Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3,000,000 posts

Saru

:o (gasps in suspense) I reached 500 recorded posts tonight and all I can say is : "Whoo hoo! Over 500!" B) Wish me another 500 posts by let's say October at this rate I been coming here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indiogene

• JonathanVonErich

• Saru

• Still Waters

Today August 7th 2010 : Our Board Statistics show -

Total Posts : 3,503,379

Yay...well done everyone :clap:

Three and a half million. Crikey.

I remember when we reached 1 million. That was insane. :)

Even Zerak and Zarkor are impressed. And that's saying something!

post-50472-008763600 1281501102_thumb.jp

Edited by StarMountainKid

I've been here as a viewer on and off since. . . wana say early 2000s, say 2002 or 3 sounds right. It's neither surprising nor bad that this place rocks this much!

Edited by J.B.

Hey J.B., you just typed in your 4,301st post...and my 600th recorded post. :w00t: Man, I can't stop dropping by the UM site. We can discuss just about anything you want and everything there is. B)

OK. 3,373,455 in April. Now in August it's 3,503,379. Let me do my math. That's 129,924 posts in less than 4 months. I see that 4 mill coming up sometime around Easter with some help from our newbies.

Go us!! :tu:

We always have something to say :lol:

Edited by susieice

Why Isn't Unexplained-Mysteries on there??? we got 3million posts???

it's 676th out of all the forums.

it's 676th out of all the forums.

If the Unexplained Mysteries site ranks 666th on the all time forum list, you know how much paranormal things can get around here. :devil: I'm already in the "remote viewer" level in the post count and became a legendary monster, formerly an Arch-Angel :innocent: or stricken with a form of AD (make that Alien-Descended). :alien:

Unfortunately Big-Boards is pretty much dead in the water at the moment, our ranking on there hasn't been updated for the better part of a year and i've heard the same story from other board owners. We are still listed as having 3,035,022 posts so half a million aren't being taken in to account. Based on our current post total of 3,521,088 our position in their index as it is displayed right now should be 563rd but that doesn't take in to account the totals of other forums that haven't been updated so all in all its not very accurate.

Want to be in the top 500? Do what the fringe authors do; make the stats fit your theory!

Check out where UM stands NOW!!!

Viola! UM is at 500 on the nose! :tu:

Edit: Or at least, it was at 500 at the time of this original posting...

Edited by booNyzarC

Can UM be in the top 100 ??

^_^

Will you take #44?

Any higher than that, and I'd have to charge ya... a lot... :P Because I don't have the knowhow to accomplish it, so I'd have to hire someone. LOL

3,526,001 recorded posts! We gotta rank up the recorded post count to move above #44, make that #42 or #24, 22, 20, 11, 10...and just our luck, in the next 9-10 years, UM will still be online.

Between them, Becky and Silver have posted half! :P

I think it is very kind of you to have provided and maintained a site like this.

Tho I don't know how long I will remain here, however, it is a really great site.

44 is great...Yes !! We did it !! we are a fraud !!

:tsu:

How did I miss this?

We have a lot to be proud of JVE! :tu:

Edit: If we aren't careful... a certain someone might write a book about us... :blink::wacko:

Edited by booNyzarC