Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

..What has obama Been thinking?

Black..Death

Latley nothing has good to the economy And obama has failed to help whats so ever, I recall at election time something about "Change" ..Well iv been waiting months ..i understand he has stuff to clean up from our recent president ..But come on ..he could of done quite a few things he promised to do at election time ..But he never got around to it?..-Black..Death

Theres been quite a few things happening with him, Most recently he said a White cop ..acted "Stupidly" ..Arresting the black scholar in his home ..Is Obama pulling to sides with his own kind ..And putting friends before the law-Black..Death

Wrong is Wrong no matter who says ..Or Who Does it - Malcolm X

Just so no one gets off on the wrong foot, i only put this up for friendly debate and political discussion ..Not arguments ..Or Trolling like the moderators accuse me of.-Black..Death

Edited by Black..Death

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Black..Death

• acidhead

• preacherman76

Top Posters In This Topic

America has gone from being the Home of the Brave - to the Home of the Federally Dictated.

America has gone from being the Home of the Brave - to the Home of the Federally Dictated.

Agreed.

He has only been in office 5 mins......give the man time LOL...

He has only been in office 5 mins......give the man time LOL...

5 mins? .. Try Months ..Lol

5 mins? .. Try Months ..Lol

It was a figure of speech lol

Anyhoo who did you vote for? assuming you are the voting age?

It was a figure of speech lol

Anyhoo who did you vote for? assuming you are the voting age?

I Know lol..And it just seems like weve been waiting to long ..people put him first ..and he puts us last

Exactly what is he having to clean up from the previous Presidency?

Our presence in Iraq? Apparently not since he has extended our stay, at a reduced size which was already planned under President Bush.

An end to the "so-called" War on Terror? Apparently not, since he's increasing our presence in Afghanistan.

Improving our standing in the world? If we're trying to win the dictator vote, then yes... otherwise, not so much. And the fact that both Iran and North Korea have thumbed their nose at the U.S. says our standing has actually suffered.

Improving racial relations? Meet Sgt. Crowley, the stupid racist policeman who was hand-picked by an African American commissioner to be the department's racial profiling expert.

Improving the economy? Not so much.

So, what has he been busy working on?

Obama is nothing more than a figure head who won the Democratic leadership over the notoriously infamous Hillary Clinton.

His policies are identical to what GW Bush's government left.

Tim Geithner.... Robert Gates.. to name just two of the most glaring and notable appointees who are carrying the torch the Republicans received from Bill Clinton's previous administration.

All that happens in American politics is one Party passes the batton to the other Party to run with.

Its a two headed - 1 Party system.

Obama reads the teleprompter very well... that's it.

Whenever he attempts to articulate a point on his own the message becomes fogging and gets him into trouble.

The policies are basically identical... be it domestic or foreign, to the previous administration... except for the quicker pace Obama's admin. is moving.

So, what has he been busy working on?

Send the whitehouse an email and ask

Why people think Rome was built in a day is beyond me LOL

Obama is nothing more than a figure head who won the Democratic leadership over the notoriously infamous Hillary Clinton.

His policies are identical to what GW Bush's government left.

Tim Geithner.... Robert Gates.. to name just two of the most glaring and notable appointees who are carrying the torch the Republicans received from Bill Clinton's previous administration.

All that happens in American politics is one Party passes the batton to the other Party to run with.

Its a two headed - 1 Party system.

Obama reads the teleprompter very well... that's it.

Whenever he attempts to articulate a point on his own the message becomes fogging and gets him into trouble.

The policies are basically identical... be it domestic or foreign, to the previous administration... except for the quicker pace Obama's admin. is moving.

Im Not of voting age actualy ..So i did not vote ..But believe i expressed My opinion ..If i could of voted ..Itd of been for John mcCain

Why is it so hard to understand that to get the US's economy level and rising again, will take years. Not a couple months.

It isn't a simple case of copy-paste a paragraph to get the US back on its feet.

If you want to blame someone, blame Bush. He's the one who got you into this rut, Obama was thrown in the deep end as soon he hit the office.

Hell, in Britain, as soon as Skid-marks (oops, I mean Brown), finally gets the hell out power. Cameron (who is more than likely going to win the election) is also going to be in the same boat as Obama. Thrown into an economy that's hardly floating.

Why is it so hard to understand that to get the US's economy level and rising again, will take years. Not a couple months.

It isn't a simple case of copy-paste a paragraph to get the US back on its feet.

If you want to blame someone, blame Bush. He's the one who got you into this rut, Obama was thrown in the deep end as soon he hit the office.

Hell, in Britain, as soon as Skid-marks (oops, I mean Brown), finally gets the hell out power. Cameron (who is more than likely going to win the election) is also going to be in the same boat as Obama. Thrown into an economy that's hardly floating.

I Realize that ..Except He promised many things during election Time ..And hasn't fallowed through with them ..Hes been doing the exact opposite.

Send the whitehouse an email and ask

Why people think Rome was built in a day is beyond me LOL

The idea of Rome was never completed anyhow... its simply a phrase which people use to conjure up more time.

The idea of Rome was never completed anyhow... its simply a phrase which people use to conjure up more time.

What is this? National lets not understand a simple figure of speech week? :P put a sock in it <---hey there could be another figure of something...eh?? LOL :P

What is this? National lets not understand a simple figure of speech week? :P put a sock in it <---hey there could be another figure of something...eh?? LOL :P

..Is it normal for a furby to talk with out any batteries? .____. ..Sorry i know this is random ..But um

And there it is.........TRUTH as we know it.............unless you are an Egyptian and you love to swim in DeNIAL :lol:

Bush left a huge mess behind......and its going to take a while to get it sorted..

I swear, people must think the sec Obama hit office...BOOM all is right instantly LMAO

Blame Bush??? Blame B. Clinton... Bush sr..... Reagan... Carter...

See.. this is exactly what the Federal government wants you and everybody to do.... divide public opinion.

Both party's are one and the same... who appear to have conflicts of interest while they both go about performing identical policies... domestic and foreign.

Its NOT the President... the figure head who RUN the Federal government.

The federal government was hijacked decades ago and is currently being run by an obligarchy of International banksters(the NWO) who HATE 'the free and prosperous' people.

'We the people' are a great threat to Dependency.... the NWO does not want YOU independent... because YOU could threaten the structured system they have built for themselves.

Its really very simple to understand.

..Is it normal for a furby to talk with out any batteries? .____. ..Sorry i know this is random ..But um

Considering your actual age...lol I am sure you still have a few furbys knocking about :lol: only joking lol

couldnt resist mate

Considering your actual age...lol I am sure you still have a few furbys knocking about :lol: only joking lol

couldnt resist mate

Lol .. Well ..im throwing it away ...i cant stand the laugh ..and its not only bushes fault ..Obama promised to much ..He knows he cant keep it all ..And now people are regretting there votes ..because he sweet talked them during election time

Lol .. Well ..im throwing it away ...i cant stand the laugh ..and its not only bushes fault ..Obama promised to much ..

Did Obama promise to make new improved furbys that don't laugh ?? Damn him........Well I'll be sending Santa a stern letter this Dec...LMAO :lol:

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Did Obama promise to make new improved furbys that don't laugh ?? Damn him........Well I'll be sending Santa a stern letter this Dec...LMAO :lol:

XDD

Exactly what is he having to clean up from the previous Presidency?

Does this even need to be asked?