Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Beyonce deep in the Illuminati?

Sho_Sho

My friend showed me these video's this weekend, and it really got me thinking. She showed me all this stuff on the illuminati, and how they use music, and movie stars to 'divert" us but at the same time desensitize us to Illuminati. At 1st I thought she was nuts, but after watching all of this it makes me wonder.

Has anyone else seen this? if so what do you think. She showed me a bunch of other things that tie all this together that make me think maybe there is more truth to this than just a silly conspiracy.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• SlimJim22

• preacherman76

• Sho_Sho

LOL

Sorry, no conspiracy here. There is a reason prostitution is the oldest occupation in the world. Sex sells, pure and simple. Sad but true.

-the end-

LOL

Sorry, no conspiracy here. There is a reason prostitution is the oldest occupation in the world. Sex sells, pure and simple. Sad but true.

-the end-

Thanks for the epiphany! :rolleyes:

How about... who cares!?

How about... who cares!?

Oh sorry, I guess next time I will take a poll of if you care or not before I make a post.

The last time I checked this was a consperist section of UM, I guess you are the welcome wagon? More like a troll.

Edited by Sho_Sho

I honestly don't believe the illuminati exist, or if they do, it's in the form of something else. I would look towards the Bilderberg Soceity, or the Council on Foreign Relations if you're looking for the "illuminati" or those like them. Before you dig in, be careful what you believe and accept from any and all sides, because things aren't always what they seem.

Edited by SpIdErCyDe

I honestly don't believe the illuminati exist, or if they do, it's in the form of something else. I would look towards the Bilderberg Soceity, or the Council on Foreign Relations if you're looking for the "illuminati" or those like them. Before you dig in, be careful what you believe and accept from any and all sides, because things aren't always what they seem.

Thanks for the advice. You are very right!

I’m not sure I believe in any of it, I just thought it was a little strange how there seems to be hidden meaning into the song. A lot of songs and video’s these days seem so abstract, and off the wall. This got me to thinking that maybe the abstractness may mean something after all.

What that is, is still up in the air to me, I just thought I would ask around and see if anyone else had heard anything about this particular one.

I’m not sure I believe in any of it, I just thought it was a little strange how there seems to be hidden meaning into the song. A lot of songs and video’s these days seem so abstract, and off the wall. This got me to thinking that maybe the abstractness may mean something after all.

What that is, is still up in the air to me, I just thought I would ask around and see if anyone else had heard anything about this particular one.

It's crazy how a catchy song can stick in our heads for so long on permanent repeat. It could almost be looked at like a form of brainwashing. My girlfriend has been singing the "if you like then you should have put a ring on it" song for a couple of months now. Ughh.

I think you're seeing something real, but I think you're leaping to the wrong conclusion.

The people behind CT nuttery aren't fools. Well, not always. When they make up their fiction, they ground it in reality, just like other fiction and drama writers: why make up completely new signs and symbols that may not convey meaning when you can abduct symbols that already do?

That is to say, they might say the The Vague Order of Nebulous Meanies use symbols X, Y, and Z from history -- let's say a cross. Then they can say everybody who ever used a cross was a member of the VONM and all that past use and meaning gets transferred over to VONM without any real legitimacy, and without that ever having been the case historically. So symbols that have a history of meaning things get co-opted; you might see something that really does mean power or status or whatever and is used by Beyonce (or whoever else) in that way, but after exposing yourself to CT nuttery you might be understandably confused.

--Jaylemurph

that just proves the illuminati have no taste in music. lol

that just proves the illuminati have no taste in music. lol

Well, they wouldn't, would they? :lol:

--Jaylemurph

My friend showed me these video's this weekend, and it really got me thinking. She showed me all this stuff on the illuminati, and how they use music, and movie stars to 'divert" us but at the same time desensitize us to Illuminati. At 1st I thought she was nuts, but after watching all of this it makes me wonder.

Has anyone else seen this? if so what do you think. She showed me a bunch of other things that tie all this together that make me think maybe there is more truth to this than just a silly conspiracy.

I think those videos were constructed precisely to make one think there was more to this than a silly conspiracy. Youtube is loaded with such productions. They are, evidently, very successful.

As to Beyonce...she is merely full of herself, and is mired in the personality / image crafting business that we call "pop music" today. But nothing more...

Edited by MID

hahahaha at people who wanna just hide from themsleves.

I have not checked your links sho sho because I am barely connected (wireless) at the moment, but I have seen so many commercials that are what you are talking about that it really does not matter if beyonce is or is not, I don't like her either way, because as I see it she's dumbing peeps down whether she knows or not haaha.

Recently I saw this commercial for Delta faucets. It talks about the diamond coating so that your faucet will last a long *** time without leaks... Well, at the end when the woman is done talking about how awesome the Delta diamond coated faucets are, you see this kid finger painting. He holds up his "painted" hands in a triangle with his thumbs touching and his two pointer fingers touching... And this triangle is then around his left EYE...

They are getting obvious, and I am used to it.

I was a Rabid Truther, at a point... Now I think maybe they're right. Maybe we do need to reduce the world pop. by 90%... Maybe I should be a slave... At this point I am so apathetic I dun care anymore...

-Muddy

I think those videos were constructed precisely to make one think there was more to this than a silly conspiracy. Youtube is loaded with such productions. They are, evidently, very successful.

Yes I agree, and they are succesful to the very gullible, and people with too much time on they're hands :rolleyes:

Well, I for one actually watched the videos, and they are interesting.

I don't believe in the nonsense of possesion or selling your soul, BUT...that is not to say some of these artists (or the 'image' folks) don't buy into it.

Imagery means something to the people that put it in there. It may not be as convoluted as the makers of the YOU TUBE video suggest, it may all be just about trying to be cool and mysterious....BUT, the imagery is still there.

Recently I saw this commercial for Delta faucets. It talks about the diamond coating so that your faucet will last a long *** time without leaks... Well, at the end when the woman is done talking about how awesome the Delta diamond coated faucets are, you see this kid finger painting. He holds up his "painted" hands in a triangle with his thumbs touching and his two pointer fingers touching... And this triangle is then around his left EYE...

They are getting obvious, and I am used to it.

The Illuminati want us to have new faucets?

Most people don't realize how much symbology, words they hear, things they view, and what they absorb subconsciously really affects them. This is particularly true in the minds of children and adolescence. It applies to adults too, however.

Everything that is seen and viewed and heard on TV and radio - or nowadays on the internet or through interaction with video games - affects how people view things and how they may end up feeling about what is acceptable within society, or how it is they are expected to act; about what is considered desirable and nondesirable traits and behavior, etc.

Why do you think companies spend millions and billions of dollars on advertisements? They come up with catchy jingles so that it sticks in ones head. They use certain colors, and flash certain things upon the screen for the same reason. They create pleasant scenes for us to view while selling their products to keep a certain image of comfort and happiness (positive thoughts) within our minds when thinking about what it is they sell. It's done for a reason, and it is very well researched.

In the same manner this is done with advertisements it applies to other things as well. When children and adolescents watch videos like that with Beyonce (since she's the topic of this thread) it most definately has an affect on their mind about how they can go about behaving, about what it is they may desire to imitate.

People that overlook these things really don't have an understanding about how the human mind can be shaped through subconscious messages put on display through various sources.

So with all that said, yes, I tend to believe there is a hidden agenda behind certain videos, music, tv shows, movies, or anything else that is meant to be consumed by the general public. That's not the case with all of it, but in regards to a good percentage of it I believe it is.

"All the kids will eat it up, if it's packaged properly"

Call it the Illuminati, the New World Order, or simply mega-companies knowing exactly what they are doing in regards to selling a product, sex, acceptable behaviour, or any other message they wish to convey. It's very real, and there is even a science behind it if one wishes to delve into it further.

Edited by *Quinn*

I have seen Jay-Z make the triangle sign up to his eye for years. Now Beyonce is doing it. A lot of his songs he sings are about a “new world order” ect... If you listen to the words it’s all right there. I have never been a "truther" I didn’t even know what NWO was, so when my friend brought all this to my attention, she showed me all the songs and different video’s then showed me the video of Beyonce, it all came together.

When she was telling me about it, I thought she was crazy, then she showed me everything, and I walked away with my eyes open a little more. People tend to be sheep, and we just take things at face value without ever wondering why we see the images we see, when they make no since what so ever to our conscious mind. I just thought I would throw it out there.

I’m not going to run around and try to prove there is more to it than there is, I’m just going to keep a more open mind and thought I would see what others thought.

So those of you, with the snide comments about Beyonce taking over the world or …whatever. I’m not saying that’s what’s happening, I’m just showing you what was shown to me because I thought it was really interesting. You dont even want to know what I have seen on Brittney Spears ect... :blink:

*Editing my own post*

If there is illuminati, it wouldn't suprise me if those who are heads of industry, like JayZ were pawns of whatever inner circle which would probably exist in that scenario.

Edited by SpIdErCyDe

Yeah Beyonce is a member of an 18th century Bavarian group that doesn't exist anymore dedicated to overthrowing the Catholic church...makes sense. :rolleyes:

LOL Said the person with the symbols. You cant be trusted! :P

I think it's just entertainment, they have that power to dominate or at least try to, lol. That's one of the values of art. And they're artists after all.

Gotta admit those videos are compelling. :yes:

I have seen Jay-Z make the triangle sign up to his eye for years. Now Beyonce is doing it. A lot of his songs he sings are about a “new world order” ect... If you listen to the words it’s all right there. I have never been a "truther" I didn’t even know what NWO was, so when my friend brought all this to my attention, she showed me all the songs and different video’s then showed me the video of Beyonce, it all came together.

When she was telling me about it, I thought she was crazy, then she showed me everything, and I walked away with my eyes open a little more. People tend to be sheep, and we just take things at face value without ever wondering why we see the images we see, when they make no since what so ever to our conscious mind. I just thought I would throw it out there.

I’m not going to run around and try to prove there is more to it than there is, I’m just going to keep a more open mind and thought I would see what others thought.

So those of you, with the snide comments about Beyonce taking over the world or …whatever. I’m not saying that’s what’s happening, I’m just showing you what was shown to me because I thought it was really interesting. You dont even want to know what I have seen on Brittney Spears ect... :blink:

*sighs

Well, you've got the lingo down. Perhaps soon we can look forward to you telling all "The TRUTH" and asking us "Why can't you see What's Really Going On?!"

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph