Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Muslim Europe

DC09

The fact that you call immigrants "spongers" show your true colors.

It's like some racist sotherners call immigrants "aliens".

Calling immigrants "spongers" isn't better than calling 'em PARASITE.

That WAS a racist comment.

If your gonna call me a racist at least take the time to understand the term sponger. A sponger applies to anyone who lives of the state and makes no attempt to get a job.

That means they couldve been born in this country, they could be immigrants , could be from outer space.

You simply dont understand the term. LOL ITS NOT A RACIST TERM. Ask any other british person on the forum about the term and you'll be told it applies to anyone lol.

Stop makin a fool of yourself.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wunarmdscissor

• Erikl

• Transhumanism

• Seraphina

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone on the forum knows how anti-muslim and racist you are anyway and that i am anything but a racist.

A sponger applies to anyone who lives of the state and makes no attempt to get a job.

Blah Blah... SPONGER=PARASITE, and believe me we have those here too.

But I don't call immigrants parasites (or spongers, for that matter. The same meaning, different english dialects).

You are a racist and youre comment of "Hes the worst kinda sponger" and immidietly after that "Exactly the type of IMMIGRANT ..." shows you were reffering immigrants...

Everyone on the forum knows how anti-muslim and racist you are anyway and that i am anything but a racist.

Actually, only you and Sera think that, but Sera also thinks that Israel is Nazi Germany, so I wouldn't count her....

Anyway, although the best diffence is offence, that won't help you here.

None of my comments on Muslims or immigrants were racist, as oppose to you, and you brought no proof that I am a racist, because there are none, as I'm not a racist.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue with you and exhchange insults with you. Insulting people doesn't show you are right, it shows you have nothing serious to say.

Edited by Erikl

Yeah well, this thread has gone far enough. I think you will agree.