Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3,000,000 posts

Saru

How did I miss this?

We have a lot to be proud of JVE! :tu:

Edit: If we aren't careful... a certain someone might write a book about us... :blink::wacko:

Hum...I wonder who in the hell are you talking about....

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indiogene

• JonathanVonErich

• Saru

• Still Waters

Mwahahahahaha!!! There is a thread called letter change that has contributed a thousand posts already, and it ain't stopping. lol.

[/shameless plug of a thread J.B. started.]

Over the years Ive been sort of bipolar here, either super active (during the early years racking up 50 or so posts day) or not at all for a year or more.

During my 6 years of random activity I've seen a few milestones. I remember one point about3 years ago where every few weeks there would be a new record broken, like most users online, a milestone for posts, etc.

Well, hopefully this will be one of those stretches where I am active here again. But regardless of that, I'm glad to see that this site has kept on, constantly building.

Saru, thanks for starting this, and thanks to you and all the users for keeping things going.

Regards and best of luck in the future,

TFG

• 2 weeks later...

Total Members 88,088

As of Oct. 6th at 0130AM PDT, we have four "8"s and how crazy eights can be. :P My wife primadonna joined the UM site lately...so let's all say "hi" and I can't be sure she's the 88,088th member (Hi Natalie).

• 2 months later...

Update: :o we just grew another bunch of new members to keep this place growing strong. :)Total Members 90,000 About 10,000 more to go and we're a six-digit-aire community. :P

And building up to that 4,000,000th post. Go us!

• 3 months later...

Between them, Becky and Silver have posted half! :P

:w00t: indeed lol

And building up to that 4,000,000th post. Go us!

Almost! It's 3,792,700 now :)

• 3 weeks later...

It's great to have found a website for those of us who have been called many names for being in the UNEXPLAINED category.

Congratulations !

Just thought I'd update this with the current total posts, which is now showing as.....3,817,697 B)

thank you guest :D

You're welcome, be our guest (or member in the UM). :lol: Btw, my 888th recorded post. I predict something good will happen to me, and check out the thread titled "11/11/11" about upcoming doomsday (or a lucky lottery ticket win). ^_^

Thanks to everyone who supports U-M and makes great posts for more people to come read and make more posts.

Congratulations U-M, for being the #1 community forum on Unexplained Mysteries. :tu:

• 4 months later...

Congrats to Saru

And congrats to all that have posted

Darn I need to make an effort to post...I rarely do it :unsure2:

:w00t:

Wow. 42,000 posts. Do you work here? :lol:

Mods, does BM have the most posts out of...even the mods?

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. 42,000 posts. Do you work here? :lol:

Mods, does BM have the most posts out of...even the mods?

Click.--> http://www.unexplain...desc&filter=ALL .... I guess out of forums including my own.. I seem more dedicated here... Why wasn't I like this at school?? I would have been a professor by now lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

As of a short time ago the Unexplained Mysteries forum has reached the 3 million posts mark.

My congratulations and thanks go out to our forum community for making this milestone possible, all 75,881 of you.

Give yourselves a big pat on the back. :tu:

Now get going on the next million posts. :P

:tu::)

Click.--> http://www.unexplain...desc&filter=ALL .... I guess out of forums including my own.. I seem more dedicated here... Why wasn't I like this at school?? I would have been a professor by now lol

So you are the "Queen" of UM? You go girl. LOL :yes: