Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

..What has obama Been thinking?

Black..Death

No I dont think you do get it. Are you saying he didnt take billions from the American people and pay off bankers with it??? Or are you saying that was a good thing that he should be praised for??

Re read my previous post ....I DIDNT say anything of the sort mate.........I clearly posted a source to where I took all the info from

But your hate for obama is tiresome

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Black..Death

• acidhead

• Wickian

Top Posters In This Topic

Re read my previous post ....I DIDNT say anything of the sort mate.........I clearly posted a source to where I took all the info from

But your hate for obama is tiresome

Then dont get me started. I love this country, to watch this man go down the paths he is trying to take us makes me sick.

How could I not hate a man who stole half of my parents retirement so he could give bonus to bankers??

*sigh*From the moment he was in as president..you have felt hate for him..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Yea, cause he striaght out told us what he planned to do. He supported the bail out before he was elected. Paid groups like acorn billions of our tax dollars even as they were being investigated for voter fraud. People who he considers dears friends, have ties to terrorism. Went to a church who preached hate whity for over 20 years. I didnt like anything about him long before he became president.

BTW, Ive been meaning to ask you, how is that little girl of yours? You 2 have been in my prayers.

Obama reminds me of Tony Blair. got the gift of the gab along with charisma. woos the voters, prances about the world stage Okay, but when it comes to the real big decisions he's found wanting. Does anyone else get the feeling. Obama isn't the answer America was looking for? If are American cousins find better calibre of candidates for the next elections i don't think Obama will get to serve a second term.

It's this type of label that gets put on most conservatives, and I believe it to be entirely unfair. I don't hate the man at all. I'm sure that Obama is an interesting person and would be great to sit and chat with. What I hate is his POLICIES. His ethnicity has nothing to do with my opinion; his policies however have given me fits from the very beginning.

BTW, Ive been meaning to ask you, how is that little girl of yours? You 2 have been in my prayers.

thanks...She will be turning 4 this Sept....... the time sure flies

It's this type of label that gets put on most conservatives, and I believe it to be entirely unfair.

Sure it would be if it were directed at you...but it wasn't...... I have read many posts from preacher on Obama for months now...that is why I said what I said

Edited by Beckys_Mom

One thing Obama was quick to do was renew the FISA bill. Apparently him and the dems did a total about-face and now seem to have no problem with domestic spying and warrantless wiretaps.

Boo on you for that Obama. Nothing but a big con-job that you, Pelosi, Reid, etc pulled on us all.

Why wasn't there any outrage from the lefties over this ??

• 2 weeks later...
One thing Obama was quick to do was renew the FISA bill. Apparently him and the dems did a total about-face and now seem to have no problem with domestic spying and warrantless wiretaps.

Boo on you for that Obama. Nothing but a big con-job that you, Pelosi, Reid, etc pulled on us all.

Why wasn't there any outrage from the lefties over this ??

Who knows..

Translation- He stole billions of dollars from the American people, with no positive results. Paid off all of his bank supporters with the money he stole. Yea, thanks for nothing. The man should be behind bars for this, not praised.

Stole? lulz.

If we are still talking about the bank bailouts.. well, man, they were NESSACARY.

He has only been in office 5 mins......give the man time LOL...
Of course, there were a lot of folks that were bashing Bush before he was even selected by the Republicans as their candidate. There were emails ciculating that cmopared Bush to a monkey long before he even took office so, to me, late July of his first year of his first term is more than fair enough of a time to start questioning his policies.

In Obamas case, the worst that ever went around about Obama in and before he took office, there was a lot of question about rather he was a citizen or not. That is a legitamate detractor. I mean, if it isn't a citizen, he has no right to be in office. If Bush looked like a monkey, so what?

I seem to recall him getting a Secret Service detail earlier than any candidate in history because of a large number of violent threats made against him. I recall online newspaper articles disabling the comments on stories about him following contemptible and disgusting racial slurs made against him in those comment sections. I recall allegations that his very identity was a fraud (remember, his middle name is Hussein)--he's a secret Muslim born outside the United States who wants nothing more than to sell out the United States.

The worst thing Obama faced was "a lot of questions"?

Edited by Startraveler

I was just noting that the left seemed to tear into Bush much quicker and more voraciously than the Right did with Obama. At least it seemed so from what I noticed.

About the Secret Service protection though... I just read a day or so ago that Obama has already had far more death threats against him than Bush did in his first year as well. I think it was something like 3000 fairly serious threats already. So yeah, you may well have a point there. Of course, the attacks on Obama have not been a childish as the ones that Bush was subjected to though.

I was just noting that the left seemed to tear into Bush much quicker and more voraciously than the Right did with Obama. At least it seemed so from what I noticed.

About the Secret Service protection though... I just read a day or so ago that Obama has already had far more death threats against him than Bush did in his first year as well. I think it was something like 3000 fairly serious threats already. So yeah, you may well have a point there. Of course, the attacks on Obama have not been a childish as the ones that Bush was subjected to though.

Wow! Everyone is the same deep down, and it isn't pretty. I am laughing, though I shouldn't be.