Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Muslim Europe

DC09

erikl those posts werent all directed at you BTW.

Your wrong about your comments on occupying european countries before us though.

Especially in the british isles.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wunarmdscissor

• Erikl

• Transhumanism

• Seraphina

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lottie

So you'll refuse care from an immigrant doctor in protest of immigration then will you.

Hold on... I have not said that I am against immigration. Immigration is a good thing. I have said that I am against certain people who seek asylum in this country the very people that hate us and wish us harm.

but I do want a European passport so I will be able to enjoy the benefits of others, and I do see it as a compensation for the suffering of my many generations in Europe.

You criticise muslim immigration then admit you wanna come and sponge from my parents and forefathers work and taxes even more than they do lol lol lol.

How Ironic. lol

if you think theres nothing special about europe then why are we able to offer things that your own caountry cannot?

I am against certain people who seek asylum in this country the very people that hate us and wish us harm.

Arent we all though???????????

I just dont believe that the hatred is as widespread as you believe. I may be wrong i hope not though.

I don't hold all of Israel responsible for what a few radical Jews believe.

But, there are some Jews who support the very thing that Hitler did. The very David Horowitz I was talking about, who is Jewish, promotes hatred towards ALL Muslims.

Another prominent Jewish-American, Alan Dershuwitz, is calling for the physical torture of Muslim detainees.

I could name some others. But again, these are individual people, and you can't blame a whole group or nation for it.

And some FAR right wing parties in Israel are pushing for a massive ethnic cleansing of all legal Arab citizens in Israel, just like Hitler did

So, while I support some Israeli parties, other parties I don't.

Same with Blacks: leaders like Lois Farakhan and Jessi Jackson promote hatred against Whites, but you can't blame all Blacks for this.

My goal is to fight terrorism, not to call for the genocide of all Muslims. And most Americans are the same way: fight terrorism, but don't support hatred/genocide.

I agree. Every nation has it's problems, and believe me we suffered from such radical Jews for some times now, like the radical right wing man who shot our prime minister Izhak Rabin (who I didn't agree with his political agenda, but killing someone just because you don't agree with him is just insane! disgust.gif ).

Racist hatred is bad, no doubt. And some people here are really out of line.

I read that the EU is purposely keeping Turkey out because they are racially, religiously, politically, and culturally different from Whites. It seems like White Nationalism is on the rise.

I read that the EU is purposely keeping Turkey out because they are racially, religiously, politically, and culturally different from Whites. It seems like White Nationalism is on the rise.

Where exactly did you read that????

Guest Lottie

And belive me, I don't think been a European is such a great honour, but I do want a European passport so I will be able to enjoy the benefits of others, and I do see it as a compensation for the suffering of my many generations in Europe.

You don't think being a European is such a great honour. I detect a hint of jealousy going on here. Being European means that we have the freedom to choose how we live our lives and not under a mad dictatorship.

And I think you know that. Otherwise why would you want a passport. Eurppoe owes you nothing, the suffering caused within your generations come down to one thing, religion. Not the European people.

You don't think being a European is such a great honour. I detect a hint of jealousy going on here. Being European means that we have the freedom to choose how we live our lives and not under a mad dictatorship.

And I think you know that. Otherwise why would you want a passport. Eurppoe owes you nothing, the suffering caused within your generations come down to one thing, religion. Not the European people.

We agree on something lottie woohoo.

I especially liked the contradiction and the lame excuse.

Hes the worst kinda sponger. Exactly the type of immigrant that you yourself lottie are so dead against.

They are the immigrants i am against as well.

New laws are in place for the UK now neway so people from these new member states cannot come to sponge.

Where exactly did you read that????

I think it was at Yahoo.com a few weeks ago.

Oh, by the way, I do agree with closing the borders at least for where I live: america, because of over-population, lack of jobs, lowering of wages, lack of resources, and pollution. So, though I do agree with the "ethnocentrists" here about closing the borders, it's for a different reason for me.

I also think we should have a national language: english.

Edited by Transhumanism

You criticise muslim immigration then admit you wanna come and sponge from my parents and forefathers work and taxes even more than they do lol lol lol.

How Ironic. lol

if you think theres nothing special about europe then why are we able to offer things that your own caountry cannot?

I criticise muslim immigration because it makes Europe more anti-Israeli and more anti-Jewish.

I don't want to come to Europe to live, I want to come there to learn and maybe work after my millitary service. And I think that houndreds of years of my fore-fathers living in Europe, and many years of racism against them, gives me the right to benefit from whatever the country that made my mother to escape her homeland' for generations has to offer.

This is not the same as immigrants who had nothing to do with Europe.

Why Europe ables to offer things that my country can't?

Well, let's see.... how about European colonial age which helped European countries to evolve very quickly after the dark ages? Or how about slavery, which built most of Europe?

Don't forget that 1,000 years ago, the most evolved societies were the Muslims one and Chinese one.

My country is in a financial problem during to a continous war in the last three years, and I'm not mind-limited person, so I do take adventage of any benefit the world has to offer for me.

Well its utter crap transhumanism dont believe it.

The EU wont let turkey in because they dont meet the criteria.

They have poor levels of human rights etc. Its not through racist issues.

Guest Lottie

I just dont believe that the hatred is as widespread as you believe. I may be wrong i hope not though.

You want to bet. Look at whats been happening recently over here with all the Muslim fantatics. I am only talking about a very small group of people here, small but dangerous. For example, what about that Muslim leader in north London, cannot remember his name now. He is being deproted back to his country, and rightly so should of been sooner. However by him being deported does not mean that his followers are going to stop does it.

Guest Lottie

Why Europe ables to offer things that my country can't?

Well, let's see.... how about European colonial age which helped European countries to evolve very quickly after the dark ages? Or how about slavery, which built most of Europe?

Don't forget that 1,000 years ago, the most evolved societies were the Muslims one and Chinese one.

Oh dear looks to me like you are now having to grab any lame excuse you can in putting down Europe.

What you have said in this quote bares no resembalance to todays Europe.

Edited by Lottie

We owe you nothing erikl. Deal with it.

grin2.gif

Being European is not such a great honour - look at youre history.

So many wars, death, cruelty, and yet you are the ones who open human rights courts. That is hipocricy, nothing less.

I already explaind why I want European passport.

As for "Being European means that we have the freedom to choose how we live our lives and not under a mad dictatorship" - LOL Ha Ha Ha!!!! laugh.gifgrin2.gif .

Only ten years ago, ten of the new EU members were under mad dictatorship.

Europeans brought up the worst goverment forms the history knew - Fascism/Nazism and Communism.

Israel, since the day it was created, never became a dictatorship, even though we've through some harsh times that history tought us that you Europeans chose dictatorship over democracy in the same conditions.

So please, don't lecture me on democracy.

90% of Israelis are of non-democratic countries background (Eastern Europe and middle-east), and still we built democracy island in the middle of dictatorships sea.

"Eurppoe owes you nothing, the suffering caused within your generations come down to one thing, religion. Not the European people."

I didn't really get you here.... did the Nazis killed and persecuted my relatives and drove them outside of Europe because of religion? If I recall, the Nazis looked back three generations to see if you were jewish, so even if you were a christian, you would still be sent to the death camps in Poland.

Anyway I think this thread has really gone off topic...

So let's get back to topic, shall we?

Ill let everyone else tear your quite obviously jealousy filled post apart erikl. grin2.gif

Edited by wunarmdscissor

Well its utter crap transhumanism dont believe it.

The EU wont let turkey in because they dont meet the criteria.

They have poor levels of human rights etc. Its not through racist issues.

We finally agree on something thumbsup.gif !

I too don't believe the EU is holding Turkey back out of racist reasons. I think is has more to do with politics, giving that Turkey is a close ally of the USA and they don't meet the criteria in their treatment to minorities.

Ill let everyone else tear your quite obviously jealousy filled post apart erikl.

Just a last note:

I don't jealous in Europeans. Live with that. Not everyone want's to be Europeans becouse of pride (this is a normal Eurocentric vision of the world).

I've been thinking about something: do nations that have a racial majority have the right to maintain that majority? Japan has completely banned non-Japanese citizenship, and only 3% of Japan is non-Japanese, primarily Koreans.

Israel only allows ethnic Jews to immigrate into Israel and are working on genetic tests to use on every prospective immigrant.

So, can it be considered a valid argument for European Whites to demand they stay a majority population in their own indigenous lands? And how would you do it? Just by closing the borders to any new immigrants, or by also engaging in ethnic cleansing of the current non-white citizens?

Edited by Transhumanism

Guest Lottie

Erikl

You state that you want a European passport to work over here. To work over here you obtain a Visa.

Come on and be honest here, you are so incredibly jealous of what Europeans have and you don't. You really want to be part of Europe as well.

You want a passport because you know the freedom it will give you.

Stop trying to push the blame on others when you know well enough that you should be looking closer to home.

The Nazi's were a group of fantatics who by the way destroyed half my childrens history. The Nazi's however were not Europe.

You do not have a leg to stand on in this thread. Europe is a great place to live and work and raise our generations. If it wasn't why do we have thousands of immigrants on our doorsteps seeking asylum?

Guest Lottie

I don't jealous in Europeans. Live with that. Not everyone want's to be Europeans becouse of pride (this is a normal Eurocentric vision of the world).

You don't want to be European but you just want a passport. hmmm

If I was you I would stop now, your arguments are becoming more and more fragile and contradictory with every post you write.