Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian camera can see human soul

UM-Bot

kirlian.jpg
A Russian inventor claims to have created a camera capable of seeing the human aura, the device can allegedly register the circumstances of a death and differentiate between a violent and peaceful passing.

"A wonder device can see the soul of a dead man pass away… or at least that’s what the inventor claims. A publication of the popular Russian tabloid Life.ru gives a dramatic account of the experiments of an inventor from St Petersburg, who has created a device able to see human aura."

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: Russia Today

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Exterminator

• Mac E

• TheLivingDead

• Cookes453

Top Posters In This Topic

where is the pictures? How does looking at this aura help with diagnosis?

hahahahaaha....wheres Hazzard when you need him

yeah well when it can tell you about a person's personality and their acutal future, then let me know.

Psychics have been claiming to see auras for years. There's no evidence to show they mean anything. One question though. If an aura is emitted by the human soul, why would a deceased person have one. This is the first time I ever heard that said.

I have heard that some old sages who are psychics can actually tell if there is anyone in the room or if someone has come in their vicinity even when their eyes are closed. Some say the explanation behind this is that their auras are so big that they can detect anyone who comes in their aura.

Who knows what's bullsheet or what's true sheet.

My disbelief in such things was thwarted when I came to know of the chinese(i guess) man who can heat stuff to some 90 degrees or so without touching and can heal people too.

But still I am confused.

Hell! Who knows what true and what's not.

Well, I want to see the picture taken by this SOUL-CAMERA .

Hmm. It is an interesting device, but determining it's applications are interpretable.

Personally I'm interested in seeing these so called pictures. Interesting concept but I'm just not buying it.

If the device does indeed work, I wonder how it was tested and confirmed to differenciate between a violent and peaceful passing? :ph34r:

See:

Kirlian Photography. This sort of picture has been around for years. The film captures radiation from ionization around a living thing. When a leaf is cut and pictured the aura disappears over a few minutes.

Kirlian photography was discovered back in 1939.

It requires a high voltage source to be applied to the object being photographed.

Interestingly, the aura appears around inanimate objects too.

Here's a Kirlian photograph of two coins.

kirliancoins.jpg

Kirlian photography was discovered back in 1939.

It requires a high voltage source to be applied to the object being photographed.

Interestingly, the aura appears around inanimate objects too.

Here's a Kirlian photograph of two coins.

kirliancoins.jpg

What we are seeing is corona discharge from the coins. Not some aura.

What we are seeing is corona discharge from the coins. Not some aura.

They do claim they photograph the corona discharge. The character of this discharge, they say, changes with circumstances, and particularly in case of some diseases, which distort this "aura". This has nothing to do with the soul.

I wonder how it was tested and confirmed to differenciate between a violent and peaceful passing? :ph34r:

Well, that's easy....they took a picture of someone that passed away in their sleep for the peaceful one. As for the violent one they just took someone and beat them to death and took a picture...all in the name of science of course :)

I have heard that some old sages who are psychics can actually tell if there is anyone in the room or if someone has come in their vicinity even when their eyes are closed. Some say the explanation behind this is that their auras are so big that they can detect anyone who comes in their aura.

holy crap so i must be a 25 year old 'old sage' then