Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Bring back the death penalty', demands

chemical-licker

So we'll dispose of human beings like we do with animals.

if thats how you wish to look at it?

I don't have a problem with life imprisonment as an alternative to the guy swinging on the end of a rope, the problem here is that this fellow viciously stabbed some girl to death and will still get to live the majority of his life a free man, that imo is disgusting

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• itsnotoutthere

• Cradle of Fish

• Bill Hill

• faraway

Top Posters In This Topic

If only... if only...

If only she was racist, then she'd still be alive..

I know it's Hindsight and we all suffer from that after a tragic event and yet you can't help but reflect upon the situation. :unsure:

If only... if only...

If only she was racist, then she'd still be alive..

I know it's Hindsight and we all suffer from that after a tragic event and yet you can't help but reflect upon the situation. :unsure:

Come on Bill, get with the programme, all white people ARE racist.

So we'll dispose of human beings like we do with animals.

considering humans are animals, I agree. Think of all the money that could be saved if instead of life in prison, we just shot them right then and there. Sure there is gonna be some mixups where an innocent person, that prosecutors screwed, are killed. But you can't have an omelet without cracking a few eggs.

Think of all the money that could be saved if instead of life in prison, we just shot them right then and there. Sure there is gonna be some mixups where an innocent person, that prosecutors screwed, are killed. But you can't have an omelet without cracking a few eggs.

Colbert-esque facetiousness?

considering humans are animals, I agree. Think of all the money that could be saved if instead of life in prison, we just shot them right then and there. Sure there is gonna be some mixups where an innocent person, that prosecutors screwed, are killed. But you can't have an omelet without cracking a few eggs.

Since the government is meant to represent the people, if they kill one innocent person on death row then we are all murderers, and then all of us are deserving of the death penalty.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Since the government is meant to represent the people, if they kill one innocent person on death row then we are all murderers, and then all of us are deserving of the death penalty.

Too many people to directly responsible.. I think it would be manslaughter.

I can live with that.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

In the Kingdom of the Blind, the Man With One Eye Is King.

er that's me.

Too many people to directly responsible.. I think it would be manslaughter.

I can live with that.

There's still not enough prisons for that.