Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3,000,000 posts

Saru

Kudo's also to you Saru & the urban legend known as Daz, though sightings of him are rare indeed.

Haha Daz is awesome. I've seen him around a few times :)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indiogene

• JonathanVonErich

• Saru

• Still Waters

We are currently sitting at 664. Overclockers.com.au, you better watch your tail...

The ranking system on Big-Boards has been broken for a while now, it stopped counting new posts on a few Invision Board forums several months ago and still thinks we have just over 3 million posts rather than 3.3 million.

Our real position should currently be 582, i'll have to see about getting that fixed somehow.

Hey Saru, try out your 15000th recorded post on this thread whenever you get the chance. Here's my 227th (like the 80s TV show) and I came to believe UM needs a slogan "There's no place like home" which is the intro song of 227, or something on the lines of..."The UM ZONE". :alien::devil::innocent:

Edited by Archangel Michael

15,000th it is, seems like an appropriate place for it. :tu:

Daaaaaang.

*whistles*

I haven't been here too long, so I doubt I contributed much to this. :P

Still cool, tho'.

• 1 month later...

I just reached my first anniversary. 6/10. This is, I think, post #2149.

15,000th it is, seems like an appropriate place for it. :tu:

Just shy of 20000 hmmmm after years here I still come back to get get beat up LOl but I still love it. I need to get a life or a better job :w00t:

Congrats to all and a super one to Zecharia Sitchin for telling us the straight stuff about the Aliens, the lab-created humans, and the master construction workers. For those with eyes, let them see. For those with ears, let them hear. For those with intelligence, let them understand. KennyB

Thread cleaned

As an aside this thread is a bit out of date now, we're almost half way between 3,000,000 and 4,000,000 ;)

Dr Alien, on 31 July 2009 - 06:57 AM, said:

lets make the next aim to get nearer to the #500 mark of the forum rankings

http://rankings.big-boards.com/?p=all

Dr. 58 go home! I live in a weird and wonderful universe where the Purse Forum has five times as many posts as UM! :D

Congratulations to everybody BTW!

My 3-2-1st post to made this the 5th page of this awe-some thread. So what's the total post count? Stay tuned UM fans. 3.5 million posts is like half the population of New York City (or was it 8 million?) but hey it's the population of Los Angeles (GO ANGELS! LAKERS! and GALAXY!) :innocent: LOL!

With all the new users on UM i'm sure we will hit the next million post in about 2 or 3 weeks...

Over 3 mill! Since I'm new here I'll make my tiny contribution here.

I come in and read often but don't always make a post. Sorry. I'll try a little harder. I will say I'm impressed by most of what I've read. There's some very intelligent people in here.

Well considering that I've been a member for 2 years, I haven't contributed all that much...

That's 333 recorded posts and 666 to go until my 1000th! (what a wicked number, huh?) :devil: I'm known to rack up the post count in several forums I belonged to, but here this is where anyone can reach 10,000 or who knows? 100,000.

Wow I just checked! This will be my 3,213th post in the 2 years since I joined. I guess I have something I want to tell you! :devil:

:lol:

woot woot! yay! :tu:

Saru, you must be very proud of having such a large forum! It takes years and years to build up something this big.

BTW thanks for the forum. lol

So what was the prize for making the 3,000,000th post?

and what will the prize be for the 4,000,000th post?

Edited by wolfram&hart12345

Talk about wordy (I happen to leave long, well-thought of posts) and getting technical, I must have a major case of the "exactly" disease (LoL) :lol: on having to be very clear on comments and claims to be "exactly" right.

I noticed a member in here leads the UM forum post count at over 35,000. :unsure: She (I gave out a hint) made one percent of the entire forum's posts! Let's see she can make it at 10 percent of the future total post count.

• 4 weeks later...

3M posts and 1.5m of those were about whether the Egyptians used ramps to build the pyramids.