Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Beyonce deep in the Illuminati?

Sho_Sho

Ok, I watched the 1st video and I'm gonna make some comments...

1) "The first thing to be degraded in any nation is the state of man..." - this quote is attributed to a "communist manual" - which one?

2) "This picture clearly depicts Sasha wearing the Baphomet" - actually, she's wearing a Thierry Mugler "Motorcycle Corset", which was designed in 1992. If you've ever seen the video of his 1992 fashion show where this debuted, it is quite obvious by the model's gyrations that it is a MOTORCYCLE! (Seeing as how it was also used in a George Michael video the same year, I'm pretty sure that it's not doing its job as "Baphomet"!)

3) "...Baphomet head represents a five pointed star..." - among other things - when the Templars were put down, their forced "confessions" listed "Baphomet's" aspect as several different things like...a cat, a severed human head, a head with three faces... In fact, the only place that "Baphomet" is actually mentioned in conjunction with the Templars are in these forced confessions! Baphomet became associated with a 5 pointed star in 1854, with Eliphas Levi's "Sabbatic Goat" illustration. It is important to note that the "5 pointed star" in that illustration has one point UP. Which leads us to this...

4) "This star is known as the Eastern Star the Star of Osiris..." - the "Star of Osiris" is the (real) star Canopus - the "Eastern Star" is the symbol of the "Order of the Eastern Star" (a fraternal organization started by an ex-freemason - that connection I will allow..however...) and is a 5-pointed star with one point DOWN.

5) "...a woman is submitting herself to the..." - the "Order of the Eastern Star" allows both men and women to join - there is no "submitting" - it should be noted that the "information" from this part of the video is from a page on Chick Publication's website for an anti-mason book - the same "Chick" that does those Christian "evangelism" comics that find that almost EVERYTHING is demonic in origin!

6) "Set (Lucifer)...god of Masonry" - Set is the Egyptian god of the desert...he "became" Lucifer much later due to some extremely dodgy wordplay in Helena Blavatsky's book "Isis Revealed", published in 1877.

I'm only one minute, thirty six seconds into the video and it's already falling apart....

Doesn't anyone vet these videos before they post them?????

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• SlimJim22

• preacherman76

• Sho_Sho

Ok, I watched the 1st video and I'm gonna make some comments...

*snip*

I'm only one minute, thirty six seconds into the video and it's already falling apart....

Doesn't anyone vet these videos before they post them?????

No. That's why they are so amusing.

I always find these topics kinda funny.

If there is a powerful organization intent on world domination, they are really, really ineffectual.

Intent on depopulation of the USA and all they can come up with are vaccines and swine flu? If that is true (and I'm NOT saying it is!) fearing them is laughable.

I always find these topics kinda funny.

If there is a powerful organization intent on world domination, they are really, really ineffectual.

Intent on depopulation of the USA and all they can come up with are vaccines and swine flu? If that is true (and I'm NOT saying it is!) fearing them is laughable.

This is exactly what I say. It's the same with these so-called "chemtrails"; No one ever seems really sure either what they're supposed to be using them for, who's using them exactly, who they're using them on, or why. And not only are the methods that the NWO supposedly use so vague and ineffectual, I don't see any point to them at all. Why be bent on global depopulation (or just depopulation of the USA, perhaps; again, no one seems too sure)? What would be the point of it? Just because they're evil, and that's what evil people do? if you're a global elite that rules the world, why would you want to reduce the number of people you rule? You surely wouldn't be worried about governing them efficiently or cost-effectively. If you control the world's financial strings, surely it'd be in your interest to have as many people as possible dependent on you? I do wish the people who put these theories together would offer a bit of rationale behind them, I really do.

How would you know?

Who controls the economy, the entertainment industry, the television networks, and the mainstream media? Who is it that's responsible for what does and doesn't get filtered to the masses?

Everything around us affects who we are, along with how and what we think - that includes everything we see and hear on TV and radio. There is a reason why certain things are found more acceptable now than they were decades ago - and it's not simply because people woke up one day and suddenly had a different outlook on things. Over the course of time generations can be "programmed" to think differently.

Children today are born into an entirely different world than the one I was born into roughly 30 years ago. And the world I was born into 30 years ago was entirely different than the one my parents were born into and so on and so on.

Without getting into it too deeply because I don't really feel like it at the moment, it shouldn't be that hard for people to understand how television can/could be used in an experimental scientific fashion to change culture and beliefs within sections of the world (or globally if desired).

If you don't think what you grew up watching, hearing, and seeing from the time you were a newborn all the way up into your adulthood has left an imprint on your mind and played a role in shaping your beliefs than you are too naive to understand a significant crux of the subject you are asking about to begin with. One would first need to understand and acknowledge what I have stated above before beginning to think they could grasp the potential reality of something such as the "New World Order", or "Illuminati", or whatever label one wishes to slap upon it.

Does any of this mean it absolutely exists? No. But the possibility of it being a reality is all too real.

Think of everything I mentioned above as it relates to advertisements. There is a reason companies spend billions of dollars per year to advertise their products - it works. What we have drilled into our heads through the media, and television shows, and news networks (among other things) is no different. If they want to bend our thoughts, they will. With the way "entertainment" is so blatantly plastered everywhere in the present time there is practically no hiding from it - and it isn't even so much what we as adults have around us as it is what children grow up surrounded by that shapes their minds. It's ridiculous how much information is constantly being fed to us in the world we live in today. It's too much.

I use to wonder why companies like Coca-Cola and Pepsi would bother spending so much money advertising their products year after year after year when they already have such a stronghold of the soft drink market. I would ask myself why not save all that money they use on advertising and let the product simply market itself since it is so widely known. Then somewhere along the way I finally realized they do it for a reason - because it works.

It isn't necessarily so much about marketing it to the adults that purchase the product as much as it is selling it to the kids that eventually grow into adults and then purchase the product. In that same fashion what is viewed on TV and elsewhere can and does play a role in shaping the minds of every new generation of children as they become adults.

Edited by Broken Arrow

How would you know?

Who controls the economy, the entertainment industry, the television networks, and the mainstream media? Who is it that's responsible for what does and doesn't get filtered to the masses?

Everything around us affects who we are, along with how and what we think - that includes everything we see and hear on TV and radio. There is a reason why certain things are found more acceptable now than they were decades ago - and it's not simply because people woke up one day and suddenly had a different outlook on things. Over the course of time generations can be "programmed" to think differently.

See, this is the thing. With this, I agree. Without doubt, the media and the "entertainment" industry is what has power these days. No doubt about that. Whether it's in pursuit of some sinister agenda rather than just influencing people (and governments) in order to make themselves even richer, that's another question, though; but people don't seem to want to be content with that, and try to take it even further and contrive vast, sinister conspiracies where they want to kill large numbers of people. That's what doesn't make sense, and that, if that is their agenda, is why their methods seem so inefficient.

Edited by 747400

It seems either Jay Z and his crew are either ripping the p*** out of us or they really are in on it or they are being manipulated themselves. I think Beyonce is most likely a victim of mind control but having researched about Tupac and Yawcwb York Jay Z seems a bit dodgy to me. Have you see the Kanye on Ellen de generes talking about american psycho. That was unintentionally hilairious.

I dunno about chem trails. Prince questions them which shoes not everyone is in on it. I hope there are more they just keep stum. For ages now me and my mrs have suffered from what we call "itchy throat syndrom", chronic itching of tonsil like area around the pineal gland. Read up online about fluoride and pineal calcification but also aluminium particularly whitening toothpastes can cause thyroid problems amongst other things. Switched from whitening and am now itch free. There are now so many heavy metals in the air and in our food we are all being slowly poisoned.

The stuff about the Montauk chair on youtube is the most interesting I've seen for a while. Any views on why they would be putting this stuff out there are they hiding it in full sight or what?

Without doubt, the media and the "entertainment" industry is what has power these days.

I agree. However, if some "Organization" is trying to take over the world by convincing kids to buy Coke instead of Pepsi, or to covet name brand fashion or Zhu Zhu hamsters, it is, again, laughable.

Anyone who doesn't think marketing affects society is ignorant. Thinking that corporate desire for higher profits is linked directly to the NWO or Illuminati or Frank's World-Takeover All Male Chorus (or whatever!) makes little sense.

If they did work like that, they would hurry it up already.

I agree. However, if some "Organization" is trying to take over the world by convincing kids to buy Coke instead of Pepsi, or to covet name brand fashion or Zhu Zhu hamsters, it is, again, laughable.

Anyone who doesn't think marketing affects society is ignorant. Thinking that corporate desire for higher profits is linked directly to the NWO or Illuminati or Frank's World-Takeover All Male Chorus (or whatever!) makes little sense.

If they did work like that, they would hurry it up already.

That is one of the uses of the media. The more important use is to filter news such that it agrees with the agenda of the agenda setters. The majority of people believe that we are really threatened by Global terrorism, because that is what their governments have told them through their state controlled media outlets. Most Americans bought the line that Saddam Hussain was connected to the fictional Al Quida (a fiction created by the CIA). For most people the media controls what it is possible to think about the world.

Br Cornelius

That is one of the uses of the media. The more important use is to filter news such that it agrees with the agenda of the agenda setters. The majority of people believe that we are really threatened by Global terrorism, because that is what their governments have told them through their state controlled media outlets. Most Americans bought the line that Saddam Hussain was connected to the fictional Al Quida (a fiction created by the CIA). For most people the media controls what it is possible to think about the world.

Br Cornelius

Well said. The extent of covert ops compared to what is portrayed in the media as acts of terrorism is extreme. Maybe the plan has been to destabilize cerains regions like Iran and Pakistan. Both nuclear powers (nearly). I saw some footage of pakistani soldiers suppossedly fighting the the Taliban or al quaeda and you didn't see anybody. They were pretending to run away after firing a few shots but noone was shooting back.

I don't know why they use the media as they do. Probably the use of symbols and false iconography. Make us as material as possible, remove the idea of God and cause a panic or a civil war. "They" I don't think you could call them an "Organisatio" as such. More like groups of individuals hungry for wealth and control. Anyway they have been up to it for years and have been very successful too. Unforunately the books that get closest to the nerve get suppressed. That makes them more credible to me if you are talking about the possibility of a genuine hypothetical conspiracy. The potential scale of it could be very alarming but it would make a good read. There are enough clues in culture and history that don't quite fit and elude to it going back to Ancient greece and egypt. Statue of liberty, dollar bill, Columbus-Olympus, etc. Alternatively it could be of a more modern incarnation starting in the 18th centruy or it could all be a very big marketting scam. Either way it is quite Ahrimanic (materialistic).

I am getting to the position where I believe that the real wrong doers are very up front and out there. They are the rich capitalists who want everything for themselves. I also believe that many of the secret societies which we attribute negative motives to are infact actively working to destabilise these existing structures and allow for more enlightened structures to arise and replace them. What complicates matters a great deal is that much of this is interpreted through the filter of established religions, and that distorts the reality massively. Christianity and all the monotheistic religions are definately tools of those who would seek to control and surpress us the people, but unfortunately they are the ones who have all the juicy conspiracy ideas which everyone latches onto - they are the ultimate disinformation machine as it were.

The more I look into things the less certain I become of what is actually going on and who is looking after who's best interests.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

The more I look into things the less certain I become of what is actually going on and who is looking after who's best interests.

Br Cornelius

Yeah it is so baffleing so much disinformation that you never know if there is another agenda going on. I just follow my gut try not to buy in to anyone thing entirely but just keep asking questions. I do link it with world religions but as in they are trying to make us a secular society. It is already happenning but they'd like to oust Tibet, any surving Mayans, native americans like the montauk indians or hopi. If the next 3-5 years pass with out more war we might be ok. People will carry on buying music and watching mtv and will be brain washed into inactivity. I don't ever see public opinion about stopping a war being able to cope with the propaganda out there. Have you een the vigilantcitizen report on the mtv video awards. Very funny and hard not put meaning to.

I can't believe your worreid about Bey once...hello look at Jay Z's new video "on to the next one" oo dear lord hhahaa

It seems either Jay Z and his crew are either ripping the p*** out of us or they really are in on it or they are being manipulated themselves. There are now so many heavy metals in the air and in our food we are all being slowly poisoned.

Respected.,.Okay.,. Rhianna and Jay-Z made that new vid.,. cool and all but I could call it narsasisitic promtion at any expence. It takes more than money to be powerful. I like to see Rap artists keeping it real lets hope some of the the money they make is a voice for those in the projects and poverty and not "how big my car is, the flashins in my wallet and da number's in my phone and who's lookin at meeee.,. wiggy wiggy"!

Bring back the Heavy METAL now thats heavenly! :innocent: Too bad so sad, Elvis will always be King!

I can't believe your worreid about Bey once...hello look at Jay Z's new video "on to the next one" oo dear lord hhahaa

'

Maybe a bit more coverage for Beyonce's groin is in order as well. She Was what girls looked up too, now The BOSS has her Really bringing in the dollars! Sad! And another thing.,. I just dont like Kanye West! full stop, disrespectfully unpatriotic and a poopy tanrtum chucker. Anyways Jay-z.,.. Snoopy is still da Boss!

I like some rap and lot of R n b but the fake BS behind some of the lyrics is boring.

God didnt need Bling to be King. :innocent: But there is the Bible, we take from the words and decifer the reality! Im done.

...if some "Organization" is trying to take over the world by convincing kids to buy Coke instead of Pepsi, or to covet name brand fashion or Zhu Zhu hamsters, it is, again, laughable.

If you believe that is what I was trying to convey than you misunderstood. The point I was making is that in the same manner children grow up seeing advertisements for Coke and Pepsi throughout their lives, and are therefore likely to buy a Coke or Pepsi branded soft drink rather than a local brand, the same can be said for how generations have their beliefs shaped based upon what is seen as acceptable within society throughout their growth.

One example that always comes to mind for me nowadays is homosexuality. Decades ago it wasn't tolerated and was something people weren't concerned with being so politically correct about. Now we have a numerous number of openly gay people within the entertainment indusrty along with a large number of telivision shows that have gay characters on them.

For the youth that are now growing up with this new abundance of acceptance for homosexuality it will definately influence their beliefs about it as they grow into adulthood. You can take that same principal and apply it to any number of things whether it be related to sex, or violence, or punishment, or the fact "terrorism" has become something drilled into our heads ever since 9/11 where as prior to that it was rarely spoken of by comparison.

Thinking that corporate desire for higher profits is linked directly to the NWO or Illuminati or Frank's World-Takeover All Male Chorus (or whatever!) makes little sense.

It may or may not be reality, but it makes plenty of sense. It also goes much deeper than that however.

If you believe that is what I was trying to convey than you misunderstood. The point I was making is that in the same manner children grow up seeing advertisements for Coke and Pepsi throughout their lives, and are therefore likely to buy a Coke or Pepsi branded soft drink rather than a local brand, the same can be said for how generations have their beliefs shaped based upon what is seen as acceptable within society throughout their growth.

One example that always comes to mind for me nowadays is homosexuality. Decades ago it wasn't tolerated and was something people weren't concerned with being so politically correct about. Now we have a numerous number of openly gay people within the entertainment indusrty along with a large number of telivision shows that have gay characters on them.

For the youth that are now growing up with this new abundance of acceptance for homosexuality it will definately influence their beliefs about it as they grow into adulthood. You can take that same principal and apply it to any number of things whether it be related to sex, or violence, or punishment, or the fact "terrorism" has become something drilled into our heads ever since 9/11 where as prior to that it was rarely spoken of by comparison.

Do you think there is something up in the projects and the church of moorish science? Dr Yorks punishment seems harsh. He could have covered for his son who then set himself as producer of the junior mafia. There has been more than a few unexplained deaths in hip hop: Tupac, Biggy, Aalayiah, Lisa Left eye, how come they die and 50 cent and the rest carry on. It seems like Kanye is a bit obsessed with Bateman from American psycho. What is up with him? The overt references to the occult by Jay Z are unnerving. It seems like that is where this battle needs to be fought. I art, culture and music. Hip hop defined itself as a culture with structures the fifth foundation being knowledge. We need to arm ourselves with knowledge so you can avoid being caught under the spell.

It may or may not be reality, but it makes plenty of sense. It also goes much deeper than that however.

Dunno what happenned there sorry. Has anyone read the Manuscript? It talks about Sir Richard Francis Burton, translator of 1001 arabian nigjts and krma sutra. He also investigated the role of homosexuality and paedophilia in the ancient world. Seems it could have gone back to greece and had to do with sex magick.

Dunno what happenned there sorry. Has anyone read the Manuscript? It talks about Sir Richard Francis Burton, translator of 1001 arabian nigjts and krma sutra. He also investigated the role of homosexuality and paedophilia in the ancient world. Seems it could have gone back to greece and had to do with sex magick.

The 11th degree of the OTO has an act of homosexuality in the initiation ritual (so I have been led to understand). I believe the purpose is partly sex Magick, but also an enforced breaking of the mores of society. The idea is that all social mores and morals are human constructs and only as binding as you allow them to be. It is all about realising that much of our conduct is socially purscribed and that we are bound by none of them unless we choose to be.

On the matter of homosexuality - it is natural in that it has been shown to occur in multiple species. The unnatural aspect is to ban it on moral grounds in defiance of its natural role. Maybe the general acceptance of it for what it is can be seen as an act of enlightenment - possibly conspired for by those organisations seeking greater enlightenment for all. If you find homosexuality objectionable - can I ask on what grounds and where you acquired that idea. I suspect that most will say that its because society says so, and more specifically the Bible says so - which proves my point about both religion and social conditioning. Anyone who can make a genuine reasoned case for prohibition - I would be more than interested to listen.

And I am firmly heterosexual.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

I hate it when Christians get involved in Illumnati research. It's all about empowering their prophet, Jesus, by saying that the NWO is the work of Satan.

#1 Jesus isnt a "prophet" to Christians, but is the living God. He needs no "empowering" cause he is the definnition of power.

#2 Its Christians and Jews from the old test who have been calling this out for the last 4000 years and beyond. You are late the the show. You are jumping on our ship. I was told these things at a age so young I couldnt even understand. And now that the living word of God proves its self to be true. Who's Prophecies become more clear everyday, you accuse US of now getting "involved"??? As though we are jumping on your ship?? As if.

I am getting to the position where I believe that the real wrong doers are very up front and out there. They are the rich capitalists who want everything for themselves. I also believe that many of the secret societies which we attribute negative motives to are infact actively working to destabilise these existing structures and allow for more enlightened structures to arise and replace them. What complicates matters a great deal is that much of this is interpreted through the filter of established religions, and that distorts the reality massively. Christianity and all the monotheistic religions are definately tools of those who would seek to control and surpress us the people, but unfortunately they are the ones who have all the juicy conspiracy ideas which everyone latches onto - they are the ultimate disinformation machine as it were. The more I look into things the less certain I become of what is actually going on and who is looking after who's best interests.

Br Cornelius

Time will tell.

#1 Jesus isnt a "prophet" to Christians, but is the living God. He needs no "empowering" cause he is the definnition of power.

#2 Its Christians and Jews from the old test who have been calling this out for the last 4000 years and beyond. You are late the the show. You are jumping on our ship. I was told these things at a age so young I couldnt even understand. And now that the living word of God proves its self to be true. Who's Prophecies become more clear everyday, you accuse US of now getting "involved"??? As though we are jumping on your ship?? As if.

The Jews were, and would have remained, an obscure little religion of the middle east if it were not for the Christians.

In the first three centuries of christianity the dominant form was Gnostic Christianity which was a continuation of the various mystery religions of the Mediterranean. A sect of Christianity decided that Gnostism was heretical and managed to sell the idea that their form was a way of restoring the power of the Roman empire. They achieved this by persecuting all form of Christianity which ran counter to their own interpretation. It was a very successful tactic and they managed to become the dominant sect. Almost all other christian sects were persecuted to the point of extinction. This persecution took the form of burning at the stake. So the most militant and violent form of christianity forced out all other form, which to me falls far short of right will out.

You should do a little study of how the Christian church came to prominence and where it came from. Until the Romans got hold of it and used violence it was one of many obscure mystery religions. The predictions you speak of were very localised and particular to the tiny nation of the Hebrews, who worshipped an obscure storm God, who came out of a much wider Babylonian and Egyptian grouping. Any claims to superiority and universality are laughable.

Read your own history - and not the apologist kind which seeks to justify the weird beliefs of the evangelical crack pots. The Christian religion has been one of the most violent and extreme religions the world has ever seen, even to its own. As my friend RA Wilson once said " You can thank the illuminati for one thing at least, they stopped the Christians from murdering anyone that disagreed with them. You know if they thought they could get away with it - they would still be burning heretics"

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

The Jews were, and would have remained, an obscure little religion of the middle east if it were not for the Christians.

I cant even concieve how you came up with that Idea.Are you saying that the Jewish people of that time, whos custom it was to have many children, wouldnt have grown in population if not for Christianity? They still only represent like 1% of the population. Pound for pound they are still a obsure little religion. And as the bible fortold, they have become among the smartest most powerful people in the world. Thier advanments in every form of technology, art,litterature have litteraly in many ways have blessed the entire world. Again as the bible predicted.

In the first three centuries of christianity the dominant form was Gnostic Christianity which was a continuation of the various mystery religions of the Mediterranean. A sect of Christianity decided that Gnostism was heretical and managed to sell the idea that their form was a way of restoring the power of the Roman empire. They achieved this by persecuting all form of Christianity which ran counter to their own interpretation. It was a very successful tactic and they managed to become the dominant sect. Almost all other christian sects were persecuted to the point of extinction. This persecution took the form of burning at the stake. So the most militant and violent form of christianity forced out all other form, which to me falls far short of right will out.

Its true that there were those who called themselfs Christians, who didnt follow the teachings of those directly involved with Christ. But again I cant concieve how you think any part of Christianity was embraced by the romans, who were directly responcible for the deaths of the very authers of the New test. The Romans saw caeser as the greatest God, and would have no other God above him. They killed any and all who would proclaim Christ as thier God. Inculding Peter, Paul, Mathew, and Luke. John was the only survior of the brutal Roman rule among them, and he had his eyes removed and was placed in exile. Regardless of this, Christs words again have come to pass when he said to his church there would be no end.

You should do a little study of how the Christian church came to prominence and where it came from. Until the Romans got hold of it and used violence it was one of many obscure mystery religions. The predictions you speak of were very localised and particular to the tiny nation of the Hebrews, who worshipped an obscure storm God, who came out of a much wider Babylonian and Egyptian grouping. Any claims to superiority and universality are laughable.

Read your own history - and not the apologist kind which seeks to justify the weird beliefs of the evangelical crack pots.

Br Cornelius

Well thats one way of belittling insanly accurate prophecies that certainly did not speak of there time. All the old test prophets recognised that they would be in graves when these things came to pass. 80% of end times prophecies come from them. The many many predictions regarding the revised state of Israel alone proves your statement very wrong. Even Revelations speaks of things impossible for thier time.

Go read some real impartial history and then we might be able to have a reasoned discussion. I am done with pandering to evangelical crack pots.

Br Cornelius

Go read some real impartial history and then we might be able to have a reasoned discussion. I am done with pandering to evangelical crack pots.

Br Cornelius

Impartial history hu?? Thats funny. Men who study biblical history there entire lifes for the sole purpose of trying to disprove it is hardly what Id call impartial. Especialy since archaeology has proven them wrong time and time and time again. Whatever. To each his own.

I didnt realise you were one to resort to name calling. I gotta say, Not that you care Im sure, but Ive lost alittle respect for you. I thought you were above that.

I am looking for truth, and Christianity is a particularly powerful distorting mirror.

Leave all preconceptions at the door and look at the facts for what they are. As a believer that is almost impossible and therefore anything which comes from a believer has to be treated with extreme caution. Read my tag line - I believe nothing and especially Christianity.

Br Cornelius