Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Sightings Over Lilydale

News-Bot

Posted By Saruman on Monday, November 18 2002

Subject: UFO Sightings Over Lilydale

Lights in the Lilydale skies have Wayne Winter and Adin Monks convinced we are not alone. Late on Friday night, the teenagers saw a group of yellow lights above Chirnside Park Hill and are now questioning whether or not stargazer theories are just science-fiction fodder.

"The lights were bigger than normal stars, they were moving, and in a perfect triangle," Adin, 15, said. "We followed them for a while and then they all disappeared." They tracked them for 20 minutes, first on foot, then in a car, before the lights vanished.

Click Here To Read The Complete Article......

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Magikman

• Loonboy

• News-Bot

Top Posters In This Topic

Loonboy,

That's actually a good question, because it doesn't actually say anywhere on the article what country they are talking about.

However, the URL has a ".au" domain and it says "Victoria" at the top so I assume Lilydale is in Australia.

As an Australian born and raised in the stae of Victoria for 17 years and an obvios authority on such things .....I never heard of it where the hell is Lillydale.

It is however a reputable News paper and an interesting story.

MM,

Which coding glitches do you mean - have you have a bug somewhere ?

Gareth,

When I click on one of the coding tabs along the top of the message box, ie; the {bold} tag, only the 'open' portion of the code tag appears {b}, and the close tag {/b} doesn't appear at all. It does show up only after I hit submit, at the end of the typed message. :-\ I'm sure the problem is with my antiquated browser, I'm getting quite a few error messages with the new forum, my back button brings up a blank screen as does the refresh function. Time for a new computer I think. :sr

Magikman

MM,

The tags work a little differently on this forum - when you click on one ( bold for example ), the opening tag appears, and an astrisk will appear on the bold button.

When you want to close the bold text, you click the button again, the closing tag will appear, and the asterisk will disappear. If you haven't put the closing tag in before you submit, it will stick it right at the end because it won't know where else to put it.

As for the errors, upgrading your browser would probably be your best bet. What version of Internet Explorer are you using ?

Duh............ :oops:

And here I'm thinking I'm computer savy. :s2

I run IE 4.0 at home.........I know, I know, the machine is ancient. :P

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that prices really drop for the Christmas season. :s03