Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Beyonce deep in the Illuminati?

Sho_Sho

Thats fine BR. We are not here to agree. That would be pretty boring. Read my tag, Whether or not you agree, you cant just dismiss it cause of how you personaly feel about a belief.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• SlimJim22

• preacherman76

• Sho_Sho

Thats fine BR. We are not here to agree. That would be pretty boring. Read my tag, Whether or not you agree, you cant just dismiss it cause of how you personaly feel about a belief.

I have spent a good deal of time researching the "truth" of Christianity so my opinion is not just pulled out of thin air.

The nature of your belief requires unquestioning faith, start asking to many difficult questions of your priests and you will soon be shown the door. As such it is very difficult for a believer to impartially examine the nature of his own belief. You really would benefit from a study of the history of christianity from the perspective of a none believer(ie a scientific historian)- it is inevitable that you would learn many uncomfortable truths about the faith of love. You have already shown your ignorance of some basic facts in the face of christian propaganda.

I have nothing further to gain from continuing this discussion.

Br Cornelius

I have spent a good deal of time researching the "truth" of Christianity so my opinion is not just pulled out of thin air.

The nature of your belief requires unquestioning faith, start asking to many difficult questions of your priests and you will soon be shown the door. As such it is very difficult for a believer to impartially examine the nature of his own belief. You really would benefit from a study of the history of christianity from the perspective of a none believer(ie a scientific historian)- it is inevitable that you would learn many uncomfortable truths about the faith of love. You have already shown your ignorance of some basic facts in the face of christian propaganda.

I have nothing further to gain from continuing this discussion.Br Cornelius

May have so, but Im still going to correct you on your preconcived notions. My faith is FAR from unquestioned. I havent always been a christian. I was healed from a uncurable diease, in the name of Christ. I have seen first hand the power that comes from his name. Have something like that happen to you, then maybe you can say you understand where I come from. There is no question you could ask myself or the folks who have taught me that they or myself wouldnt meet head on. And history was by far my best subject long before I knew anything personal about christianity. Now I dont claim to be a scholar, but was it not just 50 years ago your boys didnt even believe Pontius Pilate existed?

May have so, but Im still going to correct you on your preconcived notions. My faith is FAR from unquestioned. I havent always been a christian. I was healed from a uncurable diease, in the name of Christ. I have seen first hand the power that comes from his name. Have something like that happen to you, then maybe you can say you understand where I come from. There is no question you could ask myself or the folks who have taught me that they or myself wouldnt meet head on. And history was by far my best subject long before I knew anything personal about christianity. Now I dont claim to be a scholar, but was it not just 50 years ago your boys didnt even believe Pontius Pilate existed?

It is not the story of the Gospels I question - though they were carefully selected from a wide range of possible option to support the version of events espoused by Paul . It is the period of the first thousand years of the Catholic church which you seem to be short of facts on. Your faith was formulated nearly three centuries after the events. As such almost none of the claimed facts of the gospel are verifyable outside of the partial documents of the church. Be that as it may, the Catholic church is very unlikely to bare much similarity to the faith of Jesus. Jesus was a Gnostic who spoke in allegory just as the Gnostics did. The Catholics chose to interpret their faith by literally taking the words of Jesus at face value. Remember this is hair splitting about a person who may or may not have existed. All modern churches are reinterpretations of the catholic faith and so fundamentally the same belief system, which is again very unlikely to bare more than a passing similarity to what Jesus and the Apostals believed.

Faith healing is common to all religions and the fact that you received faith healing tells us nothing about the veracity of your faith. Faith healing is a not uncommon human ability. If I want faith healing i would choose to visit my local Shaman. I have faith in her because she has a profound knowledge of the energies which allow healing to take place. She understands the mechanics, not just the faith.

What drives me nuts is that if Jay Z has reached 3 level..there are THIRTY THREE levels. And if its taken him seven yrs to get to the 3rd one..he sucks. It doesn't make sense. The only reason the seven yrs are between it is because seven is an important number in free mansontry..and many other things as I've traveled through out the years.

Anywho, yes I know free masons that have gotten almost all the 'levels' within a few years...not freaking seven to only get to three..that's actually shameful in my opinion, from what I've seen time wise.

But he's a puppet if anything and very full of himself in my opinion, I doubt I'd like his company, surprise me if I did. If anything I'm more interested in visiting the Vatican and scoping out a particular set of individuals there. 2013

Edited by puridalan

First I am not against gays per se but am concerned about how the media has become so 'camp'. I like Kenneth Williams as much as the next man and there is a place for camp comedy but we are overloaded with it. What people do in their own home is their business and as far as religion goes Jesus did not say it was a sin, Paul did because it was so rampant in greece. I prefer to rely on the ten commandments as a better moral code than other dogma. "Thou shalt not judge".

It's not just that, we are overloaded with sexually explicit images constantly. The youth are introduced so early these days. Look at the target market of ***** Cat Dolls. It could be harmful to this generation as it goes agaainst traditional social norms. You combine this with the over reporting of paedophilia and you get widespread fear and security in communities. Either its all about consumerism or something more sinister like mind control.

lol Those dolls are ugly! If I have kids IF ..which is highly doubtful I will never let them have those pieces of crap, along with tv monitored, no computer till age 11 maybe older..they do NOT need a computer at that age. Only when they need it for homework. Anywho, ya it's crazy these days

lol Those dolls are ugly! If I have kids IF ..which is highly doubtful I will never let them have those pieces of crap, along with tv monitored, no computer till age 11 maybe older..they do NOT need a computer at that age. Only when they need it for homework. Anywho, ya it's crazy these days

It is nuts. My daughter is 2 and she knows what the internet is, we watch classic kids shows on youtube. It is such a different world for kids than what we all knew. Because she is active so much I don't too bothered if she's watching tv because I know she will be a reader. The concerning thing as I've said is the filtering down of all these sexually provocative images. You here about much more kids committing sex offenses these days. We are all just so paranoid it doesn't make for a healthy society. We don't have to cut it out but we could with toning it down.

I am getting to the position where I believe that the real wrong doers are very up front and out there. They are the rich capitalists who want everything for themselves. I also believe that many of the secret societies which we attribute negative motives to are infact actively working to destabilise these existing structures and allow for more enlightened structures to arise and replace them. What complicates matters a great deal is that much of this is interpreted through the filter of established religions, and that distorts the reality massively. Christianity and all the monotheistic religions are definately tools of those who would seek to control and surpress us the people, but unfortunately they are the ones who have all the juicy conspiracy ideas which everyone latches onto - they are the ultimate disinformation machine as it were.

The more I look into things the less certain I become of what is actually going on and who is looking after who's best interests.

Br Cornelius

You know, i do agree with a lot you say there; that's why I'm sceptical about whether there is, or whether there's any need to have, any shadowly secret organisation behind the scenes, when all this goes on quite openly, with huge mega-corporations that have all the power and the wealth that governments used to have.

It's not just that, we are overloaded with sexually explicit images constantly. The youth are introduced so early these days. Look at the target market of ***** Cat Dolls.

Is the name of that band really censored? This word filter really is way over-sensitive.

• 3 months later...

I'm not sure what brought Christians into the conversation, but instead of making a statement about what others feel the NWO is, why not tell us what you believe it to be? (assuming you believe it exists).

Im not a Christain or NWO but i am interested in both side to this story of the world i have been looking things up and i just want to know were i stand on this earth i am in no way taking sides or anything but when the world so happens to end i dnt want to be left behind so if you or anybody can give me information on things to help me out that would be great however i have studied illumnati and found out that there is a oath and i completly understand about you or anyone not breaking it with much respect it explains alot of things and has opened my mind to new things so if you could help me out good if not then i completly understand and thanks for the time you took to read this.

Im not a Christain or NWO but i am interested in both side to this story of the world i have been looking things up and i just want to know were i stand on this earth i am in no way taking sides or anything but when the world so happens to end i dnt want to be left behind so if you or anybody can give me information on things to help me out that would be great however i have studied illumnati and found out that there is a oath and i completly understand about you or anyone not breaking it with much respect it explains alot of things and has opened my mind to new things so if you could help me out good if not then i completly understand and thanks for the time you took to read this.

I have taken no oath to break and will try and help you in whatever it is you are looking to know. Can you be a bit more specific on what it is you are after?

The big Illuminati symbol is the All Seeing Eye, seems like it is a popular hand gesture right now. See Gaga's Telephone.

Assuming you have seen that video what was the strangest thing you noticed in it?

:/

this had some interesting GaGa info http://vigilantcitizen.com/

I don't know why they use the media as they do

because WE percieve it as WE do.

... secret societies which we attribute negative motives to are infact actively working to destabilise these existing structures and allow for more enlightened structures to arise and replace them

the vast majority of peoples understanding of esoteria is akin to primary school level. consider secret societies as 'high-school and above'

most people who endure that ordeal do not then turn around and attempt to deconstruct it, rather, hard years of study are put into practice.

no 'serious' monk ever gave it up to become a chef, gyprocker, whatever..

i was intruiged by this (should i say 'aroused'? hehehe)

On the matter of homosexuality - it is natural in that it has been shown to occur in multiple species.

just because a lot of people (or species) are doing a thing, doesn't make it right?

The unnatural aspect is to ban it on moral grounds in defiance of its natural role.

there's a reason why people find it abhorrent, if it was no big deal we'd be seeing a lot more of it than we currently are.. and george michael would be president by now..

Maybe the general acceptance of it for what it is can be seen as an act of enlightenment

'enlightenment' <--> 'conscious choice'

make of it what you will..

- possibly conspired for by those organisations seeking greater enlightenment for all.

warmer..

If you find homosexuality objectionable - can I ask on what grounds and where you acquired that idea

umm... life..

(cut long story short) let's make a planet of homo's and a planet of straighties and come back to see how they fare in 100 years..

the pole goes in the hole..

..not the a-hole ;)

please excuse my candor, this is really cut and dry, as suggested above; it has nothing to do with enlightenment or liberation, it is about making a conscious choice.

• 2 months later...

I don't know why they use the media as they do

take a look at
i m not sure if its real but looks convincing.Trust me,i think u will be a little convinced. Edited by EndofTheWorld

of course she is in it....ppl need to do their research and see the promotion of occult symbols in hip hop and pop muzik....the music industry is pushing all sorts of agendas targeting the youth....shaping and creating culture...brainwashing ppl and whanot......they say skinny jeans and tight clothig are the "in thing" and the youth jus run with it...everybody jerkin, actin a fool....living a bad romance wanting ppls revenge and all that....**** aint right these days the music has become diluted with foolishness...gone were the days when music had substance......and that damn pyramid with the damn eye is everywhere...spongebob, family guy, national treasure, shutter island, tv commercials...**** is ridiculous

• 1 month later...

I don't believe the illuminati exist and I don't believe about beyonce and jay z etc been envolved but each to there own...

• 2 weeks later...

You're on the right track, keep doing your research and you'll find more. The Department of State is currently trying to take control of the internet for this purpose. They don't want you to know, and so many like the people who have posted a negative reply to your response are just to name a few. The bible clearly states, “My people perish, from a lack of knowledge” (Hosea, 4:6 KJV).

http://www.nwofighters.org/the-illuminati-pentagram-that-connects-the-dots-of-us-disasters/comment-page-1/#comment-744

http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/illuminati_formula_1.htm

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHq7NzmZT3g?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHq7NzmZT3g?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHq7NzmZT3g?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nf8WPQT4WE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nf8WPQT4WE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nf8WPQT4WE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-TMKUea87E?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-TMKUea87E?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-TMKUea87E?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Check this out, it blew my mind! Remember the HEBREW BIBLE is the OLDEST BIBLE...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXMAnlMmEPw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXMAnlMmEPw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXMAnlMmEPw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

My people parish from lack of knowledge you stated...exactly who is 'his people'

hebrew...had a lot of origins in Ireland..even though thats usually not the first place people think...well the connection between Syria...Egypt really and going in a spiral to...long story but erm..I will have to check it out