Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[merged]New psychic reading please.

antaun

Yes I apologize, I was not clear who I was referring to - I'm still getting used to this Moderating thing, I'm rusty and especially with so many threads each day, I haven't quite gotten the routine down yet.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• antaun

• Moonie2012

• glyndowers heir

• Blink4567

I keep asking because none of the psychics have been right yet. As soon as a psychic is right I will stop asking.

If you already know the answers, why do you need a psychic?

Also, you want to know when you will become a god? YOU WON'T. Quit asking, I don't know why but I'm starting to find it offensive. You're just a person like the rest of us, and you will die a person just like the rest of us. No godhood for you or anyone else in this life.

Edited by Moonie2012

Antaun you will become a god

but only if you play online MMORPG such as 'Eudemons' where you will become a god once you have gathered 40* Eudemon followers(Ie - non gods)

or

If you log onto WWW.Finlandonline.info where you can become a finnish god in their mythology of Kalevala

Or

you play the pc version of The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, where you use Kagrenacs tools on the 'Heart' (don't want to give too much away or we will be knee deep in gods!)

otherwise - you'll be waiting an awful long time for godhood!