had:

I was standing in JC Penney's shopping with my mother when a 5'10'' blonde haired police officer with a neatly trimmed moustache and 5 o'clock shadow quickly walked into the aisle.

I began to run away as he drew his gun although I was unfortunately shot in the right temple as I tried to get away.

Here's how I avoided it:

I didn't freak out and run as he drew his gun and he ran toward me and drew his gun on the armed robber that was standing about 12 feet behind me.(Didn't see the robber in my vision)