Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Obama the clone of Akhenaten?

bob_12

Source

Obama_Cloning.jpg

President Barack Obama looks amazingly like (Pharoah) Akhenaten the father of monotheism. Michelle Obama looks amazingly like Akhenaten's mother, Queen Tiye. Akhenaten had two daughters by Nefertiti They look amazingly like Malia and Sasha. The code names of Renegade, Renaissance, Radiance and Rosebud correlate well with the ancient depiction of the Royal Family.

Are the First Family clones?

"Human genetic material, largely undamaged after 2,400 years, has been extracted from an Egyptian mummy and has been grown in the laboratory. One 2,400-yr-old mummy of a child was found to contain DNA that could be molecularly cloned in a plasmid vector. These analyses show that substantial pieces of mummy DNA can be cloned and that the DNA fragments seem to contain little or no modifications introduced postmortem."

New York Times

April 16, 1985

Click here for more information

simple answer no. They did not have the technology 60 years ago. They do not look that much alike. What would they accomplish by cloning an egyptian pharaoh and making him president? Absolutely nothing. People don't do things just for the sake of doing them. When you have a good reason as to why maybe just maybe this will be a little more believable, and I use that term loosely.

I enjoy the Freeman but what? Now hes claiming he predicted 9/11 (see video) and that Obama is the clone of Akhenaten (hey maybe thats what hes hiding his BC for?) Not that Freeman has been the most solid source of information but his material has always be worthy of at least entertaining if not being interesting.

Ah, **** it. Obama might as well be a clone of Akhenaten. Considering the bloodline lust of the elite, who knows.......

In my opinion Obama doesn't have the exagerated features Akhenaten is noted for. Its a nice photoshop but I don't see it otherwise.

Suggesting that might be an insult to Barack Obama.

Akhenaten is often depicted as looking somewhat deformed. His statues consistently display an unusually pear shaped man with an elongated, androgynous face and an oddly shaped skull. Scholars are unsure as to whether this is artistic stylization, but many have speculated that he had some sort of genetic disorder such as Froehlich's or Marfan's Syndrome.

http://www.heptune.com/Marfans.html

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/gorvi004/3101newss...y_have_had.html

http://www.annals.org/cgi/content/abstract/150/8/556#FN

You mean this was meant seriously? :blink:

• Like 2

This is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. I laughed for a good ten minutes.

It's right out of a comic book story.

Source

Obama_Cloning.jpg

President Barack Obama looks amazingly like (Pharoah) Akhenaten the father of monotheism. Michelle Obama looks amazingly like Akhenaten's mother, Queen Tiye. Akhenaten had two daughters by Nefertiti They look amazingly like Malia and Sasha. The code names of Renegade, Renaissance, Radiance and Rosebud correlate well with the ancient depiction of the Royal Family.

Are the First Family clones?

New York Times

April 16, 1985

Click here for more information

Nope he is not,Hes just another person who so happens to look like one of those pharoah clowns.None of those Pharoahs were kind,They were slave owners and killed at a moments whim.Lets just hope our Pres isnt like they were.

I think I'm gonna cry. :wacko:

He is trying to start his own system. :D

This is the greatest thread in UM history, I'm literally in tears.

Thank you, Bob.

I second your astonishment. I had no idea this was supposed to be serious.

It is July 31, 2009 at roughly 10:30 London time. I am 35 years old, and I have officially seen it all.

I enjoy the Freeman but what? Now hes claiming he predicted 9/11 (see video) and that Obama is the clone of Akhenaten (hey maybe thats what hes hiding his BC for?) Not that Freeman has been the most solid source of information but his material has always be worthy of at least entertaining if not being interesting.

Ah, **** it. Obama might as well be a clone of Akhenaten. Considering the bloodline lust of the elite, who knows.......

In my opinion Obama doesn't have the exagerated features Akhenaten is noted for. Its a nice photoshop but I don't see it otherwise.

Yeah Freeman...

I've listened to a couple interviews when Alex Jones had him on. He claims that Barbara Bush's father is Aleister Crowely... when comparing photos he very well could be correct.

That's another Maury Povich show...."in the case in 89 year old Barbara Pierce Bush..... YOU ARE THE FATHER!... err... Alister... you can open your eyes now"

LOL :D

acf3555.jpg

http://www.rense.com/general77/acrow.htm

Suggesting that might be an insult to Barack Obama.

Akhenaten is often depicted as looking somewhat deformed. His statues consistently display an unusually pear shaped man with an elongated, androgynous face and an oddly shaped skull. Scholars are unsure as to whether this is artistic stylization, but many have speculated that he had some sort of genetic disorder such as Froehlich's or Marfan's Syndrome.

http://www.heptune.com/Marfans.html

"Marfan's Syndrome was first described by a French doctor named Antione B. Marfan, who reported that some of his patients had especially long fingers (he called this arachnodactyly, or spider-fingers), skeletal abnormalities (including arms that were disproportionately long), and high, arched pallets. He also noticed spine defects (Wieczorek, Riegel, & Quattro, 1996)."

marfan3.jpg

For a while people speculated that Lincoln had Marfan's syndrome. I don't really see it in Obama but I guess he could be considered kind of lanky.

His hands are pretty small though...

obama-404_683031c.jpg

OR ARE THEY!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

obama_newyork.jpg

obama%20pic.jpg

He actually looks alittle Marfan-ish in that last photo.

Yeah Freeman...

I've listened to a couple interviews when Alex Jones had him on. He claims that Barbara Bush's father is Aleister Crowely... when comparing photos he very well could be correct.

Barbara is a dead-ringer for Crowely................

PT Barnum said you'll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the average American. I feel it's a pity he didn't live long enough to see the rise of modern CT nuttery, because he would have been just the tonic they deserve.

--Jaylemurph

PT Barnum said you'll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the average American. I feel it's a pity he didn't live long enough to see the rise of modern CT nuttery, because he would have been just the tonic they deserve.

Well, this is the "Conspiracy and Secret Society" forum...one has to expect such. One person's "nutttery" is another persons 'possible scenario'. C'est la vie.

I just want to know why. Why would someone wish to do that? Clone a random Egyptian pharoah and make him president. There would be absolutely no goal in that. Plus it would be like a one in a million chance he would actually be elected president. This guy has to think his crazy ideas through.

Hmm...I still don't see it. I don't think that Obama has the wide, feminine, child bearing hips of Akhenaten :lol:

080502-akhenaten-vlarge-9a.widec.jpg

Tutankhamun, who was likely Akhenaten's son, apparently inherited his pear-shaped figure from his father.

• Like 1

Hmm...I still don't see it. I don't think that Obama has the wide, feminine, child bearing hips of Akhenaten :lol:

080502-akhenaten-vlarge-9a.widec.jpg

Tutankhamun, who was likely Akhenaten's son, apparently inherited his pear-shaped figure from his father.

:rolleyes:

easily the funniest thread ive read here at the UM

Did Akhenaten Suffer from Marfan's Syndrome?

akhenaton.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten

The rather strange and eccentric portrayals of Akhenaten, with a sagging stomach, thick thighs, larger breasts, and long, thin face - so different from the athletic norm in the portrayal of Pharaohs - has led certain Egyptologists to suppose that Akhenaten suffered some kind of genetic abnormality. Various illnesses have been put forward. On the basis of his longer jaw and his feminine appearance, Cyril Aldred[52] suggested he may be suffering from Froelich's Syndrome. However, this is unlikely because this disorder results in sterility and Akhenaten is believed to have fathered numerous children - at least six daughters by Nefertiti, and possibly his successor Tutankhamen by a minor wife.

Another suggestion by Burridge[53] is that Akhenaten may have suffered from Marfan's Syndrome. Marfan's syndrome, unlike Froelich's, does not result in any lack of intelligence or sterility. It is associated with a sunken chest, long curved spider-like fingers (arachnodactyly), occasional congenital heart difficuties, a high curved or slightly cleft palate, and a highly curved cornea or dislocated lens of the eye, with the requirement for bright light to see well. Marfan's sufferers tend towards being taller than average, with a long, thin face, and elongated skull, overgrown ribs, a funnel or pigeon chest, and larger pelvis, with enlarged thighs and spindly calves.[54] Marfan's syndrome is a dominant characteristic, and sufferers have a 50% chance of passing it on to their children.[55] All of these symptoms appear in depictions of Akhenaten and of his children. Recent CT scans of Tutankhamun report a cleft palate and a fairly long head, as well as an abnormal curvature of the spine and fusion of the upper vertebrae, a condition associated with scoliosis, all conditions associated with Marfan's syndrome[56].

However, Dominic Montserrat in Akhenaten: History, Fantasy and Ancient Egypt argues that "there is now a broad consensus among Egyptologists that the exaggerated forms of Akhenaten's physical portrayal...are not to be read literally"[42] Montserrat and others[57] argue that the body-shape relates to some form of religious symbolism. Because the god Aten was referred to as "the mother and father of all humankind" it has been suggested that Akhenaten was made to look androgynous in artwork as a symbol of the androgyny of the god. This required "a symbolic gathering of all the attributes of the creator god into the physical body of the king himself", which will "display on earth the Aten's multiple life-giving functions".[42] Akhenaten did refer to himself as "The Unique One of Re," and he may have used his control of artistic expression to distance himself from the common people, though such a radical departure from the idealised traditional representation of the image of the Pharaoh would be truly extraordinary. It should be observed that representations of other persons than Akhenaten in the 'Amarna style' are equally unflattering - for example, a carving of his father Amenhotep III as a languid, overweight figure;[citation needed] Nefertiti is shown in some statues as well past her prime, with a severe face and a stomach swollen by repeated pregnancies.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread....5381&page=2

obama_hawaii_swimming.gif

Akhenaten is said to have likely been a suffer of Marfan's syndrome. If this was the case, and Obama is his clone, it would appear the geneticists may have successfully corrected this genetic/chromosomal abnormality, as Obama doesn't seem to have any outward signs of Marfan's.

How can Akhenaten's Clone be made without having access to his mummy? :)

http://www.crystalinks.com/akhenaten.html

Where is Ahkenaten's Mummy?

What really became of Akhenaten's mummy still remains a mystery. Fragments of sculpture and carving from the royal tomb at Akhetaten shows that his body was originally put there, but no sign of the mummy remains. It is possible that followers of the Aten feared for it's destruction, which would deny him eternal life, and moved the body to a place of safety.

I just want to know why. Why would someone wish to do that? Clone a random Egyptian pharoah and make him president. There would be absolutely no goal in that. Plus it would be like a one in a million chance he would actually be elected president. This guy has to think his crazy ideas through.

I'm not saying I actually believe Obama is an Akhnaten clone however, in Rosicrucian teachings, Akhnaten was the first person ever to have a monotheistic religion, and is regarded as the first Rosicrucian by many. So he's not just a random Pharaoh, he's significant to a very esoteric group of people.

Well the American pyramids aren't going to build themselves are they?

Now we know when Obama says he's going to whip the country into shape he means it in the very literal sense.

"Mr President your reform bill has staled in the Senate."

"Whip them! Whip the p*** right out of them!"

Edited by Corp
  • Like 1

Could be just the thing. Think how many jobs it'd offer (ok, not necessarily paid ones).

Christ, don't let the birthers see this :lol:

"HE'S EGYPTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

On a more serious note, man, Obama is RIPPED :P